• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dash attack up-b you gotta be kidding me.......

TheMann

Smash Ace
Hmm... I think I can see it in my head. So after the d-tilt trip, the dash attack does no knockback and the opponent is helpless? Do you wait for them to stand or just up-b them off the ground? If so BROKEN! Not really, but Luigi needs as many kill set ups as possible XD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
honestly I think its pretty unfair for everyone involved at said tourney that have to play against boss, he's just THAT good.

is don gonna be at this tourney? if so, can you say hi to him for me boss.

FuZz%

Smash Rookie
there does seem to be way too much knock back on that last jab. hey boss how do you get around that?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are your thoughts that because after the Dash the last hit renders them still in a downed state you can close in for an up B? Because I'm fairly sure you can still simply do an action to nullify that. Otherwise Boss trolls are Boss.

Judo777

Smash Master
Soooooo are we just pretending this thread never happened cause im sure there was vid supposed to be up like a month ago.

FuZz%

Smash Rookie
boss you have to give us the step by step on how to perform this. This set up seems really nasty =]]

boss8

Smash Hero
its just a hit fron the platform...they fall off and dont tech....

throw a fireball....

start the lock...

then dash attaack......they will be stuck........and at the last hit they wil be forced to stand up.....and thats when u run up and GG

Judo777

Smash Master
I tried this a few times and i see the DA locking but the last hit always hits them too hard and ends the lock do you have to do something special?

jujuhdc

Smash Rookie
I tried this a few times and i see the DA locking but the last hit always hits them too hard and ends the lock do you have to do something special?
I don't think you have to dash attack, just run after tripping them, and *go home and die*

Top Bottom