• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

swift

Smash Journeyman
you guys should check out my tourny on the southwest page. This is a good time to have Fort Worth come alive. I am going to be hosting melee tournies every month. IF you guys have any idea's let me know.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300143

In case you guys are interested, HOBO 31 is THIS weekend in Houston TX. Regular 1vs1/2vs2 will be there as well as a side event of PKMN BLK/WHT and LT+MT singles(if we have time). If you wanna go or just wanna check out the cool gif i always post, head to the HOBO 31 thread and check it out!

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
A AZ player has the gaul to show up to the FWC next weekend thinking that he can take on TX's best. Are we, as a state, going to let him have free reign over this tournament and possibly win our Beat the Pro pot in the process? Pre reg today and let's stop this fool.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Ok, so we need a carpool to Hobo. So far I know AeroLink and I were wanting to go.

Carpool:
1. Problemo
2. ALSM
3. Red Shadow
4. Batou (is trying to go)

Gas Price if carpool is full:
$20 per person (gas is sooo expensive wtf)

I don't know who's driving yet, but either ALSM or I can take everyone.

EDIT: I had my real name listed on the carpool

EDIT2: Added people.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Turns out, I may have other plans this weekend... so HOBO 31 may be a no go. Will let you guys know later this week.

Lol, I haven't been playing much; I've been pretty busy.

DENTI, I WANT MY STUFF (IT'S IN A PLASTIC BAG) ASAP. WHEN CAN I STOP BY AND PICK THEM UP? PLEASE ANSWER ME EXPEDITIOUSLY! THANK YOU. ^_^ or I can just show up randomly and ask for them? Yes?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Turns out, I may have other plans this weekend... so HOBO 31 may be a no go. Will let you guys know later this week.

Lol, I haven't been playing much; I've been pretty busy.

DENTI, I WANT MY STUFF (IT'S IN A PLASTIC BAG) ASAP. WHEN CAN I STOP BY AND PICK THEM UP? PLEASE ANSWER ME EXPEDITIOUSLY! THANK YOU. ^_^ or I can just show up randomly and ask for them? Yes?
Get back to us as quick as you can then. :scared:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Alright, thanks. I will most likely stop by on Friday. And yeah... I will not be going to HOBO 31. I don't even know if or when I will be attending the next tourney. I don't think I can put a lot of effort in this game anymore, and not because I don't enjoy it or because I'm bored of it. Dang... I think I'm about to be on that FK status. Lol

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
In the near past, I rarely got to see her and I hated that, so basically brawl was sort of way to cope and keep my mind occupied. No matter what though, I always see myself as part of this community.

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti, we have better, manlier things to do Saturday! Global conquest! >:D

Edit: We'll miss you AeroLink, and all your Soul Mastering! :(

Top Bottom