• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisho's Tournament 11/21/09

ADHD

Smash Hero
*waits for johns*
Ummm, did you not get 11th or w/e at Apex? And after all that m2k hype?!

So according to inui logic, since I beat you 2-1 in that MM all the way back, and nairo beat me 2-1, then nairo > you. I'll see you later.

Dojo

Smash Champion
So according to inui logic, since I beat you 2-1 in that MM all the way back, and nairo beat me 2-1, then nairo > you. I'll see you later.
Lol MM doesn't equal tourney. And by Inui logic, that would make Nairo the best player in the world!

Haha Hobo 21 can't come soon enough. :]

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
no it was me, some ******* takes my bag during a match and then for some reason takes the cables and ect. out and not the wii, didnt even realize too..keep it at your house im coming soon

also put wolf on my name, i used him. u can put mk next to wolf since i used him on matchups i need practice on
wow mad gey nikkahs be taking bags and stealin **** even when ur in a match just when u put ur bag down? maddd thieves lol.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I certainly know the DK matchup (2-0'd Will last weekend, including a 2-stock), and Cable was WRECKING me in friendlies. I need to adapt to his style better. He wrecks tornado and especially dair camping.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I certainly know the DK matchup (2-0'd Will last weekend, including a 2-stock), and Cable was WRECKING me in friendlies. I need to adapt to his style better. He wrecks tornado and especially dair camping.
qft

so true, his DK is SOO technical, ive never seen anything like it before.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
People need to get off Wyatts nuts, 5th place isn't even that bad I do recall Ally getting 9th does that mean that Ally isn't top 2?

Relax people.

daisho

Smash Lord
People need to get off Wyatts nuts, 5th place isn't even that bad I do recall Ally getting 9th does that mean that Ally isn't top 2?

Relax people.
5th out of 24? At a local? Losing to a random twice?
(that being said, NJ locals are ridiculous... just look at shadow getting ninth. He lost to cable and ADHD... talk about getting bracket *****.)

Not taking away from ADHD, he's an amazing player, top 5 in the world, and even should have won the match, but it isn't really comparable to Ally getting 9th at a larger tournament losing to better players.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I know. Diasho you have to host more though, it's so easy for me to get to and convenient.

ADHD

Smash Hero
great :) im working on it.

Would people come december 19th? Is anything going on that week? Is it too close to christmas?
Well there's that winterfest tourney. You should probably plan early january or really late december because I don't think there's anything planned yet.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Winterfest is in FL, dude. Not many people are going, pretty much just our car (which isn't even 100% confirmed yet).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
5th out of 24? At a local? Losing to a random twice?
(that being said, NJ locals are ridiculous... just look at shadow getting ninth. He lost to cable and ADHD... talk about getting bracket *****.)

Not taking away from ADHD, he's an amazing player, top 5 in the world, and even should have won the match, but it isn't really comparable to Ally getting 9th at a larger tournament losing to better players.
Thank you.

daisho

Smash Lord
Well there's that winterfest tourney. You should probably plan early january or really late december because I don't think there's anything planned yet.
Yeah i figured that right after I posted. I'll think about it.

But would people come on 26th? IDK what normal people do on christmas

Thank you.
Please stop being argumentative.

notice wen a dk hosts a tournament a dk wins it
:) Made it a great tourney even though I didn't play too well.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Yeah i figured that right after I posted. I'll think about it.

But would people come on 26th? IDK what normal people do on christmas

Please stop being argumentative.

:) Made it a great tourney even though I didn't play too well.

lol :laugh:

daisho

Smash Lord
:)

Just saying that cause i don't celebrate jesus's birthday

And BigM, I was thinking for another saturday tournament.

If I had a whole day tournament then id probably run 4 things.

Singles doubles mid tier singles and bbrawl doubles... though i am open to any suggestions.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
:)

Just saying that cause i don't celebrate jesus's birthday

And BigM, I was thinking for another saturday tournament.

If I had a whole day tournament then id probably run 4 things.

Singles doubles mid tier singles and bbrawl doubles... though i am open to any suggestions.
I don't celebrate the core of religious delusion either. I do however celebrate Christmas as a time of caring about other people more than I normally do and showing it.

I'd go on the 26th. Using christmas as a reason for not going is kinda lame unless you have family over or are away.

judge!

Smash Ace
this made m day seeing a dk win something since iv hardcore picked him up for ally lol.

and adhd getting 5th means crap srsly...when anther completly destroyed the midwest one random tourney he got 13th. IT HAPPENS =P

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
People gotta realize that it isn't about knowing the DK matchup...

ITS ABOUT KNOWING THE CABLE MATCHUP!!!

I wonder why i always fail at every single tourney i go to? I hope things start to get better for me in the next few tourneys or ima just have to quit :(

erick gm14

Smash Ace
People gotta realize that it isn't about knowing the DK matchup...

ITS ABOUT KNOWING THE CABLE MATCHUP!!!

I wonder why i always fail at every single tourney i go to? I hope things start to get better for me in the next few tourneys or ima just have to quit :(
cheer up, im sorry i had to gay u in our match, i know the G&W MU. but press forward and get more mix ups in, or get a secondary like i need to. lol. you are cool and mature ppl, which are quite small in the community, we need em. plz dnt give in, i keep saying im gonna quit but look? iplaced 13 in a super major kosha boy tourney, just break the mold, i used to keep getting 25th, then 17th, then 13th, then 9th, now 7th. just break it dude like ss2 gohan vs cell :)

Top Bottom