• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully, there is a Genesis 2 or another huge tourney in the future and Armada comes back. It would be great if Amsah and the rest of the squad could come next time as well. Now to wait for vids.

heytallman

CTALL
Nice. End with a swearing acronym - the true symbol of America.

Yeah, "cheering on the home team"...

My point was that Europe was so outnumbered at this tournament...that rooting for "USA" is like rooting for the English in Braveheart.
You're crying as much as DEHF right now.

Maybe if this tournament was in Europe, things would have gone differently. But it wasn't. It was in Cali, so therefore, people are gonna root for their boy.

But Armada did do amazingly, don't get me wrong.

Likeness101

Smash Apprentice
Fredericton, New Brunswick & Freeport, The Bah
Can someone piece together a nice little post that displays the following in an orderly fashion:

Top 5 Melee Doubles Teams
Top 5 Melee Singles Teams
Top 5 Brawl Doubles
Current Brawl Singles

Thanks. : )
Melee Doubles:
M2k+Jman
Darc+Scar
Mango+lucky
????
Zeric+Linguini

Melee Singles
Mango
Armada
Hungrybox
Zhu/m2k

Dunno about brawl.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
yea man, the brawl bashing is out of control...

the funny thing about it is, 95 percent of it is coming from mediorcre melee players who no one's heard of

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Nice. End with a swearing acronym - the true symbol of America.

Yeah, "cheering on the home team"...

My point was that Europe was so outnumbered at this tournament...that rooting for "USA" is like rooting for the English in Braveheart.
Shut up please. Not all of us are ignorant an hate everything.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

There is a link to Forum Support, where you can file complaints against the moderation staff to the Administrators.
I think your goin to far with the infracts but anyways.

Updates on full doubz results an crews!!! !!!

Vayseth

Smash Master
Look at all this WC bias. It's only an issue because it's LARRY, one of their best against, dojo, one of the best in general, and WC can't take the loss.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yea man, the brawl bashing is out of control...

the funny thing about it is, 95 percent of it is coming from mediorcre melee players who no one's heard of
ROFL TeeVee too good. this is true though.

bobson

Smash Lord
I just recieved 4 points of infraction within 10 seconds, no warning, without ever saying brawl sucked or melee is better, just honest sarcasm at the irony of the situation. Be careful posters.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
This is honest laughter at the hilariousness of this situation.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
CHIBO ON THE DOJO LARRY SITUATION - "9 HAM chosen SBR members are re watching the match to determine it. "

T-nuts

Smash Ace
rooting for "USA" is like rooting for the English in Braveheart.
whatever man. just because armada is outnumbered at the tournament, doesnt mean you cant root for the player you want to win if he happens to be on the bigger side. seriously, i wanted mango to win, but that doesnt mean i disrespect europe. armada made things very exciting for melee players.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
No no no. I don't want to complain for the mods rather the brawl bashers
who are getting away with it.
The best thing you can do is flag posts using the Report Post function and wait for a moderator to be notified and they will solve the issue. Note that you are not able to see when people who bash either game are infracted, but you can know that we pay attention to both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom