• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown522

Some guy
Mango proved himself as the best player in the world. Props to armada for really coming all the way from europe and beasting though. Much respect.

And LOL @ dojo planking and getting dqed son. I always liked him the most out of all MK players cuz of his rushdown style. Guess he felt he couldnt beat DEHF w/o planking. Ah well.
Jamaica represent!!

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
"Dojo wins vs Larry by timing him out on 3rd match by "air planking." Larry is trying to have him DQ'd for it. Anotherr huge debate. "

Give me a break. There's no rule against "air planking". And there is no rule for a reason.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
[00:22] Dylan: there was some drama over armada vs m2k
[00:22] Dylan: set was 2-1 in armada's favor but it was semifinals
[00:22] Dylan: DBR listed semifinal games as best of 5
[00:22] Dylan: but both players thought the match was over
[00:22] Dylan: chibo said "woah woah woah best of 5"
[00:23] Dylan: DBR gets called over
[00:23] MycatgoesMow: yeah
[00:23] Dylan: arguements
[00:23] Dylan: armada handed the win
[00:23] MycatgoesMow: how would they argue their own rules?
[00:23] Dylan: hence the internet drama that ensued
[00:24] MycatgoesMow: explain it?
[00:24] MycatgoesMow: why would DBR override their own rules?
[00:27] Dylan: apparently arguments were made from armada's side (dunno if they came from armada himself or w/e)
[00:27] Dylan: saying both players were operating under the assumption that it was best of 3, and playing accordingly
[00:27] Dylan: mew2king admit it and agreed to the win from what i've read
[00:27] Dylan: but i still think it's incredibly ****ty

someone explain this further, it's making me mad.
good stuff

PEEF!

Smash Hero
No no no. I don't want to complain for the mods rather the brawl bashers
who are getting away with it.
I'm not even bashing brawl, just poking fun at ironic situations and I just got 4 infraction points so keep it quiet bro. You don't know who else is getting warned. Stop acting like the victim.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Nice. End with a swearing acronym - the true symbol of America.

Yeah, "cheering on the home team"...

My point was that Europe was so outnumbered at this tournament...that rooting for "USA" is like rooting for the English in Braveheart.
And ultimately, you still have NO reason to call Americans bigots or be to upset. Grasping at straws here.

Armada reportedly got a large round of applause. What more did you want?

You should have told the Euros to yell louder during the matches if volume is that important to you.

-Kimo

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
And ultimately, you still have NO reason to call Americans bigots or be to upset. Grasping at straws here.

Armada reportedly got a large round of applause. What more did you want?

You should have told the Euros to yell louder during the matches.

-Kimo
QTF

10QFTs

Vayseth

Smash Master
MI guys are all out. I'm not sure how but I think judge and lain got the farthest. judge lost to dojo and lain lost to tryant. Although I don't know when each match occurred.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
If Dojo gets DQd for Air planking, that's really stupid.

There's nothing in the rules that states that you can't jump around in an area. It's not his fault that Larry's afraid to approach him.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
9 HAM chosen SBR members are re watching the match to determine it.

Soooo, we have the Smash Supreme Court in on this.
"Dojo wins vs Larry by timing him out on 3rd match by "air planking." Larry is trying to have him DQ'd for it. Anotherr huge debate. "

Give me a break. There's no rule against "air planking". And there is no rule for a reason.
Im quite positive the SBR will make the right decision.

I'm not even bashing brawl and I just got 4 infraction points so keep it quiet bro. You don't know who else is getting warned. Stop being the victim.
PEEF, please, if you post in an underhanded manner, or you are facetious or sarcastic about Brawl, that does not qualify as "not even bashing." We are not robots - we understand sarcasm and can tell when you are bashing and trying to get away with it by being sarcastic.

Please stop complaining about your infractions. If you have a problem, deal with it with the Administrators. People have gotten de-modded for inappropriate infractions before. If you think we are picking on you unjustly, make your case and stop whining.

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
What's going on!?! Had to go!
What happened last in melee singles and doubles and in brawl singles and doubles!?!
Mango beat Armada in Melee GF 6-2 overall.
M2K's team came in first in Melee Doubles, followed by Scar's team, then Mango's.

That's all I know.

Count

Smash Champion
Just got off the phone with ADHD

this was basically him "I suck..i dunno i just got shuttle looped. I suck, I suck." I think he was up by a lot game 3 and tyrant was at 100 and he got gimped.

He was discouraged, but he was like 'at least I got diddy in the top 5.'

Sounds like an intense set, good **** tyrant, great effort wyatt.

judge!

Smash Ace
MI guys are all out. I'm not sure how but I think judge and lain got the farthest. judge lost to dojo and lain lost to tryant. Although I don't know when each match occurred.
thanks hard to get any news

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
west coast > europe > east coast.

lol get ***** east coast
Didn't EC beat WC in crews without a lot of their better players? Inui logic for the fail. GGz Mango. This was one of the most dramatic endings to a smash tournament ever.

Much respect to Armada. ::laugh: The peach boards will start riding your **** real soon LOL. Right after they apologize for all the trashing on you xD

- TyrantWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom