• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakka444

Smash Ace
tyrs right, especially if DEHF did approach and dojo made it near impossible for him to do for the entire match, that would be a fair stalling DQ

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Message from Genesis: With a vote of 7-2, Dojo's good. He's about to play his next match.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Must be smash apprentince...

On an on topic note, whoever wins tyrant vs dojo will be in grand finals with ALly, right?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
It's pretty lame that Dojo would win by timing out with 2 stocks for both. Even if the tournament recognizes it as a win, I don't think anyone else would.

That borders on very poor sportsmanship.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Really?

This is REALLY still going on despite the mods already giving out warnings and such?

---

Hope Dojo advances. Was there anything in the Genesis' ruleset that prohibited "air planking"?

No there was nothing cuz "air planking" doesnt really exist. In the end dojo did what he had to to win so it would make sense to just make him advance.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
i Wonder If We Could Get Mlg To Comment On This? Surely It's Of A Large Enough Scale To Be In An Article Or Something.
This Is Yes!!!

exactly. Nobody Mentions Zac Planking Dsf...but When A Meta Does Anything That Resembles Not Rushing In Into Impending Doom People Start To Cry.

No There Wasn't. There Wasn't Even A No Planking Rule. Dojo Would Have Approached If Dehf Stopped Laser Camping So He Didn't. Dehf Would Have Approached Had Dojo Stopped "air Planking". Brawl Is Gay. Nuff Said
This Lol!!! Xd

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I gotta give props to Armada before I go to sleep. I mean he was basically a stock from winning the whole tournament. He represented Europe - and Peach for that matter - better than most (including me) could have ever imagined.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's pretty lame that Dojo would win by timing out with 2 stocks for both. Even if the tournament recognizes it as a win, I don't think anyone else would.

That borders on very poor sportsmanship.
That's what DEHF gets for playing Falco.

He plays Falco, expect to be camped as such.

=====

That, and Dojo played to win within the rule set's borders. He's done NOTHING wrong.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Exactly. Nobody mentions zac planking dsf...but when a meta does anything that resembles not rushing in into impending doom people start to cry.

No there wasn't. There wasn't even a no planking rule. Dojo would have approached if DEHF stopped laser camping so he didn't. DEHF would have approached had Dojo stopped "air planking". Brawl is gay. nuff said
This so much.

Both players refused to approach. Dojo should not be DQd for stalling because he refused to approach, because Larry refused to approach as well.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
DEHF kinda got jipped, but Dojo didn't do anything wrong. I really don't want Metaknight to win this tourney. Ally is our last hope!
To everyone saying M2K still exists, I know. i'ma an ally fan. I am being idiotic and assumiong he will win. And yes, aly will win, MK will not be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom