• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
my prediction is that mango bans mute city, and 6-0's armada, or maybe 6-1, going falco the whole way

he has to win 2 sets :D :D

my prediction: ARmada **** all the way.

he just powershields every ****in laser and does frame perfect aerials+AR spacing.

HAHAHA ****in ***s, u all dont know armada :D :D

Underload

Lazy
So much hype. It's pretty cool that Europe actually has a shot at taking Melee.

I don't want them to win, though. They'll brag too much.

Like, more bragging than Americans.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Uhhh.... Mango was sent into losers bracket because armada was better. What makes you think Mango is gonna pull a 6-1?
because this will be the first set mango has lost since he lost to SS and then came back and 6-0ed SS

i think it will be closer, but mango can very easily win this

JPOBS

Smash Hero
oh yea zhu was with macD.

im shocked scar got 5th though, scar isnt one of those falcons that really strikes fear into your heart like darkrain and ss, and isai. Scar is more like 'oh its scar"

but good **** for doing so well. brackets johns?

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
Why stopping melee grand finals?? if u guys stop it now to run brawl before melee finals, you might get Armada tired and confused cause of changing from brawl to melee. Mango will have a rest and wont get confused cause he doesnt play brawl.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Revival Of Melee Results
1.Mango
2.M2K
3.DaShizWhiz

ALL HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO ARMADAS REIGN

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
3rd match of whom?
Winners finals, darc+scar v m2k/jman. Triple rest in third match put them up 2-1. M2k/jman CP'd to Corneria.

On Corneria Darc went on a 4 rest rampage and they won the set 3-1 after some 2v1 camping.

M2k+jman will now play mango and lucky in the losers finals of teams.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
So much hype. It's pretty cool that Europe actually has a shot at taking Melee.

I don't want them to win, though. They'll brag too much.

Like, more bragging than Americans.
This is **** near impossible being that America got most military power just to be able to state that, we can't say **** because they'll be like "I can't keep this finger from this red button"

America got more debt than what the world got in cash..
You're really the worst country by standard but well.. Thank that big button and thank us for being gentle people..

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Uhhh.... Mango was sent into losers bracket because armada was better. What makes you think Mango is gonna pull a 6-1?
mango has been sent to losers because people where better than him before, (see: pound 3) and he comes back and runs a train through everyone becuz he pulls out mr try hard.

lol you guys dont understand mr try hard, when mango gets serious, he 3-0s and 6-0s everyone.

no1knows87

Smash Rookie
i wouldn't say "that badly" since it went to the 5th match...but other than pink shinobi or macD, i'm not aware of the other good peaches in cali

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Mango is mad good. Doesn't he play against some great Peaches down there in SoCal?

It's weird that he got beaten by Armada that badly.
He didn't get beaten that badly. It went like

Armada 2-stock (Mango as Puff)
Mango 2-stock (Falco here on out)
Armada 1-stock
Mango 1-stock
Armada hella close match

If Mango pulls out Mr. Try-Hard, and goes all Falco, he might be able to tip the scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom