• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Mango/Armada grand finals would be the most epic out of all the remaining possible matchups.

Just imagine... USA! USA! USA!
this by a lot.

I want to hear all the hype.

Also, I'd agree with the whole "let it go, it's unfortunate and just leave it at bo3" thing if it weren't for the fact that they left Mango and Scar go to bo5, yet didn't do the same for Armada and M2K do the same thing. Either they both stop at bo3 or they both go to bo5.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
gooo armada. i dont know you and but it will be a major major victory to see a peach win the biggest 09 melee tournament! this game took this long to see finally a non sheik/marf/fox in the finals of a major event :o

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
If Armada Wins This I Swear To God, Im Going To Run Round My House Laughing And It's Half One In The Morning Here.

Caps

O MY ******** ***** ********* ***** ********** ************* ******** ******.

BELIEVE THE HYPE *****.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I HEARD in BRAWL TEAMS PR PLACED 5th good **** for them First big tpurnament for ling ling and second for ZERO.

LETS GO PR

Also can someone explain me what happened with M2K and ARMADA

OverLade

Smash Hero

I know he beat Ajax *snake player* and Sean *Ally's team partner*
after that he text me saying he lost to Zex, beat HugS, and had to play futile *don't know the outcome on that one*
he then text me saying hes out :(
**** good **** beating Sean, Ajax, and Hugs. Take out that WC.

He probably lost to Futile though....

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

I know he beat Ajax *snake player* and Sean *Ally's team partner*
after that he text me saying he lost to Zex, beat HugS, and had to play futile *don't know the outcome on that one*
he then text me saying hes out :(
hows that possible? chip beat sean and sean JUST beat chibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom