• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Just to let you guys know I am using Twilight Princes's Twitter to get updates. Apparently he is saying their are like 8 billion people there lol.

Vegard

Smash Lord
I played Armada a couple of weeks ago, and I can tell you that you've probably never experienced a Peach with such unique edge guarding before...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Go Da!!! Go Ec!!! Go Black Power!!!

I Wish All My Da Brothers Luck (ally,m2k,nl And Malcolm)

And All The Good Black Smashers Out There I Wish Luck Also
And I Wish All Of Ec Luck Too!!!

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
I'm saying tomorrow. It's going to be nearly impossible because people are still coming in from the airport.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
If only Me, Amsah and Adam also went there, there would be 4 europeans in the top 9 im pretty sure.
Though Armada will be ****** by himself^^

kupo15

Smash Hero
What is the standard ETA of when vids will be going up on Waffle's account for tourneys? I'm dying to see some melee craziness.

TP

Smash Master
Just to let you guys know I am using Twilight Princes's Twitter to get updates. Apparently he is saying their are like 8 billion people there lol.
I think he has. I'm sure he'll do fine.

What's his account?
Yeah, I made an account for people too lazy to set up their own accounts. I'm not actually there, just following like you guys.

Username: TPGenesis
Password: genesis

:034:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
twitter is like overloaded. lol if it's because of us. i doubt we could crash a big website like twitter, but it certainly is coincidential :p

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
^ mann didn't you quit. lol

EDIT: on other news im hearing some random Australian/European guy named armada is wrecking
armada isnt a random euro. hes THE best peach in melee(current day melee) and is the best sheik in brawl. hes far from random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom