• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
M2K is winning all four events, plain and simple. He did at FAST1, so he'll do it at Genesis as well. If I have to help him, so be it.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
dj, does that mean

ur gonna give him massages?

and unplug enemy controllers?

genesis
I'm definitely not giving him or any other ***** a massage. I'm not unplugging controllers either. There's gonna be an enormous amount of sh*t talk against M2K. So I'm gonna help him out with that.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
wow i heard about genises a while ago but thought it was just another tournament i couldn't go to. so while looking at the west coast group in AiB i notice Genesis listed and lo and behold it's taking place in antioch. i live in antioch so i must go. i'll sell blood or something if i must. i can't wait.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So, pretty much, I found a beastly way to get the smash bus some cash.

Selling chocolate.
Yep.

This company called Hilliards in Massachusetts sells 40 bars for $24 a pack, with the sole purpose of being sold for fundraiser. You know, those people who sell chocolate outside stop and shops.

I helped out with one yesterday and noticed how well they sold, 6 boxes. And they were only there for a few hours.
$240 in a few hours.
6 boxes cost $144.
They made $96 selling a few boxes.

Now, picture this in various places in the US and Canada, multiple times.
This could most definitely reduce the price of the smash bus for everyone overall.

Who else would be up for doing this?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Cool.
Pretty much all you need is like a little sign, a table, and chairs for you and whoever else tags along.
Not too hard. Do it on a warm day though, seriously ._.

I'll get more information on it later and such.
I don't think they are outside of Massachusetts though, but I know there has to be other companies out there in other states.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So, pretty much, I found a beastly way to get the smash bus some cash.

Selling chocolate.
Yep.

This company called Hilliards in Massachusetts sells 40 bars for $24 a pack, with the sole purpose of being sold for fundraiser. You know, those people who sell chocolate outside stop and shops.

I helped out with one yesterday and noticed how well they sold, 6 boxes. And they were only there for a few hours.
$240 in a few hours.
6 boxes cost $144.
They made $96 selling a few boxes.

Now, picture this in various places in the US and Canada, multiple times.
This could most definitely reduce the price of the smash bus for everyone overall.

Who else would be up for doing this?
I want in.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm rooting for anyone that's NOT M2k. Not anything against him, I just want to win that bet I'm going to make against Pocky if I see him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom