• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lets get Japan into this. Anyone know any Japan Smashers or connections to their "smashboards"? lets get them interested

M@v

Subarashii!
Lets get Japan into this. Anyone know any Japan Smashers or connections to their "smashboards"? lets get them interested
Oh man. Great idea!.....Anyone know Japanese? >_>
(not being sarcastic, but seriously, who knows Japanese?)

sidefx

Smash Champion
weve actually used a contact to get in touch with the japanese players,

from what i understand their school conflicts with the july 10-12th dates, and it would hard for them to go, since its just a normal weekend for them (school on monday) also i believe part of the reason is financial difficulties, but i believe there might be some that are going to attend.

but as of right now from the information i got, was that its difficult for them to attend.

idea

Smash Master
malvasai? do you still talk to any of the japanese smashers? don't know how many other people there are who read this thread and have actually gone there...

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Just pre-registered. God I can't wait for this...it's going to be SO freaking awesome.

That sucks about the Japanese players though...I think it'd be amazing if it did happen to reach international hype. Would this be the first one to do that if so?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh, I knew that. I just meant like...where it'd have a considerable number of them, along with America and the other countries as well.

Edit: You know...like a tournament where other countries just flocked in for it because its hype was just THAT high.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
For those of us who can't rent a car/ or arent driving will there be some type of transportation to and from venue/housing?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
weve actually used a contact to get in touch with the japanese players,

from what i understand their school conflicts with the july 10-12th dates, and it would hard for them to go, since its just a normal weekend for them (school on monday) also i believe part of the reason is financial difficulties, but i believe there might be some that are going to attend.

but as of right now from the information i got, was that its difficult for them to attend.

Giving them money works...

lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm pre-registered :).

I'll have all of Texas at this.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Bombsoldier, 2000 Yen Match. No items, Falco only, FD.
Then another 2000 Yen for you to sign my copy of Melee.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
People of the midwest, you heavily disappoint me. We have the lowest amount of people signed up, which would be fine...if it weren't for the fact that it's actually relatively lower than everywhere else. Just please. Sign the **** up. I don't care if you live in Michigan and don't have a job because the economy is even more **** there than it is everywhere else. Sign up. This tournament obviously isn't something to miss. Sell cookies (*cough*meth*cough*) on the side of the street or something, if you must. Hell, I don't even have a job and am in debt thanks to college funds, and I'm still going.

So yeah. Sign up and come. It'll be amazing. :)

pockyD

Smash Legend
for anyone who's curious, the region state lists on the page are something like this...

West Coast = "Alaska", "Arizona", "California", "Colorado", "Hawaii", "Idaho", "Montana", "Nevada", "New Mexico", "Oregon", "Utah", "Washington", "Wyoming"

East Coast = "Connecticut", "Delaware", "District of Columbia", "Maine", "Maryland", "Massachusetts", "New Hampshire", "New Jersey", "New York", "Pennsylvania", "Rhode Island", "Vermont", "Virginia", "West Virginia"

Midwest = "Illinois", "Indiana", "Iowa", "Kansas", "Kentucky", "Michigan", "Minnesota", "Missouri", "Nebraska", "North Dakota", "Ohio", "South Dakota", "Wisconsin"

South = "Alabama", "Arkansas", "Florida", "Georgia", "Louisiana", "Mississippi", "North Carolina", "Oklahoma", "South Carolina", "Tennessee", "Texas"

Canada = Canada

International = everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom