• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
this is pretty legit, anyone who's interested in smash NEEDS to go to this, or at least try pretty **** hard to go.

idea

Smash Master
People and Things

Total Entrants 210
Melee Entrants 127
Brawl Entrants 153
Entrants entering BOTH Brawl and Melee 70
Entrants entering neither event (idiots?) 0
TVs 29
Wiis 47
Gamecubes 38
Melee discs 64
Brawl discs 43
Recording Setups 16

Entrants by Region

Region Melee Brawl Total
West 76 95 130
East 18 14 27
Midwest 7 11 13
South 10 11 15
Canada 8 7 10
International 8 15 15

i just really like these stats for some reason. 16 recording setups...haha, 30 tvs...that's like the entire stock of a mid-sized electronics store.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
well the Best brawler of Mexico Lazh is going to genesis

he is the winner of all the Smash mex tournys

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
what does pools mean. for example, doubles pools for melee or brawl
you get placed with like 7 other people, and everyone in your pool plays everyone else in your pool, so

a plays b, c, d, e, f, g, h

b plays c, d, e, f ,g h

c plays d, e, f, g, h

d plays e, f, g, h

e plays f, g, h

f plays g, h

and g plays h

whoever has the most amount of wins (or the best record, like 6-1) gets 1st seed, and so on. The top 4 players (usually) make it OUT of pools and into the NEXT ROUND, which can be another pool, or brackets.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
ahhh, thanks pocky

and somebody get Sephiroth Ken to come, like for realzies.
That'd be almost impossible considering he hasn't really played in like 2 years and no one has any real contact with him(even someone who is practically his neighbor). The only people who probably do are old socal smashers who dont play anymore.

strawhats

Smash Master
That'd be almost impossible considering he hasn't really played in like 2 years and no one has any real contact with him(even someone who is practically his neighbor). The only people who probably do are old socal smashers who dont play anymore.
I seriously miss old man ken. I'm hopeful that he'll come back to the smash scene in time to enter Genesis. Genesis just won't feel like the real **** w/o the old king of smash. I mean even Isai and possibly Azen, KDJ, and some of the other old vets might be going.

strawhats

Smash Master
I have a feeling the vets. are gonna make alot of noise at the time this tourney rolls up. There have about 6 months to get their **** together to take on the like of pc, m2k , and mango.

Linguini

Smash Master
anyone in cali know of the cali bands rebelution,expendables, natural incense, or slightly stoopid?
i want to see at least one of these live while im in thereeee

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Im in contact, the bros are over the scene. Time to move on guys!

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, Mexico is attending to this event!
The Twins are confirmed to be on this event(first American tournament they will assist).
I'm posting this cause I'd like to know if someone can help us out with the housing cause that would make things much easier for us.
If someone can help us out please post your AiM or MSN here so we can get in contact.
It would be like 5 people in total (there's still some people who need to confirm).

Thanks a lot guys, looking forward for this :D !

Metà

Smash Master
Does dorf1233 still play? I'd f*cking LOVE to Ganondorf dittos with him.

Seriously, this is an open call to ALL GANONDORF PLAYERS. Money match me in Ganondorf dittos, $5. Linguini, Kage, Cashmooney, etc., GANONDORF ALL DAYYYYYY.

no, I'm not a g. dorf main, I just love dittos ^ ^

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Does dorf1233 still play? I'd f*cking LOVE to Ganondorf dittos with him.

Seriously, this is an open call to ALL GANONDORF PLAYERS. Money match me in Ganondorf dittos, $5. Linguini, Kage, Cashmooney, etc., GANONDORF ALL DAYYYYYY.

no, I'm not a g. dorf main, I just love dittos ^ ^
lol sure. Dorf dittos are fun even though he's my very rusty secondary.

It's just fun because every hit is like BOOM because dorf can kill with EVERY SINGLE MOVE.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I don't know if I've ever seen dorf's dtilt or forward b kill... but I'm sure they could. Ganondorf is the most fun character to play against in the game cause you can combo the **** out of him with anyone and you never feel like you're getting gimped because your character just explodes off the screen when he hits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom