• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm on a boat, mutha fukka, take a look at me
straight floatin on a boat in the deep blue sea
bustin' 5 knots, wind whippin out my coat
you can't stop me, mutha fukka, cause I'm on a boat

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Hey y not hold a betting table or something cuz after I lose I want to bet on other ppl's matches. seriously though, think about it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's also a bad idea because it's explicit illegal gambling and can cause unwanted legal problems -_-

if people want to bet on matches, just find someone to bet with

i'll bet $20 on M2K winning at least 3/4 events, if anyone wants to take that

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
it's also a bad idea because it's explicit illegal gambling and can cause unwanted legal problems -_-

if people want to bet on matches, just find someone to bet with

i'll bet $20 on M2K winning at least 3/4 events, if anyone wants to take that
*readies the shotgun*

Alright, I'll take that bet. X3

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm not going to "agree" to it here, because when the time comes, I won't know who to collect from // who to pay, but find me at the venue early on if you want to make side bets like these :)

i like actionnnnnnnnnnn

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
i'm not going to "agree" to it here, because when the time comes, I won't know who to collect from // who to pay, but find me at the venue early on if you want to make side bets like these :)

i like actionnnnnnnnnnn
Oooo...I shall do that then. I love taking people's money. >:D

Seriously...I have this odd feeling like M2K isn't going to win 3/4 of the tourneys anyway. <.< Just something inside me says otherwise...

No offense to him, of course. ^.^

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
M2k is most certainly going to win Brawl, but if all the old Melee vets like PC and KDJ get back in shape for this, then M2k will have his work cut out for him trying to win Melee.

festizzio

Smash Champion
i'm pretty sure mango would **** the **** outta m2k right now, he's been playing brawl and no matter how much he plays melee before this, it just won't be enough

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I agree...WTH!?!!?

Anyway, I actually really side with festizzio on this one as well. It's just the idea of someone actually pulling through against so much talent. I can almost guarantee that a lot of the vets will be going back to Melee for this tourney, which means that the amount of talent that anyone will have to pass through is immense, and thus the playing field will be rather even all the way across the board. The only way I can really see M2K winning at Melee will be if he happens to be the lucky one to draw a position that makes him pass through quite a few pro players that just aren't as up to snuff as him, which I highly doubt will happen. There will just be too much talent there for such a thing to happen.

So I agree with festizzio. It's just not very probable.

Eggm

Smash Hero
m2k has like.. millions of reserve tech skill tanks from his ungodly amount of practice hours all he needs to unlock them is a few training hours at home each day a week before the tournament which he plans to do. And hes one of the smarter if not smartest players in the game so hes still going to win unfortunately. Mango has been playing MAD melee but he needs to play only jigglypuff from now till then to win. He needs to be so on point with rests he never hits down + the red button and misses ever. Mango's fox is super sexy to watch but so would jman's vs WC people and DI lol. Vses m2k its going to be an embarrassment as much as I like it. :( A quote from m2k himself. "I wish everyone would just play fox hes so comboable and abusable."

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Well...well...well...GRRRRR.

Dang you for thwarting my main viewpoint. D:

Oh well...I guess I have only one hope now, although small.

M2K is called the robot, and robots are very susceptible to hammers. :)
That being said, ICs are his weakness! >:D Which...I'd leave it to Chu to take him out (or maybe Wobbles if he's on his game), but M2K uses Marth, which sort of ***** ICs....sooo...nvm that. It wouldn't work. >.<

Dang you M2K. Dang you. *shakes fist in displeasure*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom