• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm not missing the point, I'm pointing out the obvious flaw in Firestorm's argument; that being that his only source for the supposed "chant" being a "mob" or even ever happening was a single text message from 1 person at the venue.
Well he was the only person who gave us info on the matter, so what else is there to assume but the info. Go by logic man. lrn2reedfacts.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'm not missing the point, I'm pointing out the obvious flaw in Firestorm's argument; that being that his only source for the supposed "chant" being a "mob" or even ever happening was a single text message from 1 person at the venue.
That's still missing the point.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Mango DIing amazingly, 4 stock high % to 2 stock, crowd cheering Mango. 3 stock to 2 now, quick kill by armada.

3stock - 1 Stock, Mango got another rest, not even a combo just jumps in and rests while Armada is dash dancing.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Lets summarize:

Melee: Mango wins match 4 with a super clutch rest.

Brawl: Dojo just beat DEHF by time out last game. Both players had 2 stocks remaining and Dojo had a 20% lead or so....

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
eww time out with 2 stocks each? wtf camp more

this just in, cops busted in the venue, unplugged everything and they are driving DBR back home, smashers are starting a riot, will post if still alive
I saw it happen.
It's 2-2 right now, last match of the set armada 3 stock, Mango 4 at 62%.
It be awesome if he was trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom