• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
doj&zac just 2-0 ed Jason+Fiction

they are in winner finals now against sean+ally

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well, think about it this way. Could you be better in brawl? Could Jason, Ally, etc not be better in brawl? The simple acceptance of this fact implies that no player is operating with optimal know-how. So a statement claiming that the skill gap can not be increased to a certain extent is purely an assumption you've gathered from your feel of the game. Well my man, I don't like feelings lol I like logic and fact. N the fact is, is that the best players are making strides to get better, and they are doing a good job at it. We are far from seeing the perfect snake, the perfect meta, or the perfect (insert character).

I will agree that it is tougher to get better at brawl than us melee guys are accustomed to. I myself am constantly caught up on the aesthetic aspect of my character, because I'm used to my char moving fast n doing crazy stuff=ing me doing better. So perhaps you have your own road blacks in your own ability to perform or understand the intricacies of improvement on the higher levels of brawl? Because I assure you, there are clear cut best players in the brawl community who can win over n over n over again bro.
Very well said.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
8sigh* and this.. is usually where i'd say the EC/WC i told you so.. but... I'm not a trash talker.. but i did mean.. that axe is the ****.. good luck brother! n n and thank you everyone for finally believing us!

GO Axe!

Santi

Smash Lord
truth?

if so, daaaamn. i remember playing utd zac during my brawl phase

knew he was gonna do some good **** but **** this is big
its true. Dojo just called.

He said Zac is on a ****in roll. he got a double judgement earlier.

they 2-0 ed az and judge
they 2-ed mikehaze and havok

They could take this.

Dojo play against sean in the mk ditto and Zac hangs in there with Ally.
Zac does good against snake.. hopefully he plays well against ally.

*crosses fingers*

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
when I was first getting into melee, you ***** the balls off of me on my first trip to w2z. i don't forget these things. I'm coming after you with a pick ax. Kidding, all love.

xDD Wait is your tag really prog? Because i dont remember playing you if it is. maybe i'm wrong it has been awhile.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Vectorman and Rubyiris are too funny.

Anther has won tourneys (throughout Melee's golden days, mind you) and beaten top players in both MW and EC.

What tourneys has Axe won? And what players has he beaten in brackets again? The same ones who just showed that they aren't as good as EC?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

Anther has won tourneys (throughout Melee's golden days, mind you) and beaten top players in both MW and EC.

What tourneys has Axe won? And what players has he beaten in brackets again? The same ones who just showed that they aren't as good as EC?

Well he beat jman now...who was my pick to getting 4th..

Foxy

Smash Master

erm...

jman is ec.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
great, now i'm probably gonna miss a "First!" youtube comment because you guys brought in the rickroll paranoia

Lovage is a socal fox

judge!

Smash Ace
its true. Dojo just called.

He said Zac is on a ****in roll. he got a double judgement earlier.

they 2-0 ed az and judge
they 2-ed mikehaze and havok

They could take this.

Dojo play against sean in the mk ditto and Zac hangs in there with Ally.
Zac does good against snake.. hopefully he plays well against ally.

*crosses fingers*
az and judge in loosers/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom