• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu @ Genesis care survey v 2.0 - JMAN edition

[x] Care [ ] Don't care

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Even tho I've got to support my AZ buddies, I'm still rooting for M2K to win.

Did M2K ever buy that Fox controller he said he was going to like a month or two ago?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Can people actually post something usefull please. I just read over 10 pages of useless information. If I was a mod id ban people from this thread for such useless info. I would like to know about the tournament.... not your personal idea's..... just saying...... sorry if I offended anyone.

Foxy

Smash Master
Even tho I've got to support my AZ buddies, I'm still rooting for M2K to win.

Did M2K ever buy that Fox controller he said he was going to like a month or two ago?
i was about to mail him mine because i was going to buy a new one, but ended up not wanting to spend the money

lulz

he still asks me where it is

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Can people actually post something usefull please. I just read over 10 pages of useless information. If I was a mod id ban people from this thread for such useless info. I would like to know about the tournament.... not your personal idea's..... just saying...... sorry if I offended anyone.
Luckily mostly everything I've posted has been true, and informative. The rest of smash boards just didn't want to believe me.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if you don't want to see random trash talking...you shouldn't be on this thread

Follow Twitter...or the Allisbrawl post

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I am not saying that some random factor is going to determine the outcome of the game. I am simply saying Brawl's skill cap is very very limited, whereas in Melee players can continue and grow and seperate themselves from other players way more than in Brawl. Brawl simply just...doesn't have enough to seperate the top players imo. I think the same players will win at local tournies, sure, but when you put all the top players together from all regions, you're never going to get the same result. I think you could make a tourney with the top 16 brawl players in the country every day for a week and each tournament would have a different winner. Thus why I'm saying it's stupid for people to make predictions, you never know in Barlw.
Well, think about it this way. Could you be better in brawl? Could Jason, Ally, etc not be better in brawl? The simple acceptance of this fact implies that no player is operating with optimal know-how. So a statement claiming that the skill gap can not be increased to a certain extent is purely an assumption you've gathered from your feel of the game. Well my man, I don't like feelings lol I like logic and fact. N the fact is, is that the best players are making strides to get better, and they are doing a good job at it. We are far from seeing the perfect snake, the perfect meta, or the perfect (insert character).

I will agree that it is tougher to get better at brawl than us melee guys are accustomed to. I myself am constantly caught up on the aesthetic aspect of my character, because I'm used to my char moving fast n doing crazy stuff=ing me doing better. So perhaps you have your own road blacks in your own ability to perform or understand the intricacies of improvement on the higher levels of brawl? Because I assure you, there are clear cut best players in the brawl community who can win over n over n over again bro.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Well, think about it this way. Could you be better in brawl? Could Jason, Ally, etc not be better in brawl? The simple acceptance of this fact implies that no player is operating with optimal know-how. So a statement claiming that the skill gap can not be increased to a certain extent is purely an assumption you've gathered from your feel of the game. Well my man, I don't like feelings lol I like logic and fact. N the fact is, is that the best players are making strides to get better, and they are doing a good job at it. We are far from seeing the perfect snake, the perfect meta, or the perfect (insert character).

I will agree that it is tougher to get better at brawl than us melee guys are accustomed to. I myself am constantly caught up on the aesthetic aspect of my character, because I'm used to my char moving fast n doing crazy stuff=ing me doing better. So perhaps you have your own road blacks in your own ability to perform or understand the intricacies of improvement on the higher levels of brawl? Because I assure you, there are clear cut best players in the brawl community who can win over n over n over again bro.
who do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom