• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If so, you would think that DBR wouldn't have some Closed Circuit Cameras that record the goings on of the playing areas. That way, if someone were to steal a Wii, then they could review the tape and find the thief. Just a thought...
Good thought. Then they should hook up those cameras directly to automated machine guns on the roof that will go off when someone starts to steal a setup. Then, after being shot, a net will automatically drop from above, catching the theif so he can't crawl away.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Good thought. Then they should hook up those cameras directly to automated machine guns on the roof that will go off when someone starts to steal a setup. Then, after being shot, a net will automatically drop from above, catching the theif so he can't crawl away.
Are you being sarcastic?

RATED

Smash Lord
Goodnight :D
D.A.M.N.! stop spamming that much , people are here for UPDATES AND HYPE not for seeing ur post over and over and over. is like someone says : " I miss a finger" then u LOL epic. that's the end of the post. I am not telling this in mad mood or nothing is just that most people must be thinking on this for real. no bad feelings , have a nice day. :)

NYLO

Smash Rookie
D.A.M.N.! stop spamming that much , people are here for UPDATES AND HYPE not for seeing ur post over and over and over. is like someone says : " I miss a finger" then u LOL epic. that's the end of the post. I am not telling this in mad mood or nothing is just that most people must be thinking on this for real. no bad feelings , have a nice day. :)
te lo agradezco mucho, gracias

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I think most people are on here to gather and cheer for their boys at this most hyped tournament, and random seemingly uselsess posts are the equivalent to a bunch of people talking about random **** as they watch the big game. its a way for people who didn't make it to gensis to feel as though they are there, and if people only posted updates this thread would be dead, every post that is made is really saying **** YO Im hella excited for the **** that is going down right now

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Are you being sarcastic?
No, you didnt let me finish. Then two steel electrodes drop down from above and electrocute the net (which is made of a semiconductor) and constantly shocks the theif. Three bodyguards are then dispatched from a local strip club to take care of the wiley wii-stealer.

And DBR pays for all this. With venue fees.

(yes I'm being sarcastic =p)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Stop Rick Rolling. That **** is obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom