• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
This is going to be one of the most interesting thing to happen this year:

How is DBR going to solve this problem? Find out in the next episode of Genesis.
*Pokemon theme song plays*

TP

Smash Master
Everyone calm down. They are already in the second round of pools, it will be done before the night ends, and they will be on schedule. Calm the **** down.

:034:

EDIT: Whoops, I was wrong. 2nd round of pools has not started. Still, no need to worry.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
dbrs got this dont worry guys

one its brackets everything will fly

they got all the crews out of the way besides finals ...

this will all be done

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
From what I was told they had enough tvs people did not bring Wii's ... that does not leave the blame with DBR that is with all of YOU. You all did not think to help out the community and get this tournament running. This is why all tournaments ****ING Fail because morons that do not bring wii's and things do not get done. At Apex I told EVERYONE to bring a wii and it was the best tournament of the year. This has the potential to be better but if people do not bring equipment...not even me or neal can help that. If this does not finish its the community fault.

This is the one time I will say brawl is dumb as a community ( I like both games) cause melee people ALWAYS bring setups. Brawl heads should learn and step the hell up and bring **** to the tournament.

Enough said.

edit : whatever happens I know DBR can make this tournament run.

C.box

Smash Journeyman
Someone make a dbr appretiation group with a genesis banner that says

Genesis: The only tourney to **** up smashboards.

White chewed up version on a SWF is lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
People don't bring Wiis/TVs because someone has to be an idiot and ruin it and steal them at every tournament.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
From what I was told they had enough tvs people did not bring Wii's ... that does not leave the blame with DBR that is with all of YOU. You all did not think to help out the community and get this tournament running. This is why all tournaments ****ING Fail because morons that do not bring wii's and things do not get done. At Apex I told EVERYONE to bring a wii and it was the best tournament of the year. This has the potential to be better but if people do not bring equipment...not even me or neal can help that. If this does not finish its the community fault.

This is the one time I will say brawl is dumb as a community ( I like both games) cause melee people ALWAYS bring setups. Brawl heads should learn and step the hell up and bring **** to the tournament.

Enough said.

there's no point in pointing that out since OBVIOUSLY none of the people posting on this thread went to genesis

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Enough said.

Wise man right here.

And it's true that once brackets start everything will fly by

D.B.R got this.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Rayku told me he was heading back to the hotel already. Part 2 tomorrow. They still haven't done 2nd round of pools.

PEEF!

Smash Hero

Enough said.

Summary: 13 year old kids (Brawl community) can't bring their wii's to tournaments.

Conclusion: Might as well exchange your wii for a gamecube.

yellowroy

Smash Ace

Enough said.

this guy is right.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
People don't bring Wiis/TVs because someone has to be an idiot and ruin it and steal them at every tournament.
If so, you would think that DBR wouldn't have some Closed Circuit Cameras that record the goings on of the playing areas. That way, if someone were to steal a Wii, then they could review the tape and find the thief. Just a thought...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yea cause people are stupid and wanna be ghetto ***s and screw it up for everyone. That is what annoys me about this community so much.

Seriously the only good game for the Wii is The Conduit I can go through EVERYTHING ELSE on emulator

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
people steal wii's at all tourneys
cuz brawlers are like that

also that wouldn't help if the wii was stolen at a different tourney... lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom