• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

RATED

Smash Lord
I think most people are on here to gather and cheer for their boys at this most hyped tournament, and random seemingly uselsess posts are the equivalent to a bunch of people talking about random **** as they watch the big game. its a way for people who didn't make it to gensis to feel as though they are there, and if people only posted updates this thread would be dead, every post that is made is really saying **** YO Im hella excited for the **** that is going down right now
yeah , everyone does and the hype is awesome and yeah posting random things is great but he's just exceding like way too much.

NYLO

Smash Rookie
Eval and Negi beat M2K and J-Man in team friendlies, then they started to john saying they needed to sleep

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Podcast Live!!!!!

Hey everyone I am doing a live podcast Featuring Dojo and other guest talking about today's events and the overall feel of the today. IT WILL HAVE A CHAT so feel free to come in and answer questions. We will be recording this so please make sure to be civil.

We will be taking Skype calls so reach me at Alexstrife on skype.

http://www.justin.tv/antizzle

THATS THE LINK GO TO IT

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Hey everyone I am doing a live podcast Featuring Dojo and other guest talking about today's events and the overall feel of the today. IT WILL HAVE A CHAT so feel free to come in and answer questions. We will be recording this so please make sure to be civil.

THATS THE LINK GO TO IT
Get at this people!

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord

THATS THE LINK GO TO IT
Hmm , this is suspicious... hidden texts

Edit: Nvm, it was because of white Smashboards that the text was hidden.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Quote from the antizzle podcast:

"Then co18 got a really nice infinate grab on halberd"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Samochan

Smash Master
Clarifying things, cause apparently cash got his leg pulled a bit about melee pools not done at all.

So, according to twitter updates, melee singles pools has been ongoing from 6 hours ago, so it's likely they are finsihed or nearly so. So tomorrow they should wrap it up and continue with brackets.

Brawl pools should be also finished or nearly so and I assume they won't do pool round 2 cause that would take way too much time and someone confirmed here that they'll do the brackets. Valdens, being on the very last pools, just finished his and if they do them in batches, they should be finished now.

We also know from brackets that both melee and brawl doubles brackets have only some of the bracket left, also there is a good chance of brawl doubles being further than shown on the brackets due to twitter updates and such.

So tomorrow we'd have... melee and brawl singles brackets, then melee and brawl doubles finals and regionals finals. They really should finish melee doubles first and then go for melee brackets beginnings so they'd get something done at least.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Got a text from brdy -- SS ***** almost everyone in MMs, including Scar, but struggled against Hungrybox.

I know for a fact that Melee pools are mostly complete, due to the fact that brdy says he got 3rd outright in his pool.

Clone Z

Smash Journeyman
just looking through some results...

apparantly more people joined in the last minute
armada made it out of pools
who knocked out silent wolf early?
also ss is ****ing ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom