• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ken won't show. That generation of smashers all gone.. Well, not nessecarily, Kdj and Azen and PC showed up to revival and they are better than the MAJORITY of current smashers of today, but there was no ken. Regardless of his appearance on survivor, I think he just doesn't see that he has the skill nessecary to place top anymore, so he quit.

strawhats

Smash Master
Well even if Ken wont show Chu and Azen are still here to hold down the fort. Even cort still plays even though he wont be going to Genesis. Supposedly PC is going to Genesis.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
even if Ken went, he wouldn't beat Jman
lol its a stretch ... but u gotta gamble man ;)

I was originally going to pick Jman to win cuz hes PUERTORICAN!!!! (biast)

i think darkrain is going to be amazing at this also ... and i put kage
becuz hes a very nice person and I <3 him

.... im talking too much ... I like you too vanz bcuz i like the way u say "mangooooo" lollll

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm callin melee like this.

1. Vwins
2. PKMVodka
3. RayneX
4th and on - I don't give a ****. Lol.

*meat rides canada's talent a little more following this post.*

LLDL

Smash Hero
Wait a minute? kJaB is coming?

In that case, Top 5

Shiz
kJaB
Lamchops
Mango
Dr. PeePee

All Falcos man..

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
m2k and Jman are taking teams hands down

unless Mango finds a different teammate .... no offense since lucky would 4 stock me

FL is gunna do really good

goodkid

Smash Lord
Any predictions for top 5 singles in melee?
You can make predictions, but this tournament will have too much talent to tell. Melee is anyone's game IMO. Mango or M2K may not even win. Many players like DaShizwiz have the ability to beat them if they are on their A game.

Brawl is anyone's game too. I still believe in the underground smashers who will show up when big money is on the line, and won't say anything until they **** us all.

strawhats

Smash Master
1 m2k( must realize that mango is not better than him, but does the little things better than everyone else, even him. Clear your mind Zimmerman)
2 mango ( he's just too much ****)
3 DSW (if he plays as fast as he can w/. falco these two are the only ones that can top him)
4 SS ( he scares the **** out of m2k, even though m2k will pobably just go shiek and **** him. If Jason goes marth, well he might win, but then again its m2k's marth we're talkin about)
5 Jman ( this kid is ****ing legit and needs more hype than he's been getting. He beat darkrain and kdj. Who does that)
6 Some unkown insanely gifted genious from some other country.

Underload

Lazy
Melee:
1. Mango
2. SilentSpectre
3. Mew2King
4. Shiz
5. Kage (<3 watch it happen.)

Brawl:
1. Mew2King
2. Fiction
3. Ally
4. Tyrant
5. Timotee (watch it happen.)

BEHR

Smash Hero
I want Jesus to win this. :)

and darkrain

and Florida to just dominate.

strawhats

Smash Master
I think your list is almost accurate. Its true that SS could take down m2k. But if m2k goes shiek remember the gayness off the stage which not even ss can avoid. Marth is nore even, but trust me m2k of 2007 vs. ss recently would be in m2k's favor due to m2k's unhumaness. His marth was just god-like.

LLDL

Smash Hero
you guys are forgetting to account for the unknown GODS that never to go tournaments, that live in antarctica and will come and 4 stock the top pros of today with relative ease, introducing at least 12 new techniques and mindgames.

strawhats

Smash Master
I look forward to those unknowns and hope that they are really strong like you say. New techs and mindgames are always hoped for.

Im gonna starting given people ranks based on overall skill kinda like yu yu hakusho

S+ class
mango
m2k

S -
Shiz (when his speed increases to unhuman
levels w/. falco)
SS ( at his best)
Darkrain
Some random unknowns hopefully

A+
If all the old school pros still played i.e(Ken, and Isai)
Jman
ColBol
Hungrybox
Chu

A-
Azen( only b/c. he does not play alot)
Cactuar
etc.( too lazy to continue typing up a list)

anthrax_088

Smash Rookie
I look forward to those unknowns and hope that they are really strong like you say. New techs and mindgames are always hoped for.

Im gonna starting given people ranks based on overall skill kinda like yu yu hakusho

S+ class
mango
m2k

S -
Shiz (when his speed increases to unhuman
levels w/. falco)
SS ( at his best)
Darkrain
Some random unknowns hopefully

A+
If all the old school pros still played i.e(Ken, and Isai)
Jman
ColBol
Hungrybox
Chu

A-
Azen( only b/c. he does not play alot)
Cactuar
etc.( too lazy to continue typing up a list)
How is Cactuar below Jman, ColBol, Hungrybox and Chu?

LLDL

Smash Hero
lol strawhats, that post is so bandwagon. Azen and cactuar A-? pshffff Ken A+ ? Azen and cactuar are still freakin' good. I don't think ken would rank as high as them anymore :/

And only m2k and mango in the S+ class? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Me and DJ Nintendo are Definitely here in our hotel room beasting for some matches today. NlGGAZ, come thru ASAP. West Coast ppl that are here in this hotel hit us up at DJS Cell 646-784-2689. We're definitely up for money matchteezys cuz.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Im running from room to room at the ramada.

Taj and I will be boxing later

Hold em and ERS to happen later

MM's starting and Ally owning

Melee still rules

And even tho its tomorrow, Genesis has already started at the Ramada!!!!

PS find me and my twin for no other reason than to say that you saw us :p

PEACE!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace

Melee still rules

PEACE!
Come here and bring Taj with u so we could do teams. Melee only lol. Room 334.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I would hope DBR is at the hotel right now taking registration, LOL. That **** needs to be done asap.

Anth0ny

Smash Master

Melee still rules

PEACE!
Sounds like a jolly ol' time. And good **** Ally! Get that plane money back!

strawhats

Smash Master
I am kinda lazy w/. that ranking list and my depth of knowledge on people of mango and m2k's skill level is kinda limited. After taking a good look at that list I wanna slap myself for putting azen at only A-. My bad cactuar. I would make a B-E list but I'm too lazy for that right now, and this list is only relative. Although there are some absolutes in this list such as mango and m2k being among the best.

p.s. Trust me I know Azen and Cactuar are still beasts. E list is the worst while S class is the best. Eventually I hope to see a huge *** international melee only tourney one day that everyone will actually go to so that I can make an accurate ranking system. But for now no one can say who is better than who, except for maybe the elite few, which shine above the rest. He knows Im talking to him. ****ing puff ball

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
Me and DJ Nintendo are Definitely here in our hotel room beasting for some matches today. NlGGAZ, come thru ASAP. West Coast ppl that are here in this hotel hit us up at DJS Cell 646-784-2689. We're definitely up for money matchteezys cuz.
Word you went out there do ya thing your too good in melee and people gonna see this weekend.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Tons of MM's going on at the ramada. Dojo just beat Ally in a pretty epic money match, it was recorded. Melee's seeing some action as well :).

This tournament is going to be insane.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
That's probably true. But they haven't been playing a lot of NTSC for the 6 years before that which we have. We'll see though, no underestimation from our top pros i'm sure.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Plank, are you entering Genesis? If you are, win Brawl and Wobbles win melee. Cheap for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom