• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
top 3 is probably going to be

m2k
shiz
mango

no order
Mango will probably win cuz i'm not there to **** him (1-0 SON) and he ***** M2K ;)

M2k will get 2nd cuz hes better than mang0 but can't beat him because he's too stupid to use Sheik and play well vs him or camp out of his mind with fox.

3rd I really have no idea. I hope SS or something gets it, that'd be ****ing awesome. Or Kage. LOL

wigglezwow

Smash Rookie
Mango will probably win cuz i'm not there to **** him (1-0 SON) and he ***** M2K ;)

M2k will get 2nd cuz hes better than mang0 but can't beat him because he's too stupid to use Sheik and play well vs him or camp out of his mind with fox.

3rd I really have no idea. I hope SS or something gets it, that'd be ****ing awesome. Or Kage. LOL
Im all for SS placing high but there's gonna be a hella lot of good foxes which can complicate things =/

LLDL

Smash Hero
"Registration will be taken at the ramada inn later today around 5"

strawhats

Smash Master
I thought Isai changed his mind and wasn't going to Genesis anymore. I hope Im wrong about thqaat though he needs to be there, it just wouldn't be the same w/o. the sandman.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
so i had this dream last night where all the schools in the country competed in a dance-off and my high school won the whole thing. but that was like the less important thing that all the civilians were focusing on. meanwhile, the incredible hulk and i were saving the world. except he couldnt turn into bruce banner. he was just always the hulk, but not always mad. but we were friends. then the dream was ending and we had to part ways.

i think this is my subconscious mind saying "genesssiiiissssssssssss!!!"
I can interpret that for you

the dance off was the crew battle and your team won the whole thing :)

and the hulk could possibly be some1 at the tournament and you became bestfriends
or something and you had to part ways bcuz you live so far apart ...
or it could be a teammate and you guys were f*cking ****** and won it all

colbol for president

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Any predictions for top 5 singles in melee?
watch im calling it now peoples

1. M2k!! (MY gut saids mango but my heart saids M2K)
2. Mango
3. Ken
4.Jman
5. ISAI!!!
5.kage!

if i call it i get a special reward

edit: aw what the hell i figured some1 would post in those 12 minutes

HAVE MERCY MODS!!!

Cia

das kwl
watch im calling it now peoples

1. M2k!! (MY gut saids mango but my heart saids M2K)
2. Mango
3. Ken
4.Jman
5. ISAI!!!
5.kage!

if i call it i get a special reward

edit: aw what the hell i figured some1 would post in those 12 minutes

HAVE MERCY MODS!!!
even if Ken went, he wouldn't beat Jman

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
oh i see. twitter seems really handy for big tournaments though, i think it should be used for all big tournies

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this looks good, but please start melee first on both days instead of brawl. melee would probably finish faster than brawl would if put first, which gives more time for the other game to be completed, and a higher chance for crews/brackets to happen on both nights. Plus its easier to transition from melee to brawl than the other way around (lol go from multiple airdodges to 1 and die, along with snapping to ledges)

but yea...hold melee first, then brawl. more will get done and people will be happier :laugh:
just want to quote myself for the high importance and high logic of this message. melee first please

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Here's an idea. Someone should tether an iphone to a laptop for internet connectivity, so there could be live stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom