• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

panzy

Smash Rookie
We never have tourneys but I'm going to try to get the four or five of us that are relatively serious about the game up to GROAT up in Uxbridge.

I was EV training all vacation. Absol with 386 ATK, Swords Dance and Life Orb is absolutely amazing. I could probably OHKO a M2 with Sucker Punch. Starting my Salamence right now. I wanted to train it from Salamence alone so I'm jacking my brother's AR and getting rare candies.
I'll try to go to it. The only thing in my way is parents.

Lol yeah absol is pretty legit. I mence! Too many people use it! lol w/e. I have my P2 with me to take it out and the ever-so-common gyara. The thing's a monster, yet it's in NU. I'm not complaining though. Better for me!
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_t..._Replay_Ev_modifier_Code_and_how_does_it_work

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Pokemon_modifier_action_replay_code_for_Pokemon_Platinum

those are all the codes you need for AR. they work like a charm. Love them!

Octave

Smash Ace
I'll try to go to it. The only thing in my way is parents.

Lol yeah absol is pretty legit. I mence! Too many people use it! lol w/e. I have my P2 with me to take it out and the ever-so-common gyara. The thing's a monster, yet it's in NU. I'm not complaining though. Better for me!
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_t..._Replay_Ev_modifier_Code_and_how_does_it_work

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Pokemon_modifier_action_replay_code_for_Pokemon_Platinum

those are all the codes you need for AR. they work like a charm. Love them!
I like training the EVs myself, actually. The only reason I'm getting the rare candies is because I don't want to level bagon/shelgon from 1->50 because I just did that with an EXP share after reading that it didn't affect EVs. Took me about 4 hours of intermittent play.

Got Pokerus legit before I even knew what it was. That + Bands and vitamins means its going to take me like 30 minutes to EV train my Salamence.

panzy

Smash Rookie
I don't want to level bagon/shelgon from 1->50 because I just did that with an EXP share after reading that it didn't affect EVs. Took me about 4 hours of intermittent play.

Got Pokerus legit before I even knew what it was. That + Bands and vitamins means its going to take me like 30 minutes to EV train my Salamence.
lol exp share does effect EVs XD anything that gives you exp does. Yhea, I had a pokerus as well, got all the power bands, even made a few guys legit from the egg to lvl 100, but lost the pokerus cuz i actually didnt kno i had it DX. Then I got the AR, but ive for the most part stopped making pokes... I already have a bit over 50 so that's good enough for me... for now. You play on wifi?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm gonna take a drive to UConn one day to see my friends who go there and just **** every UConn head I see in Smash.

Need not inquire about how I did at Saffron, I will, in fact, **** you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OHMIGOD pokemon is da ****! I still love it XD second best game eva (after melee, duh). AR is the way to go. I used to breed but yeah. took too long. and IVs were never up to expectations
Pft. Its all about statistics. Half the IVs of each parent are given over. Then you just start the process of working them until the baby has what you need, then use that baby to make more babies, etcetc.

EV Training is just bull**** though.
-DD

panzy

Smash Rookie
Pft. Its all about statistics. Half the IVs of each parent are given over. Then you just start the process of working them until the baby has what you need, then use that baby to make more babies, etcetc.

EV Training is just bull**** though.
-DD
lol too complex for me XD I just kind of skipped all that.... AR ftw? I think so! but yeah. was pretty aggrivating at the beginning, so I've gone through all those pains and whatnot

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mad sluts? I'm down... too bad I don't have a car to get there. xD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Mad sluts? I'm down... too bad I don't have a car to get there. xD
Yo man. Cars are weak sauce. Get a horse.

And ride that mother ****ing horse to the party.

Ask Joey. He knows. You get mad sluts like that.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nah man horses are even weaker sauce.

Riding a bike, now that's ****ing pro. What ***** don't want some guy that is riding a bike?

I'll tell you what kinda ***** doesn't want some guy riding a bike:

There aint no ***** out there that doesn't want a guy riding a bike. (double negative ftw)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Riding a bike, now that's ****ing pro. What ***** don't want some guy that is riding a bike?

There aint no ***** out there that doesn't want a guy riding a bike. (double negative ftw)
Man, get your ****ed horse to ride a bike. Double the impact, double the *****es.

Its math son, go do it.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Garrett- I'm still 20 LOL. Sorry bro. Where does she work btw? Close to me? :)

Nick- You're a ****ing genius man.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Garrett- I'm still 20 LOL. Sorry bro. Where does she work btw? Close to me? :)

Nick- You're a ****ing genius man.
Oh yeah, ****. So much for that idea.

Stratford.......

I might go hangout with you for a few hours and then go see her because shes there till like 2. Get the best of both worlds.

Melee and hunnies. Can't really hate that. lol.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
**** horses. Big wheels, all day.

Look at my horse
My horse is amazing
Give it a lick
Mmm! It tastes just like raisins
Have a stroke of its mane
It turns into a plane
And it turns back again
When you tug on its winky!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hook Aesir up and I won't go homo monkey on your ***.

Which sounds more threatening the second time reading it.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Is she hot? hook me up bro.
Jen Kachala. Creep her in FB if you must.

Just don't....be creepy. lol

Anyway, has anyone noticed how much better CT is getting at Melee now?

Spawn beat Lucky and went near even with M2K in sheik dittos
Swift beat Jman
I got into second round of pools at pound and if i didnt choke, could have had a decent chance of getting into round 3. I play *** Vs renth and Jwolf.
Slox is improving rapidly.
Trademark beat G $

And aesir is getting back into melee? ? ?

We're all getting better.

If I played this game consistently and was not busy, i'd probably be so much better. Growing up sucks.

Top Bottom