• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, CT is getting pretty ****in' ****. If Cort went to tournies, he'd continue the trend of being good at this game.

When should I hold a tourny at TBG?

Edit: Oh geez, Alexander when you come back, ****. Also, next time we team let's not place how we placed last time. T_T

Also I forgot to say:
Swift: Good **** for beating Jman. Way to one up me with beating someone good haha.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
we just have to find the right character combination. i'm kind of convinced after seeing darkrain/ss raep with double falcon that we might just be better off going double sheik. that or i can harness the power of toasty and ness/sheik. we'll see, we should gets lots of teams practice in and then once we find some magic we'll unleash it at a tournament at get paid.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think double Sheik is probably fine. I just suck at it because I have little to no experience with that team. I could probably get away with us doing Fox/Sheik since all I need to do with Fox is run around and nair shine.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aiser's gonna get back into Melee. I'm going to beat him over the head and make him good also.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, milktea and I will train with you. :)

*volunteers milktea without her knowing* :X

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice

*volunteers milktea without her knowing* :X
I'm guessing you'll be off campus (?), while I'll probably be on. I'm hoping I'll have a car for the fall.

In the meantime, I have a date with level 1 cpus. ****'s intense.

Octave

Smash Ace
lol exp share does effect EVs XD anything that gives you exp does. Yhea, I had a pokerus as well, got all the power bands, even made a few guys legit from the egg to lvl 100, but lost the pokerus cuz i actually didnt kno i had it DX. Then I got the AR, but ive for the most part stopped making pokes... I already have a bit over 50 so that's good enough for me... for now. You play on wifi?
I CAN play on wifi, although I'm still deciding on a team. I don't know much about playing the competitive scene nor much of the theory behind it. When I read the words on smogon I have a hard time comprehending.

Train me, ****.

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont know why its even in discussion. RI and ME vs ct would be alot better but we'd probably lose lol. the 4 mogwai listed vs zoso/darc/thorn/banks or dazwa. edit: actually we might still win it too.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
i dont know why its even in discussion. RI and ME vs ct would be alot better but we'd probably lose lol. the 4 mogwai listed vs zoso/darc/thorn/banks or dazwa. edit: actually we might still win it too.
I think that would be pretty entertaining. Also I would include Dazwa before me or Banks, to be honest.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Dave: That's why I said we'll wait until KDJ gets back!

Me/Roman/Arc/Matt/Hayato vs Cort/Swift/Spawn/Mogwai/?

Top Bottom