• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
ct madd underrated like in the last two months our productivity (obviously because of slox) has grown over 9000

-
i skipped mass today and got caught and got 5 days detention (jug/justice under god)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
-
i skipped mass today and got caught and got 5 days detention (jug/justice under god)

DUDE XAVIER HAS THOSE TOO!

Haha, I think its an awesome name for detention.

But it sucks. One teacher actually took the clock off the wall. Worst/Longest afternoon of my life.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You'll find most of us don't live with our parents.

That being said, I text less than I make phone calls. My students' minds are boggled that there are cell phones made more for making PHONE CALLS than sending text messages.

T9 Word apparently was out of date before they started using phones.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
A lot. No. Not if it's unlimited texting.

Or unless you're really ****ing up school for texting too much.

panzy

Smash Rookie
hm. well i guess this is fore those of you guys who do live with parents. yeah, i can see why they'd do that. funny thing is i have unlimited, but parents bought a limiting program or something. i didnt text outrageously. sure i did text... a lot... but most of it was legit stuff, as in actually important things and it wasnt rly an issue.

as for calling, I do call people when I can. the problen is it's not that private. sure, i do make calls sometimes, but for private manners i tend to text, so it seems like parents are limiting my privacy, does that make sense? i dono. just thinking out loud

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Imo it's stupid unless you really have some history with ****ing up or spending way too much time texting.

Octave

Smash Ace
ct madd underrated like in the last two months our productivity (obviously because of slox) has grown over 9000

-

DUDE XAVIER HAS THOSE TOO!

Haha, I think its an awesome name for detention.

But it sucks. One teacher actually took the clock off the wall. Worst/Longest afternoon of my life.
-DD
SLOX DOES YOUR SCHOOL HAVE A HAIR LENGTH RULE?

And was it Mr. K (math guy/vball coach) that took the clock down?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Re: texting lmits

I think it's more of a precautionary measure because the fear among parental units is that it will become an unhealthy reliance on a technology that has the potential to limit a child's "real-world" communicative abilities/growth.

...and then there's the arthritis.

Octave

Smash Ace
I text unless its for something important. It's almost always better for me to call someone with something important, like when/where band practice (I'm in a band ftr) should be.

Octave

Smash Ace
Octave - what kinda band?

I miss being in a band :( We were pretty mediocre but that was alright XD
We really can't agree on a genre. We're all into different styles of music and the one song that is furthest in production sounds a little like Thrice mixed with a Mastodon breakdown. It's difficult to explain. We have a gig on March 5th that I'm totally not ready for partly because our setlist was so badly organized - our lead guitarist and drummer kinda picked all the songs and none of the ones I brought up were kept, much to my despair.... Ah well, at least I get to sit out on the ones I really really hate.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
k guys. texting. how often u do it, do parents put limits on it? should they? go!
I text somewhat often. People need to tone it down though. Voices are easier to read people's intentions through.

Parents did limit, then unlimited texting became $5 and they didn't care after that.

They should if you cause problems with texting.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, ****. So much for that idea.

Stratford.......

I might go hangout with you for a few hours and then go see her because shes there till like 2. Get the best of both worlds.

Melee and hunnies. Can't really hate that. lol.
Jen Kachala. Creep her in FB if you must.
I of course had to look her up (lol Stratford) and she was in my brother's graduating class and is apparently friends with some of my friends. If you're going to the Hard Corner Tavern (where it says she works) then that's like 5-8 minutes from my house.

I won't be home from class until 8:30-9, so if you wanted to come over you could come then if it's not too late. I might be up for hitting the bar later though... I guarantee I'll know some people there, hah.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I of course had to look her up (lol Stratford) and she was in my brother's graduating class and is apparently friends with some of my friends. If you're going to the Hard Corner Tavern (where it says she works) then that's like 5-8 minutes from my house.

I won't be home from class until 8:30-9, so if you wanted to come over you could come then if it's not too late. I might be up for hitting the bar later though... I guarantee I'll know some people there, hah.
lol yeah man. Mad creepin checkin out where she works and ****.

yeah i might be down for that. I was debating going to see her. Text me or something.

Also, we CTers would wreck havoc in that crew battle. lol.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah man. Mad creepin checkin out where she works and ****.

yeah i might be down for that. I was debating going to see her. Text me or something.

Also, we CTers would wreck havoc in that crew battle. lol.
lol I had to cause I'm a creeper... I mean cause she's from my hometown... yeah... anyway all her info is apparently open to the public which is how I saw where she works, hah.

Anyway, I'll just text you when I get out of class to see if you wanna play, s'all good. This is also assuming the weather is not bad for driving, though I'm guessing it'll be fine.

Top Bottom