• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
re: stuff said on the last page

I've never ever seen anybody try to run the timer in a crew battle and I have no idea what would happen. I kind of would like Marc to be involved in one just so I could see that.

Garrett, I don't think Wes was intentionally excluding you with that post. I honestly would agree that all those players are better than you.

Marc, I can't wait to play you again for some reason. Also I want to start putting most of my effort into Marth again, which means there is no chance of you ever losing to me in tourney ever again. :laugh:

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Garrett, I don't think Wes was intentionally excluding you with that post. I honestly would agree that all those players are better than you.
yea, there's no malicious intent in my choices there, I was just listing the top 8 players in CT IMO.

the timer should be off for crews anyway right
yes, but I wonder what happens if spawn is just shino stalling on one side of FD while matt dot zeb shoots lasers from the other? Like, clearly everyone just walks away and loses interest, but who wins?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's how the crew battle should go anyway.
if that doesn't happen then i'll be sorely disappointed in both states

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
who would be top 8 from mass?
Roman said it would be:

Roman
Arc Natural
MattdotZeb
Kyu Puff
Elen
Trees
Hero
Hayato

Honestly I think Cort Swift and Spawn are just considerably better than their entire roster and even if their last two spots are better than Awesomesean and Budai (which I'm unsure of), I don't think they have the firepower in the middle of their lineup to outclass myself Trademark and Mike$, even on a bad day for CT and a good day for MA.

Jeez, the more I think about it, the more we'd **** you guys.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
yes, but I wonder what happens if spawn is just shino stalling on one side of FD while matt dot zeb shoots lasers from the other? Like, clearly everyone just walks away and loses interest, but who wins?
Satan. Satan wins.

Roman said it would be:

Roman
Arc Natural
MattdotZeb
Kyu Puff
Elen
Trees
Hero
Hayato

Honestly I think Cort Swift and Spawn are just considerably better than their entire roster and even if their last two spots are better than Awesomesean and Budai (which I'm unsure of), I don't think they have the firepower in the middle of their lineup to outclass myself Trademark and Mike$, even on a bad day for CT and a good day for MA.

Honestly if you're counting Cort we should be able to count KDJ. :p

KDJ, Jblaze, Krazyjones, Hayato, Eve, Jinx, Bob Beng, CWJAlex, probably.
lmfao ****

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Garrett, I don't think Wes was intentionally excluding you with that post.
OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

also I don't think Darc would participate in a ME vs anything crew battle, he didn't participate vs NY last Saturday FOR A WHOLE DOLLAR, and I had to CARRY THE ENTIRE CREW AFTER TH0RN DIDN'T TAKE A SINGLE STOCK, PATHETIC
the irony is, i was congratulating th0rn @ the crew battle for "not losing a single stock"
:laugh:

also Irish Mafia played really solid @ MILK but that doesn't change the fact that he lost to a certain unnamed Kirby :bee:

Are you assuming KDJ can't IRL sheik up-b across the Atlantic ocean and as soon as he appears, say "MONEY MATCH?!"?
preeeeeeetty sure he can do that from any place in the universe, as long as it is fueled by his desire to money match, no obstacle stands in his way.

SleepyK

i can't believe i got snow canceled when i was 30 minutes away from thumbs and rei and co.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Roman said it would be:

Roman
Arc Natural
MattdotZeb
Kyu Puff
Elen
Trees
Hero
Hayato

It could still go either way because it's a crew battle. Cort, Swift, Spawn are better, but unless they started every match with 4 stocks I don't think any of them would take more than 6. And I don't know why you always put trademark and mike$ over us, but I don't think we'll have any trouble with them. Sean is really good but I think the second half of our roster is more solid, and if our first half plays well I think we could take on your first half (at least getting 3 stocks off each).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol, I remember the whale trainer attack being talked about here earlier, and I just saw this vid and thought I should share it:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0-JFRDZk00&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0-JFRDZk00&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

SleepyK

i wanted to punch a giraffe when i heard

RAIL LINES ARE OPEN

ONLY IN THE UNDERGROUND METRO AREA

Top Bottom