• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It upsets me that CT is more active than PA.

I should have another quesadilla smashfest.
Please do!!!! I'd definitely go again. Street Fighter 3rd strike all day son.

(P. O. F. on Spawns account.)

S l o X

Smash Champion
So apparently my mom and her sisters/brothers got soda+milk from a show called laverne and shirley (from Wiki): Milk and Pepsi was Laverne's infamous favorite drink (Penny Marshall drank milk and Pepsi in real life and added it to her character).

**** is good get @ us

oct - (high school fyi) not that i know of. all guy school isnt horrible but :/ . there might be a rule on it though since this prep school is ULTRA gay when it comes to rules and dresscode etc...

hab - chances are you win. >:/ but i got like 3 tests and 1 quiz so gayyy im procrastinating right bout now

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you've gotta be hella young, HELLA YOUNG to reference something as "this show called laverne and shirley". it's old but how has pop culture not referenced itself to you yet? i feel mad old.
anybody ever heard of this movie called the pagemaster? people in this thread were born after this scientifically accepted historic time division.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
All this talk of crew battles makes me want to play more and actually practice for once... just wish I had the time.

Who wants to play Sunday afternoon?

Octave

Smash Ace
So apparently my mom and her sisters/brothers got soda+milk from a show called laverne and shirley (from Wiki): Milk and Pepsi was Laverne's infamous favorite drink (Penny Marshall drank milk and Pepsi in real life and added it to her character).

**** is good get @ us

oct - (high school fyi) not that i know of. all guy school isnt horrible but :/ . there might be a rule on it though since this prep school is ULTRA gay when it comes to rules and dresscode etc...

hab - chances are you win. >:/ but i got like 3 tests and 1 quiz so gayyy im procrastinating right bout now
>_> 16

not that youngg

but yeah

snow / rain plsss
I'm in High School too (senior year where DD used to go). I'm hoping for a snow day because i have a detention for my hair being too long EVEN THOUGH I have an appointment to get it cut on Monday. I'm tempted to skip because the student dean is a piece of ****.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
come over and play
You're actually available on a weekend? I'm gonna play with Noodles on Sunday right now, but either you guys could come to my house (kind of in between Stamford/New Haven) or I could try to bring Noodles over to your place... up to you guys.

It all sounds good to me, though I'd prefer not to drive back and forth between NH and Stamford, so we'll see!

Octave

Smash Ace
FFFFF. I have 5 days detention for skipping Mass.

Skip it, you won't.

still mad noone who goes to Fairfield U plays smash
As much as I really don't want to go serve my Justice Under God they called my mom about it so she knows. She couldn't make them take it back either so I'm just going to have to make a public ridicule of the Dean.

Or put his infos on -that particular website-
*READ*: 4Chan

Edit: How do you skip mass and how did they find out?

S l o X

Smash Champion
As much as I really don't want to go serve my Justice Under God they called my mom about it so she knows. She couldn't make them take it back either so I'm just going to have to make a public ridicule of the Dean.

Or put his infos on -that particular website-
*READ*: 4Chan

Edit: How do you skip mass and how did they find out?
Haha JUGs @ Fairfild Prep are dumb. Just 1 hour (90% of the time, less) of writing front & back pages of a random quote from Brennan (We call them BJs: Brennan Jugs) who is the house master (?)

Its fun tho we literally talk about anything and everything, hes like a senior himself ffff but can be annoying when with teachers

@mass. uhh my hs is on campus of fairfield uni. so we went to the university campus part to their library to go on the computers. we ended up seeing like 6 other kids (all asian ; skipping mass lol i was the only hispanic / non-asian)
so we went and followd them, trying to get into the school. from there some random guy in a car says : WhEre you supposed 2 be im like ****. he is a patrol officer or something who was hired to watch us around campus. 5 days jug

no biggie tho, mass blows

Octave

Smash Ace
Wow your JUG is great. We have to sit there and face forward and the teacher usually takes down the clock. 1 hour for my hair. Well, honestly its probably because I talked back to the dean. When a guy tells you that your hair not being a certain length can cost him his job, its difficult to take him seriously.

noodles

Smash Champion
i was gonna take a train to stamford this weekend but mogwai didnt respond like a poop. budai i could get to your place so you wouldn't have to drive much.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
i was gonna take a train to stamford this weekend but mogwai didnt respond like a poop. budai i could get to your place so you wouldn't have to drive much.
If you could that would work, then we can head to Mogwai's. We can figure it out over the next couple days though.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Well occasionally Magdon, who I have no idea what his actual job is, tells people to shave.

Yep, if he sees you more than twice he'll jug you but you never go unless they take your name down right then. That or give them a false name, haha. (only works if your a freshmen tho)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Lol at this crew talk. **** won't even happen relatively soon callin it.

It could still go either way because it's a crew battle. Cort, Swift, Spawn are better, but unless they started every match with 4 stocks I don't think any of them would take more than 6. And I don't know why you always put trademark and mike$ over us, but I don't think we'll have any trouble with them. Sean is really good but I think the second half of our roster is more solid, and if our first half plays well I think we could take on your first half (at least getting 3 stocks off each).

I agreed. The more I think about it, the more I feel like me or cort or spawn would have to get on a good roll to win.

Trademark is probly the only one from the remaining CT'ers that I'd trust in a crew battle if there was actually some money put up. I like draft crews screw region stuff its wack

yea I know.........

/harsh

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i was reading pages back there, and d@mn everybodys gettin good like that? i dont think im that great but i dont think im anyone to sleep on either. i need to stop slacking and go play peoples. i really love this game alot too.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Draft crews are good fun.

Except when Zoso 17 stocks your team.

Then its less fun for you, but still entertaining overall.

I give it a 4.3/5.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well just finished smashing for 13 hours. Feels good. I wish Zoso/Joe/Mike/others had come. :(

Papito

Smash Journeyman
dude i havent played a soul for in smash for like 3 months or more. i am starving to play people. im watching videos on you tube drooling. if i had a choice to either have a threesome or play smash i would tell the girls to wait til tomorrow thats how bad i wanna play. i play by my self from time to time but if feels so empty lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
dude i havent played a soul for in smash for like 3 months or more. i am starving to play people. im watching videos on you tube drooling. if i had a choice to either have a threesome or play smash i would tell the girls to wait til tomorrow thats how bad i wanna play. i play by my self from time to time but if feels so empty lol
LOL Papito is awesome. xD
-DD

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Top Bottom