• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay, I think my next tournament will be March 21st, just gotta make sure there's nothing else going on around then. Would anyone be interested in Brawl+ singles as a side event?

I'm also thinking about changing my main to Marth. ICs require too much time to practice, and I don't have it.

EDIT- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266845

Octave

Smash Ace
*** YES MOTHER NaTURE No SCHOOL.
Stayed home sick yesterday and now a snow day. Feels good, man.

Okay, I think my next tournament will be March 21st, just gotta make sure there's nothing else going on around then. Would anyone be interested in Brawl+ singles as a side event?

I'm also thinking about changing my main to Marth. ICs require too much time to practice, and I don't have it.

EDIT- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266845
Sounds like a good date to me. I switched from ICs to Sheik. Much less tech skill needed. That is, from what I can tell from fighting level 8 cpus all day ; - ;

Edit: I'd be interested in B+ singles.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
*High Five*

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Ah ok, I never played any of those games.

unnacceptable
I agree with this. Symphony is easily the second best Castlevania behind Castlevania III on NES. I also REALLY LOVE the first castlevania. its so fun.

For real. Symphony of the Night is one of the best games ever.
I wouldn't go that far. It was definitely ahead of its time though.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Man I want to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again, but I let my cousin borrow it like three years ago. Time to facebook her about it

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
****ing love castlevania. and as i stated a few pages back, ****ing love konami as a whole.
you should dedicate that tourny to me, jam, since it's on my 22nd birfday :o

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Anyone who wants to come over for Melee at my place is welcome. I'm really in the mood for Melee after playing yesterday

just txt/call or PM me. I'm going for a little bit now so my cell will be on. bye.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
****ing love castlevania. and as i stated a few pages back, ****ing love konami as a whole.
you should dedicate that tourny to me, jam, since it's on my 22nd birfday :o
Oh dam it is? The tournament's name will reflect this awesomeness.

Also, I will main whoever you want me to for the tournament as your birthday present!

EDIT- And PM me your story idea. I'm going to be at work for 13 hours tomorrow, so I need something to write!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trademark is probly the only one from the remaining CT'ers that I'd trust in a crew battle if there was actually some money put up.
if this crew battle happens i'm goin pichu
someone doesnt pay attention :laugh:

but fah reelz, its nice to hear u say that, esp given ur track record with confidence in me :chuckle:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i've never played symphony of the night either.

i ahve a greatest hits copy in my room someplace

i just never got around to it

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I was so high on Melee today I did the dumbest combos on Colin.....

i literally did uair uair to usmash.

And Holy God is Uair really dumb against Falco. lol.

We did free for alls w my roommate too when he came back and it was hilarious. We went Falcon and he went Jigs and it was lolz combozzzzz

Falcon Punch into Falcon Punch ....mad Wombo Combos.

Top Bottom