• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Don't ****ing play with me, Swift. That's not fair.

Surely you jest. You can't be serious. First three Sonics opening in CT, and now a Chipotle?

I'm awake, Swift, which means that I'm not dreaming.
Yeah, I was getting pretty tired of seeing Sonic commercials and not having an actual Sonic to go to. Not that I could go anyway, since I don't drive :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm over in Acton. I was about 30 minutes away from that tourney in Marlborough and am literally 2 minutes walking from Concord, if you know where that is.
=o That's like 30 minutes from WPI.
-DD

panzy

Smash Rookie
Watch out, Nick! It's a child predator!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01573/bear_1573909c.jpg

j/k. Hi I'm Nick's friend too. Has he told you about our high school?
lol he hasn't told me much. I only met him briefly in a tournament match. He taught me the rules and all that jazz. It was a real close match too. He's pretty legit. So, little guy, what's your school like? where do you live? what's your phone number? can i call you cutie? ;) jk on the predator thing

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
serious? that's where you're going right now, right? for game design?
Yussir.

lol he hasn't told me much. I only met him briefly in a tournament match. He taught me the rules and all that jazz. It was a real close match too. He's pretty legit. So, little guy, what's your school like? where do you live? what's your phone number? can i call you cutie? ;) jk on the predator thing
ROFL

LOL I remember seeing this. Makes my day.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
what's your school like? where do you live? what's your phone number? can i call you cutie? ;) jk on the predator thing
Jesuit school. All students are male, actually. Classes are gay. It's in Fairfield.

I live in Bridgeport and no, sorry I don't have a phone...and uh, sure but that's pretty creepy.
-
So I'm thinking / trying to get my dad to take me to No Johns on Saturday. If I could go then that'd be pretty beast.

lol toasty link lol

Octave

Smash Ace
Rofl Nick is a pretty good guy when you realize his trolling is the same as endearment. I don't think I've seen him take a match too seriously, though. I mean, I almost beat his M2 with Bowser once.

In terms of the school.. well first off it is unisex. 100% male students. It sucked at first but then I got past it. Not that I enjoy being surrounded by dudes all day, but there's a lot less drama. Best part about it is that we play SSBM or B+ (nearly) every day after school. **** gets competitive, although most of the guys don't employ too much tech. We decided that the president of the club doesn't actually know how to play and that he just Sandbags. I should get him to start learning... and posting here.

Location is in my posts, cutie. ;]

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I think I'm getting good at that Guitar Hero game.

Can beat mostly every song except like 3-4 on Expert in both III and World Tour.

I can also do Hyper Speed 3 on about half of the songs for each game too.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Everything I've ever known in my life has been a LIE.
you want to feel REALLY lied to?

THE KIDS THAT WON [GLOBAL] GUTS NEVER GOT TO KEEP THEIR PIECES OF THE AGGRO CRAG. NICK TOOK IT AWAY FROM THEM AFTER THE END OF EACH EPISODE.

when i found this out, i was more impacted than when i found out santa wasn't real. once you all recover from days of staring blankly at your ceilings, come back to me for more crushing truths.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
you want to feel REALLY lied to?

THE KIDS THAT WON [GLOBAL] GUTS NEVER GOT TO KEEP THEIR PIECES OF THE AGGRO CRAG. NICK TOOK IT AWAY FROM THEM AFTER THE END OF EACH EPISODE.

when i found this out, i was more impacted than when i found out santa wasn't real. once you all recover from days of staring blankly at your ceilings, come back to me for more crushing truths.
I'm seriously tearing up at this. What the **** is wrong with the world

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think I'm getting good at that Guitar Hero game.

Can beat mostly every song except like 3-4 on Expert in both III and World Tour.

I can also do Hyper Speed 3 on about half of the songs for each game too.
:3 Hyperspeed isn't a difficulty setting, its a preference setting.

Cog your avatr ahhahaha amazing
This.
PurplePantsGirl was too cool to care about them busfights.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I don't have any idea what they're talking about either.
I take it I'm the only person in the world who doesn't know what the **** global guts or aggro crag is
wat? that shiz was on the air until like '95. i know neither of you are THAT young. *i actually do not know this*

there was also finders keepers....which sucked some balls.
i liked get the picture and nick arcade, too. arcade looked retardedly frustrating to play, though.
and for non-nick gameshows...i still try to catch wheel of fortune and reruns of supermarket sweep whenever i can. supermarket sweep was ******.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
When I worked at comcast, I lived on the gameshow network. It was the only watchable channel on daytime television. I really enjoyed press your luck and block buster.

Top Bottom