• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Just kinda had to point this out...

Do you ever stop? I'm not even talking to you/about you. What is your reason for commenting? Please, do tell. You always throw your 20 cents in and dont ever have any reason for saying anything. I simply ignore you now and want nothing to do with you.
Ummm, I don't think you're ignoring the right way? >.>

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Do you ever stop? I'm not even talking to you/about you. What is your reason for commenting? Please, do tell. You always throw your 20 cents in and dont ever have any reason for saying anything. I simply ignore you now and want nothing to do with you.

Thanks.
Do you? Did you read your, "I'm totally done with the community" post? I mean, my first response when I saw it was like, "lmao, wtf is this **** about being a well respected Marth who is on everyone other than Cort's level in CT." But then I was like, **** it, w/e, I'll let it slide cause he's also saying he's done. Then you just kept posting and getting defensive about saying **** that's completely wrong after saying that you don't care about the community and are done with it. Basically, you got me really excited that I'd never see another PoF post again, and then you broke my heart by continuing to post stupid ****, so there you go, there's my reason for saying anything.

you're not a well respected player. most people can't stand you. your best accomplishments playing smash include defeating my Mewtwo in a MM, beating The Irish Mafia in friendlies on livestream at Pound 4, and scraping your way out of pools at Pound 4 by beating Cash Mooney, and only Cash Mooney. good ****ing job, want a high five? the only difference between you and some scrub who doesn't post on smashboards and stops playing tournies cause he's tired of getting ***** is that you both:
1) actually think you're good and/or knowledgeable
2) are extremely vocal about #1

in other words, if instead of declaring to the world that you accomplished everything you wanted to with smash and then listing a bunch of stuff that makes everyone go "o_O, wait, what?" you could've just said, "yo, I'm done guys, peace, it's been fun" and kept your ****ing list of straight up false accomplishments and list of people you like (with real life names to establish credibility!) to yourself and the only difference is that right now the tool train wouldn't be bashing you.

I want nothing to do with you either, and you've decided to get out of this community, so just do us all a favor and stop posting.

Thanks.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
poffy's one of those kids who just needs to get beaten up viciously badly one time to keep it all in perspective. but this time by hand, not with an ugly stick.

more importantly, do i want to roll a druid (werebear) or a barbarian (throw) for my next and probably final diablo 2 run-through. i've already played every class through at least once, for reference.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
more importantly, do i want to roll a druid (werebear) or a barbarian (throw) for my next and probably final diablo 2 run-through. i've already played every class through at least once, for reference.
I made a throw barb last week and it was probably the most fun character I've ever made other than a FoH pally that i put way too much effort into.
I've never made any sort of necromancer and kinda want to. would you say it'd be worth it?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I don't mod these boards, having 2 CT threads would be somewhat silly. But I somewhat revoke my statement these boards seem to have less random OOS than they used to. That really made me stay out of this thread a lot.
I'd be okay with making a "New England Social Thread" since that's more or less what this thread has become, but I can almost guarantee it wouldn't catch on. We're almost at 100,000 posts anyway.

Also, can I beat MikeRay in a Bo5 and get #10 for the hell of it, or is that not how PRs work?
Money matches above $5 count, but you need more than just one ranked win to make the list <_<. Although if I remember correctly, Mike held onto 10th place by having a win against Bizkit (4th). You can find the reasoning behind each placing (and lack of placing) in the first post here: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=126548

And FYI, I don't think you could beat Mikeray, but you're welcome to try :D

And how did Cort get #7 xD?
Gratz Cort!
It was a prank I was attempting to pull off. I showed Cort a pre-finished version of the list (didn't have state/characters listed), and he said "I could **** all these randoms," I said he might be able to take 7th, so when I went to finish making the .jpg, I swapped BC with Cort and gave it to Bizkit, wondering if he'd notice. He did :urg:. The real image is here: http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3672/ffprfixed.jpg

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=73750

i had no idea i was on the first two lists. if i had known i wouldve probably went out of my way to justify myself being higher without much to back it up XD. i'd do it now but i don't remember what i attended back then.
If I remember correctly, that big drop you took was because you hadn't attended anything. We were like "well, he's really good, but he also hasn't entered anything so let's just drop him a couple spots and call it good."

Also, I love how POF made what essentially looked to be his final post in the thread, and you all responded to him, provoking more posts. Never change, CT thread.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I did an elemental Druid with wearbear for that shockwave **** as one of my last D2 characters like 6 or 7 years ago. that was fun as hell, just run around with Armageddon on and knock **** back and hope ****ing Armageddon would actually hit them, lol.

noodles

Smash Champion
i'd be okay with making a "new england social thread" since that's more or less what this thread has become, but i can almost guarantee it wouldn't catch on. We're almost at 100,000 posts anyway.

Money matches above $5 count, but you need more than just one ranked win to make the list <_<. Although if i remember correctly, mike held onto 10th place by having a win against bizkit (4th). You can find the reasoning behind each placing (and lack of placing) in the first post here: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=126548

and fyi, i don't think you could beat mikeray, but you're welcome to try :d

it was a prank i was attempting to pull off. I showed cort a pre-finished version of the list (didn't have state/characters listed), and he said "i could **** all these randoms," i said he might be able to take 7th, so when i went to finish making the .jpg, i swapped bc with cort and gave it to bizkit, wondering if he'd notice. He did :urg:. The real image is here: http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3672/ffprfixed.jpg

if i remember correctly, that big drop you took was because you hadn't attended anything. We were like "well, he's really good, but he also hasn't entered anything so let's just drop him a couple spots and call it good."

also, i love how pof made what essentially looked to be his final post in the thread, and you all responded to him, provoking more posts. Never change, ct thread.
you !

lol who were the panelist back then? the first pr i saw was when i was ranked 16. i think it was cawesome who linked it to me on aib ladder chat.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Also, my brother didn't want to learn how to play the guitar my Uncle got him lessons for, so I'm trying to self teach. This is kind of a simple concept, I just need to practice. Then I don't even have to TRY to get laid. *****es just fly at guitars
Guitarists who sing get all the girls.

poffy's one of those kids who just needs to get beaten up viciously badly one time to keep it all in perspective. but this time by hand, not with an ugly stick.

On or offline?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol who were the panelist back then?
Me, Green Ace, and OBM.

I got bored of doing them (but I liked making the images so I continue to do so), GA and OBM quit Brawl altogether. The current panel is like, Bizkit, and 3-4 people who say "yes" in response to Bizkit's reasoning. It was pretty funny to watch :laugh:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
scraping your way out of pools at Pound 4 by beating Cash Mooney, and only Cash Mooney. good ****ing job, want a high five? the only difference between you and some scrub who doesn't post on smashboards and stops playing tournies cause he's tired of getting ***** is that you both:
1) actually think you're good and/or knowledgeable
2) are extremely vocal about #1
Hey, how do you know about that? ):

That second part wasn't about me, was it? D:

D: D: D:

I also have legit johns for not making it out, but it's whatever really :3

edit: Pakman, how do you get your pictures to move like that?

Aesir

Smash Master
last 3 pages I don't care about

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
0_o
well... maybe I should move back to the midwest where smashers are all actually friends

S l o X

Smash Champion
. . . I know more people from ME / MA / NY than I do from CT.

Just sayin'.

The people I do know / have played with are: bolt, sox, mogwai, trade (never really played but spent 5 hours waiting for a ride in the same room with, I guess that counts), noodles (played once). oh and spawn.

I don't know. Everyone lives more up north and I have no ride and even if I did, smash fests don't happen much outside of Wes' place when he's doing something with his crew mates which I try to get in on when I can. (because NY *****)

Eikel: Mod powers.

noodles

Smash Champion
^people play you just have to ask around i guess. i haven't seen anyone posting for games in this thread for awhile.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
no not about finding a game i'm weirded out that just because one smasher quits all sorts of dirty laundry and drama goes down.

I refuse to believe Northeast people take ssbm wins and losses and "power rankings" so seriously and personally.

S l o X

Smash Champion
You obviously don't know anything about the CT thread and POF and stuff. >_>

This has nothing to do with PR / wins and losses.

I suggest you keep playing with Mogwai though, he's probably the best person you can play in the south and luckily enough, your super ****ing close to him.

Oh and my boy TARMACKER / Andrew who goes down here for school. Probably played him more than anyone else.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Also, good job CT thread for giving Garrett the attention he so desperately craves.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I haven't logged into WoW since MLG Columbus. Before that it was all I would do. I'd say my life has improved since Columbus, I work out regularly practice Brawl on Wifi on a smash skype chat which is a lot of fun. I got some RPG's that I had been meaning to play on my 360.

It has really been a nice change of pace.

Top Bottom