• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Also, I love how POF made what essentially looked to be his final post in the thread, and you all responded to him, provoking more posts. Never change, CT thread.
Dylan I love you but I hate this argument. Whenever somebody sees a post they don't agree with they're supposed to just ignore it completely? This is the friggin CT thread what else are we supposed to do? If someone makes a ******** post the blame lies with them, not with anyone who called them out on it. And it's not like he was trolling; he's completely serious.
Don't tell me you actually believed that would be his last post here.

Someone should make a pic called "Poffy's List", staring Liam Neison.
I died.

Pretty accurate http://www.buzzfeed.com/melismashable/hipster-fashion-cycle

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
When I got back and refreshed my page this morning, and 3 more pages appeared, I wondered why. Then I saw this post:

Swifts comment was straight up ****. Without debate. I don't appreciate that ****ing crap.

Its immature douche comments or inserts that piss me off within the smash community. Isn't it time some of you grow up? No ones satisfied until they put their 20 cents in.

Mike (Brookman)
Nick (Darkdragoon)
Marc (SPAWN)
Demetri (Aesir)
Chris (Icylight)
Nelson (noodles)
Paul (Cort) Thanks for the constant advice. Started respecting you the last month or so. dont know if you do but i think you're cool.
Lil (milktea)
Ross (Sox)
Colin (Bolt)
Jon (Vintage)
and Stephen (Axel)

Take care you guys. If you ever want to play for fun and run some casuals let me know.

The rest of CT and this thread: Dont ever contact me because i cant stand you.
I totally love how Demetri is on THE LIST.

Also, thanks for the party invite.

DD mikeray isn't that bad
:O I know he isn't, he's on the PR after all. But hes the lowest one, so I figure its my best bet for winning.

This is so true lol
Do you have any musical background? Basically, can you keep a beat?
Ask Dave or I if you have any ?'s.
Yeah, I have lots of music background, so cool, thanks!

Hi guys, long time no chat.
<3

Money matches above $5 count, but you need more than just one ranked win to make the list <_<. Although if I remember correctly, Mike held onto 10th place by having a win against Bizkit (4th). You can find the reasoning behind each placing (and lack of placing) in the first post here: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=126548

And FYI, I don't think you could beat Mikeray, but you're welcome to try :D
:O Oh.
Well, I guess if I ever run into him, someone point him out and I'll give it a shot.

Dylan I love you but I hate this argument. Whenever somebody sees a post they don't agree with they're supposed to just ignore it completely? This is the friggin CT thread what else are we supposed to do? If someone makes a ******** post the blame lies with them, not with anyone who called them out on it. And it's not like he was trolling; he's completely serious.
xD I read it as Dylan saying Poffy posted for the last time, we did or usual responses, and he then kept posting.

THE CYCLE.

-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You missed the point of my post...

Dylan I love you but I hate this argument. Whenever somebody sees a post made by POF they don't agree with they're supposed to just ignore it completely?
Yeah, you are.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm sure you can appreciate how terrible it would be if you could be banned simply because people don't like you.

ICG would be banned, and that would devastate this community.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think most girls like the guys who appear to not give a fvck (regardless of what their profession is). You know the "super casual about everything/its no big deal" guy who just happens to get things easy without trying or practicing or even caring.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I just kind of find it funny how all of you can say inappropriate things to me but I can't defend myself. Lol.

Also, how are Scar and Mogwai respected moderators? Both of them swear (as moderators) and still act like the same they always did before becoming a mod.

Dazwa, tom, jam, and everyone else definitely keep it line tho and do their job properly. This goes for Jake as well.

This is pure evidence of how much of a joke this community can be at times.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
remember fdv and the midwest

then remember chibosempai and the atl south

ohh man mods sometimes

also pof it's not about you defending yourself. it's about the contents of your posts.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm sure you can appreciate how terrible it would be if you could be banned simply because people don't like you.

ICG would be banned, and that would devastate this community.
No I know what you mean.

Who's that?

quality over quantity

but musicians with money get a high quantity OF quality?
truth

depends on the musician I guess. but if we're taking this hypothetical to its limit, really rich rock musicians get high quantity of low quality... because then it's just about the $$ to the girls again. :dizzy:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you always hear about dark humor being "too soon"
this is maybe the first time i've experienced "too late," though. let's make crusades jokes at an attempt to be insensitive and offensive.

also, been working on mashups for the last 5 days or so out of boredom. 7 of 12 done :D weee.

edit: i finished my mashup album *breaks into dance then collapses from sleep deprivation*

Top Bottom