• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
iunno what in my post triggered that. im going on the bus to finally get good. im pretty sure my biggest problem on that trip is the fact that ill probably get huge headaches throughout the trip since i cant play 3hrs+ without getting one. one time i forfeited a match at a tournament AFTER winning the set due to me having a headache and not wanting to play anymore. it was either pockyD or mogwai who said everyone will be miserable after the trip. which im actually pretty sure is gunna happen. i just think its worth it

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
iunno what in my post triggered that. im going on the bus to finally get good. im pretty sure my biggest problem on that trip is the fact that ill probably get huge headaches throughout the trip since i cant play 3hrs+ without getting one. one time i forfeited a match at a tournament AFTER winning the set due to me having a headache and not wanting to play anymore. it was either pockyD or mogwai who said everyone will be miserable after the trip. which im actually pretty sure is gunna happen. i just think its worth it

You're young dude, I would be pumped about the idea if I was your age. Get a job, save up, and enjoy. I spent my money when I was your age alll the time. Saving? LOL. Whats that?

Time to go hit the books and read.

-POF

Desh

Smash Ace
oh yeah i remember 4 stockin your sumthin sumthin after i played skler, and before we did teams with pine LOL =D

i think O_o , was that u ?

i might be going to mm14 O_o

-goes to take garbage out-

edit:
back and no i dont think u were that fox O_o,
but im pretty sure i played u after skler, and before doing doubles w/ pine.

BUT I JUST DONT KNOW ANY MORE :'(

anyone wanna team? D:

edit edit edit edit:
http://img.4chan.org/b/res/114700405.html#114704363
FUNNIST FREAKING THING EVER.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
even though variola changed his avatar, I still have to watch straight out of canton every once in awhile after I read his posts :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPAQHCegx0

So the last time I watched it I saw "RIP Funky Buddha" and I researched The Notorious MSG and saw that one of them got killed in a drive by o_O. I didn't know they were that hardcore, ****.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rqutCaRkppA&feature=PlayList&p=36C4D7ACB1863B23&playnext=1&index=41

I really like this song. Eminem is a sorry excuse for a rap artist but he does have some really powerful songs and some good beats every now and then.

who isnt pumpd lol, also garrett how old are you, becuz im pretty sure im older and im pumpd by that idea so i dunno if age is what makes the difference

Garrett moneymatch my young link next time we meet.
Will do. My Marth or Roy?

Ninjalink-We need to play again. I want to play your Roy and learn.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
even though variola changed his avatar, I still have to watch straight out of canton every once in awhile after I read his posts :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPAQHCegx0

So the last time I watched it I saw "RIP Funky Buddha" and I researched The Notorious MSG and saw that one of them got killed in a drive by o_O. I didn't know they were that hardcore, ****.
Haha, it's most likely made up. I remember reading an article that said Hunan Bomb looks suspiciously like a skinny version of Funky Buddha. I really don't know though.
Will do. My Marth or Roy?
Roy. My post was inspired by your post about Roy.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Eminem is a sorry excuse for a rap artist but he does have some really powerful songs and some good beats every now and then.
Eminem is a ****ing ridiculous rapper.

His new stuff is pretty meh though.

Edit: 'course all I listen to is Gangsta rap and Korean pop

Laijin

Smash Hero
Girl's Generation is ****ing awesome.
Korean gurls are da best. :]

Gotta go through jash first lol :)

<3 Laijin
Jash is the final boss of course. lol.
I'll try to get some vids up after my next tournament, WATO in a couple of weeks.
Gotta show off how awesome Y.Lin's projectile style is since it seems all the YLs these days dont spam enough.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Hi CT, I'll be moving to Stamford this summer. Anyone (Melee players) live around there? It's basically right next to NYC.

Some of you may recognize me; last summer I spent some time in Stamford and posted in here a few times. I played some lolfi with Jam, Noodles, and maybe some other people. But I quit Brawl a while ago... let's play Melee. :)

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Hi CT, I'll be moving to Stamford this summer. Anyone (Melee players) live around there? It's basically right next to NYC.

Some of you may recognize me; last summer I spent some time in Stamford and posted in here a few times. I played some lolfi with Jam, Noodles, and maybe some other people. But I quit Brawl a while ago... let's play Melee. :)
hey matie, hope to see u soon enough lol ;D

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Mogwai lives in Stamford and im about 20 mins south of Stamford.
>_> What a lucky, lucky man you are.

I hate you.
<3
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

Good stuff sir. If you're ever in the mood to drive all the way to Hartford, my door is open!

Top Bottom