• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
i already quoted your post, so i'm obviously aware of it

though with the rapid spam in this thread it's forgiven

on the other hand, what i want to know is if you actually have any 'confirmed' hotel sponsors
Confirmed is not yet met, I have however met with Holiday Inn who expressed a keen amount of interest and flagged it over to their higher-ups this saturday, so now its just more meetings and more paperwork.

So musha fun.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
KevinM, as mod, what is spam in the CT thread? Can you just mark up anyone in here you want for it being spam?

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Okay, Cog, awesome ****ing avatar...shaolin assassin for the mawfukin win.

In other news, good luck getting 50 smashers up and out of a hotel before checkout four days in a row, and four days back. No matter how well planned this thing gets, smashers are completely immature and unreliable, and the smashbus organizers will be held responsible for everyone....good luck indeed.

Also, even if you got housing for as cheap as 25 dollars/night per person in a roach motel, that's 1,250 dollars...times 8 nights...that's 10,000 dollars! MLG barely forked that much up total during grassroots, what sponsor is gonna give 10 grand to a bunch of random gamers?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So like Mogwai said it's entirely possible for even if there was MINIMUM sponsor coverage to do it with a little extra money, you guys are throwing out crazy amounts of fee's without doing any research

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
I thought Daz was also the mod of other boards. Also I was curious if KevinM had jurisdiction here.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Off to class, bye ct thread. I'll see you again when I get really bored/need my spamming spree again.

THAT ISN'T JOHNZ STUPID CANADIAN :mad: <333

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I technically can infract, but it's in poor taste since it's not my area of watch.

It's more of a if I think I should, I can just get Daz to do it, same as if he saw something really bad/spammy in melee discussion.

pockyD

Smash Legend
So like Mogwai said it's entirely possible for even if there was MINIMUM sponsor coverage to do it with a little extra money, you guys are throwing out crazy amounts of fee's without doing any research
i don't recall any crazy numbers being thrown out there

edit: ok, chewman's

touche

Desh

Smash Ace
it was jonz.
-frollicks away-

so guise, now that it seems the spam has died.
how are you doing =]

edit: also, ima get 55 555

and if i dont get that, im getting 56 789 >=[

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Ahh, watch eachother's backs, I see.

To everyone who attempted to dishearten KevM, get wrecked.

Time to go to class for serious now. >_>

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
KevinM, you're the only other mod whose infractions count towards my signature <3

Desh

Smash Ace
To everyone who sees scepticism and interest in how things are actually going down as attempts to dishearten the organizers, get wrecked.
to everyone who uses big words that silly canadians cant comprehend in an attempt to dishearten desh and the organizers, get wrecked.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
to everyone who uses big words that silly canadians cant comprehend in an attempt to dishearten desh and the organizers, get wrecked.
To everyone that uses middle school vocabulary in an attempt to stupefy those of mediocre intelligence, get wrecked.

<3 Canada/Desh.

Smooth Criminal

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
To every organizer that didn't get disheartened and instead didn't mind enlightening some people on how the inner workings of the smash bus is going, get apathetic.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
To everyone who has no idea what the hell happened to this thread in the last 45 minutes, get wrecked.

I assume you mean Shogun Assassin :)
But yeah Lone Wolf + Cub = amazingness, in all forms
You're the second person I've heard talk about Lone Wolf + Cub. The first was by a friend of mine who told me 2 years ago that the manga is amazing.

I'd never of heard it again until now.

Desh

Smash Ace
kso, i had my exams last week, (going in with 2 failing grades, with slight hope of passing)
i heard from a friend, that they call you to let you know you've failed before you get your final grades, IF you fail.

well, i hadnt gotten any calls, and i havent gotten my marks (wich i was supposed to get today, but was tired and didnt go to school)

my friend texted me nd he failed a course, but he didnt get a call,
i was all happy cuz i didnt think i failed anything, but now im ****ing scurred O_O

cuz english, i had a 72, but didnt do 2 big assignments, so idk if my exam mark was enough to make me pass, and then i had 2 other classes that i was already in failing territory.

if i fail,
im going to be castrated. T.T

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You're the second person I've heard talk about Lone Wolf + Cub. The first was by a friend of mine who told me 2 years ago that the manga is amazing.

I'd never of heard it again until now.
WOW that's a real shame, because the manga is a masterpiece of episodic storytelling and is one of the best ever. The live action movies are gloriously violent slightly cheese samurai fun.

Top Bottom