• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Maybe "Red Steel" was where the name "Ubisoft" stuck with me. All I wanted to know was what game might have implanted that company name as "familiar", because I don't know why I said that instead of Bungie.

Sensai

Smash Master
I think you're both weird and crazy. Crazily weird.

Ubisoft made Prince of Persia and Rayman. Red Steel, too. Tom Clancy....etc, etc.

(had something else to say but I don't remember it)

Sensai

Smash Master
Midna is far cooler then Skull Kid. And I wouldn't mind Tingle, but if I had 5 choices for Brawl, he would not be one of them.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sensai should be md, hes awesomness doesnt not have comparison

Creo if ur gonna defend tingle like u have been posting in the zelda thread then dont bother theres no point lol

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol hei I wasnt triying to be funny, and I hardly c how ur considering -tingle pwns midna- a good defense, and yeah Ill stop here...

Time sure goes slow when ur waitin for brawl info...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I always put lol, and XD or a :p, its just me, even on messenger I do it, sue me...
Stryks, what's your real name? My lawyer won't take this case without a name.

And I agree, time has probably never moved so slowly, I keep hoping that it will be Saturday already, 'cause then I'll have lots of work to keep me busy until Monday when we get the information.

I think you're both weird and crazy. Crazily weird.
I already knew you thought that of me Sensai. ;p What does it mean if someone who IS weird thinks that someone else is weird?

EDIT:
Well you should pick which one you use wisely for now on.
Just like I choose to be either weird or crazy. Wait...nevermind. :)

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
The waiting was way worse when the Wii was about to hit the shelves, and it will be even worse when Brawl's release date approaches.

Plays Super Paper Mario, it rules ^_^

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Me first, I'll freeze myself so all of the big titles come out and then I'll unfreeze and the wait will be gone! Huzzah! *goes to sleep until brawl comes out*

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'll be like Cartman and freeze myself instead of waiting for two and a half days for the Brawl information. Who wants to help?:psycho:
Urge...someone beat me to this idea...I was totally gonna steal that idea from when Cartman does it in South Park, minus going 1,000 or so years into the future. Instead, I'll go 5 days before Brawl's release (I'll wait wherever in the US that gets it first!), with lots of food, waiting in line for the 5 days until Brawl is released. I'll have my Wii with me, then I'll play the game, find some random way to get back into the past and brag on the SWF how I got the full version, and noone else has it, and I'll be happy.

It is fool proof ( totally lies to himself), I'll SSBB, maybe get Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3. Anyone want to come and to with me to the future with this fool proof plan (biggest lie ever ti himself)=??? C'mon, all the cool kids are freezing themselves to wait in line to get Brawl right the second it comes out=lmao! I'm gonna be bored and crazy until that new trailer comes out=too true. Good thing it is Friday.... :urg: :psycho: :ohwell: :dizzy: ;) :) :laugh: :cool:

Red Exodus

Smash Master
THANK THE HEAVENS! NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!!!! YEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Ahem, I'll be refreshing the page all morning. Hopefully we get proper info. I don't know what to talk about now... What's everybody playing recently? I borrowed Area 51 for PS2 from my friend, it's kinda creepy.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Super Paper Mario and some VC games. I'm thinking about getting Ninja Spirit for TG16. Back on topic... Do you think (insert character) will return?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Ok, as for you guys not getting any sleep over this new "trailer" (if that's even what we're getting) let me shed some light on this. I don't believe the site updates until around 12pm EST. I'm not going to get technical (because I could be wrong and I'm just theorizing), but figure that Japan is basically almost on the exact polar opposite side of the globe giving a significant time period between when the get the news (which will probably be at the stroke of OUR midnight) and about 12 hours from then for our news (12 in the afternoon).

Also, I have study hall before noon and it says the same amount of days as the night before, and then when I get home it changes... that's the lazy way of figuring it out...

(I just realized my math is probably totally wrong for the first paragraph... but whatever, I still don't think us kids on the east coast will be getting our news until 12pm Monday.)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Japan's 13 hours ahead of the East Coast of the US so it'd update at 11AM EST if it updates at midnight JST.
I knew my calculations were close! Thanks Dev, IOU1. See? I'm not as dumb as I let on.

waiting for this countdown is like waiting for new years :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
TELL ME ABOUT IT! UGHHHHH! Monday could not come any slower... to think I'm actually wanting this weekend to end so the week can start... Smash does crazy things to people.

Sensai

Smash Master
Guys. You people seem to be very uptight about all this. Let's just calm down, relax, perhaps make a sandwhich...

ZOMG BLIZZARD ****IN' ANNOUNCE STARCRAFT 2 ZOMG NINTENDO ****IN' ANNOUNCE SMASH A09U34099021JFLAKSJDFLKAJRAWR/asplode

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Guys. You people seem to be very uptight about all this. Let's just calm down, relax, perhaps make a sandwhich...

ZOMG BLIZZARD ****IN' ANNOUNCE STARCRAFT 2 ZOMG NINTENDO ****IN' ANNOUNCE SMASH A09U34099021JFLAKSJDFLKAJRAWR/asplode
lol, we all just seriously need to calm down...ZOMG I hOpE wInD wAkEr LiNk Is AnNoUnCeD tO bE iN BrAwL, tHaT wOuLd Be AwSoMe! BrAwL 4 lIfE! WoAh ShOoT oMg sMaSh 4EvEr, I h8 sMaSh h8ErS! WOaH yElLiNg AhH rAnDoM uLcEr....DaRn YoU uLcEr CaUsInG iCe CrEaM! :psycho: :chuckle: :laugh: :) ;)

Side Note: So it is 3: 10 PM in Japan now, right=? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom