• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Yoshi was one of my first characters but now its all about Mario and Link
Check out my mario!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oguy3nsoqPo
That...Falcon...DOESN'T...MOVE! Banzored level too.

Man. This guy sounds like a genius!
What? Who said that?

Oohh yeah. No not a genius but gains my respect. I know you are thinking 'oh thank you Creo' but please, save it for another time.
Oh don't worry, you won't hear thanks from me for a looong time.:p

-Tier Predictions-

-Top Tier: Mario, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Fox, Kirby, Pikachu, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Meta Knight, Pit, Snake
Just because we're all joking around doesn't mean you have to do it so blatently.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG = GOD TITAN TIER

No need to ask why. I just know these things. :grin:
Why?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Who's joking? <_<

Also, I want Roy back. Roy stabs jaws. His sword also produces fire; how cool is that?

Also, I want Big Blue back. That stage was awesome (in Fixed Camera Mode). Just fix the camera and it's the best stage ever.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

I'm going to try that.

ZOMG Sensai's going to return and spread his awesomeness on this thread now, too. So long as he can keep up. And ALWAYS refer to himself in 3rd person.

And Creo...thanks. :-)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sensaiiiii! *fangirl scream*

I'm not sure whether they really thought the game was balanced. I mean, they did call Pichu the weakest fighter, but you'd have to be high on something hard to not realize how lousy Mewtwo is compared to Sheik.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

The thing that makes me honestly disbelieve that they thought the game was balanced is placing Pichu next to Cpt. Falcon. Seriously...what gives?

[Edit:]

And a fangirl scream? Cool.

Wait a second...I have fangirls?!?

[Edit 2:]

This post originally had more, but I realized that I'm an idiot and that it's 4 in the ****in' morning, so I'm doubly stupid.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Your textbox says you edited this post at five in the Efing morning, not four.:p Of course Sensai has fangirls, and quite possibly a few fanboys >_> -looks to Creo-.

Since when is Pichu next to Falcon? Do you mean on the box cover?...or the trophy gallery?...because I'd like to remind you that those two things don't mean much.

With Mewtwo, I think they worried that his psychic attacks would imbalance him, since they don't need a "physical" connection. In actuality, Nintendo nerfed him to **** in an attempt to maintain balance, which they kinda failed at anyway.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
umk? mew2 was cool to play with items in my opinion he's strong suit just made me think he could do more lavitaing a bat like a psychic psyco (makes me giggle)
sonic is from my resourses gona be broken down he will be as fast as fox in his dash animation (so help us god if he has the homing attack....ouch.). Sensai is the Ryan Seacrest,TM. Of smashboards on these topic so he needs invisible fan base. ( i have a fan base of marvin the marchin hippy's as mine :))

Legolastom

Smash Hero
umk? mew2 was cool to play with items in my opinion he's strong suit just made me think he could do more lavitaing a bat like a psychic psyco (makes me giggle)
sonic is from my resourses gona be broken down he will be as fast as fox in his dash animation (so help us god if he has the homing attack....ouch.). Sensai is the Ryan Seacrest,TM. Of smashboards on these topic so he needs invisible fan base. ( i have a fan base of marvin the marchin hippy's as mine :))
Dont you mean sources? and they are false anyways.

Also try not to post like a ****** (no offense).

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i;m a amatuar typer i guess thay could be wrong but thats what i read the creator was prolonging the release because "He's dealing with a certain charecters speed"... iono my post show what i'm thinking by using ( ) .. i guess that could be retarted

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol its just a bit hard to read with the spelling mistake and stuff but where did you read that anyway?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
iono i think ign i can't remeber but hey it could just be made up i'm willing to go with it becasue i also heard the creator is going to have a another trade mark charecter in the game like Snake and nintendo dose own saga. It has to be him or mega man soully based on there popularity...

P.S. i'm trying to find the japanese voting page and decypher it :) (MUHAHAHAHAH!!!)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Nintendo doesn't own SEGA. SEGA is 3rd party, but I think they're going to favor Nintendo in the future. Since Sonic and the Secret Rings did so well on the Wii, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games will be the first time Sonic has shared the spotlight with someone. This truly is gaming history right here. Sonic needs to be in Brawl. It will make Brawl perfect.

Sensai

Smash Master
Legolastorm: you hate me?!!?!? /tear

Rhyme: The time on the boards correlates to where you live. To me, it said I editted at 4 in the morning.

And I meant if you open up a game and play Pichu and Falcon.

Sensai

Smash Master
Dot dot dot.

Go sit down in front of your cube. Put Smash in. Turn it on. Hit start, start, down, A, A. Choose Cpt. Falcon as the first player and choose Pichu as the second.

Done? Good....now LOOK at them.

One is fast as all ****, fastfalling and heavier (hardest guy to kill up in the entire game), and powerful. The other is pretty quick, but light as hell.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I never noticed how hard it is to kill Falcon upwards, then again, I always get killed horizontally or vertically by an upsmash by Fox or Pikachu.

Vali

Smash Ace
Yeah but Sensai, did you factor in the fact that you can trick your opponents by using his taunt to look like you're having a seizure with Pichu? Only a heartless ******* would attack a poor cute Pichu having a seizure, at which point you can easily catch them off guard and use one of Pichu's many long, powerful combos from which you cannot escape, most of which are instant 0% -> Death.

*Waits for fangirl screams*

...it might be a while.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't hate you sensai it was merely for comic AHHHHH!! *The bob-omb that i threw from another thread lands right next to me*... *Kicks bob-omb at sensai* Ha ha ha eat that...

Anyway um... err... Mario... and stuff.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

I was going to come in and post about that...you beat me to it. Drat you I say!

Vali said:
Yeah but Sensai, did you factor in the fact that you can trick your opponents by using his taunt to look like you're having a seizure with Pichu? Only a heartless ******* would attack a poor cute Pichu having a seizure, at which point you can easily catch them off guard and use one of Pichu's many long, powerful combos from which you cannot escape, most of which are instant 0% -> Death.
****ing. Hilarious. Priceless. God dammit my sides hurt now...

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

I'm going to assume that's at me, so I'm going to go 'head and defend myself.

a) If they're on a forum, they've read it already.
b) The asterix are there for a reason.
c) If they're on a forum, they're probably heard it before. At absolute youngest, a 10 year old or so will be on here, meaning he's heard it from his parents or some bad arse at school.
d) Those whipper-snappers need to respect us elders anywho! HOOTANANY!

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
who gives a **** about smash bros u ppl are gay as hell and i would own all of u cuz thats how bad u all suck especialy the moderators.... fyckin ****

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
lol asking to be banned are we?

hey, ive been thinking, who agrees snake is going to take the place of melee ganondorf (whom they give a new moveset with the sword)...he seems to be the same weight and speed, with strong attacks. plus, ganon had purple flame stuff with his attacks in melee, now with snake they can have real flames (for explosive stuff). i wouldnt be suprised if snake was close to a clone of the current ganon, with some new move animations and special attacks (although similar knockback and damage and such)...

and im thinking this has proabably been discussed 100 times before, so if so you can ignore this post. im just getting excited to try snake out.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
(Pssst sensai do something with the bob-omb i wanna see how long this can last)

Anyway snake looks like he could be similar to ganondorf... but less powerful... and a lot of different moves.

who gives a **** about smash bros u ppl are gay as hell and i would own all of u cuz thats how bad u all suck especialy the moderators.... fyckin ****

Oh yah? We will see about that...No one can defeat the quad lazer,it is over now...........

I had to do something retaretd.

Anywho,in my personal opinion,I wish that Mario would get a more reliable and accurate KO move,it is virtually the only thing that kept his abilities so limited.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Well, he seems to have a Doc-like Fair now. That combined with his Fsmash looks like a possible high-tier position for the Mario.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Mario was one of my favorite characters because of how fun it was to play as him (I use to many projectiles as link).

Well, he seems to have a Doc-like Fair now. That combined with his Fsmash looks like a possible high-tier position for the Mario.

Yeah,the thing about Mario's Fair,Pikachu was grounded when the attack connected causing him to bounce off of the ground into the air.

Kirby was airborne at the time,so it sent him down directly.The move priority still hasn't changed.But one thing I like is that it seems like Mario's F-smash seems to have more range/bigger hit Box,and his Mario tornado actually seems reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom