• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED!! JAVI (+TUGA?!?!) is GOING to APEX 2013!

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Man, thats tight redact.

But If so many people wanted to see this happen, it makes me wonder why only one person had to drop the big wad of cash.

I'm super hyped for this.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Just dropped a phat $700

not joking, work wont let me post up the screenie but say hello to javi at apex thanks to australia
It's things like this that make me love the smash community in general. The fact that there are people who care so much about making hype matches happen that they drop $700 for travel costs is unreal, and kinda inspiring. Redact #1.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Just dropped a phat $700

not joking, work wont let me post up the screenie but say hello to javi at apex thanks to australia
You are my f***en hero right now! You have no idea how much this means to me since I wouldn't be able to help out as much as last year! Now, there is a real chance to have both Javi AND Tuga at this! Thank you so much.

clowsui

Smash Legend
**** yes
This would never happen in other gaming communities!
soooooo awesome
Actually, several people dropped 1000$+ to help out Chris Hu when his house was burned down...that's the SF community.

Not to take away from the awesomeness of Redact's act of course (tee hee, puns). You're a hero, sir! =)

Someone should get a $50 Samox DVD for him.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
That's one of the most staggering random acts of kindness I've ever seen. You are a champion and I thank you for it.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
Actually, several people dropped 1000$+ to help out Chris Hu when his house was burned down...that's the SF community.

Not to take away from the awesomeness of Redact's act of course (tee hee, puns). You're a hero, sir! =)

Someone should get a $50 Samox DVD for him.
I think it's a bit different. If my close friend asked me for help when his house burned down.. of course I would help him, even give him a good amount of money. If he asked me to fly him to a SC2 tournament.. **** no..

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** Redact...What a boss! This community never stops surprising me. I remember Aisight from last year, and now Redact. God bless u sir! Hope to meet u at Apex.

I'll probably still donate to this if Tuga can go.

BaLD

Smash Rookie
they are from monterrey, but i think they said they will stop in nuevo laredo, then a guy is going to take them to the airport in san antonio

Mahone

Smash Champion
Aiight, the work is not done...

lets try to find the best flight stuff and calculate out all the expenses to see if tuga can come!

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
they are from monterrey, but i think they said they will stop in nuevo laredo, then a guy is going to take them to the airport in san antonio
You know how sick a national in San Antonio would be?

Go to a Spurs game, hang out by the riverwalk, play some smash...

Would basically be the best weekend ever.

Make it happen Texas.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Alright i asked (indirectly) javi whats gonna happen with tuga and for an expense breakdown, so that we can see how much everything is going to be

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
Now this is a community, redact for best poster, now i'm realllllyyyyy hyped, like crazy, i hope the US and Europe are ready to get a beat down latino style that is.

Oh and if PP and Javi for some reason don't meet in pools, they have to have an obligatory rematch where the entire torunament watches (even ssbb if they want to) but i have a feeling Mr. alex strife will do something to get those too on the same screen.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I cant actually make it to apex myself lol. Other commitments and bad timing for me make it hard. Ill be watching though.

Only thing I want is a shoutout from javi himself lol

:phone:

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Tuga remains too good but he's not on his top level, in his actual form i'm afraid he can only beat the likes of kirbykaze, etc. BUT Javi increases his level 1.5 when his twin is near :)
This sounds like some Dragon Ball Z ****, no disrespect...I just can't wait to see Javi and Tuga fuse in their second form and raise their power level by 1.5X! (Seriously trying to not be a **** though it sounds like I am)

And 700$? Javi has to play his heart out for that generosity.

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** Redact, amazing doesn't even begin to cover that. You're a truly phenomenal dude.

Battlecow

Play to Win
nah, we know for a fact he won't beat them

we wanna see if PP's capable of choking that hard twice in one lifetime ;)

just kidding

but seriously

no top 5 for him

Javi

Smash Cadet
Just dropped a phat $700

Que tal gente.

Primero que nada, quiero decir gracias a todos los que han aportado para esta causa.

Pero tu Amigo (Redact).... Que puedo decir hombre... En serio muchisimas gracias =) , me acabo de enterar de este fondo que hiciste (incluso me hablo un amigo al trabajo para decirme) , no lo pude creer... la verdad que daré mi mejor esfuerzo en el apex para no quedarte (quedarles) mal....Wao, gracias la verdad!! (y)

Ahora solo falta ver que pasa con tuga....

Tengo un pequeño detalle que arreglar para ya estar listo para el APEX13, creo que sera un excelente torneo ,el cual no deberían perderse nadie.

Y también Aprovecho este mensaje para decirles que espero se recuperen pronto con los desastres que están ocurriendo en su país (EU) por lo del Huracán Sandy, realmente esta muy feo lo que esta ocurriendo y solo espero mejore su situación muy pronto.

Saludos!!!

Top Bottom