• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED!! JAVI (+TUGA?!?!) is GOING to APEX 2013!

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
What my friend said:

What's up people.

First of all, I want to say thanks to all who have contributed to this fund.

But you my friend (Redact)...What can I say... I'm really really grateful =) , I just found out this fund (inclusive a friend call me to the job to tell me about this), I can't believe it... I will give my best effort at apex to not let you down... Wow, sincerely thanks!! (y)

Now we just need to see what happens with tuga...

I have a little detail to arrange to be ready for the APEX 2013, I think it would be an excellent tourney, which no one should miss.

And also I would like to take this message to say that i hope you have a soon recover from the disasters that are happening in your country (EU) for the Sandy hurricane, i only hope the situation improves very soon.

Cheers!!

C.SDK

Smash Ace
What's up, people?

First and foremost, I would like to say thanks to everyone that has donated towards this cause.

But your friend (Redact)...what can I say, man. Seriously, thanks a lot. I just heard about the fund you made (in fact, my friend called me at work to tell me this) and I couldn't believe it. The truth is that I will try my hardest at Apex so that I don't look bad (you as well). Wow, truthfully, thanks!

Now all that's left is to see what's going to happen with Tuga....

I have a small detail I have to fix before I'm ready for Apex 2013. I think it's going to be a great tournament and one that nobody should miss.

I'll take this opportunity to say that I hope that you guys have a speedy recovery from the disasters that are happening in your country (USA) because of Hurricane Sandy. It truly is awful that this is happening and I can only hope that the situation gets better soon.

Cheers!

^ That's what he said :p

EDIT: D'oh. Didn't see someone already translated. Anyways, Apex 2013 is gonna be fun to watch!

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
Earlier I was talking with Javi and he told me that he is really busy right now with the school and his forthcoming internship, but he will try to solve all this week and then be more aware with this.

I ask him how much money he needs to make the trip, but he is not very sure right now, he only mentioned that atlus spend a lot of money last year, and he doesn't know yet if he is flying from Monterrey or from Texas, cause he would like to go with a friend who speaks english (the same that was Javi's coach at apex 2012) and he really wants to bring tuga cause together they're invincible, at least in 2on2 :p

When he solve his duties he will hit you back guys with all the info of his trip, stay tuned ;)

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
desafortunadamente, ya compre mi ticket de avion y no me puedo ofrecer para acompañarlo si decide viajar desde Texas. pero si arregla todo y se encuentra en Apex, le puedo ayudar a traducir de vez en cuando.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
FFFF NOW I REALLY WANT TO GO~!!!

It's been a long time since i've been hyped for a trip to a tourney. That feeling~... Better see a way I can go too.

BTW... HAZA aka Javi's "coach"... XD It's kinda funny since he can't coach... and also AFAIK they're looking into the travel details...

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
FFFF NOW I REALLY WANT TO GO~!!!

It's been a long time since i've been hyped for a trip to a tourney. That feeling~... Better see a way I can go too.

BTW... HAZA aka Javi's "coach"... XD It's kinda funny since he can't coach... and also AFAIK they're looking into the travel details...
Have any other players from Mexico alluded towards wanting to attend? .jpg, EX, Yu et cetera?

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Well from the ones you mentioned... I don't know if EX even has a tourist visa, we asked him a while ago but he's not really interested, well he feels like he'll get wrecked, self steem kind of thing. He might visit us (at Nuevo Laredo during January at least he told me that a few weeks ago, that he wanted to come and visit)

JPG. and Yu well~ I don't really know much about them... most likely someone from Monterrey must know more than me about it.

As for anyone else, here are some players that are rallying up for APEX, yet to be confirmed most of us.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yu was going to come last year and team with Javi, but something came up like a few days before the tournament. Hopefully he wants to come this year too. He's musashi on smashboards. I'm sure he'll post himself if he wants.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
If i don't make it to apex myself for 2k14 (if there is 2k14), expect another sum to help a good player ;)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Just dropped a phat $700

not joking, work wont let me post up the screenie but say hello to javi at apex thanks to australia
Mod this guy for this, seriously. Most self-less thing I've seen on this board in years or pay for his apex at least.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone, I just found this thread and I'm really happy that Redact donated enough money so javi can go over there again.

After seeing this, I'm strongly considering going with him, I just need to sell some things I don't use anymore so I can get enough $ for the plane, hotel and stuff.

I will do my best so I can, finally, go to the US and play a tournament. Also, I will train with him so I guarantee I'll play at my best at the tourney.

Saludos a todos, que estén muy bien ;)

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
Usa vs the World is far better than east coast vs west coast, the problem is The world is very bad organized =O that's why usa always win

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its all organized this year should be fine + lots of OOC people are coming that will break some heads...and dont forget OHHHH CAAANNNAADAAA

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see The World be a genuine threat, but I'm doubtful.
The World can absolutely be a genuine threat, they were a genuine threat last time albeit the clear underdogs, but they had some tough breaks at points and also, in my humble opinion, some bad decisions regarding who they put in when. If such a crew battle does indeed happen again and both sides bring the fire I think it'll be a treat.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Hello everyone, I just found this thread and I'm really happy that Redact donated enough money so javi can go over there again.

After seeing this, I'm strongly considering going with him, I just need to sell some things I don't use anymore so I can get enough $ for the plane, hotel and stuff.

I will do my best so I can, finally, go to the US and play a tournament. Also, I will train with him so I guarantee I'll play at my best at the tourney.

Saludos a todos, que estén muy bien ;)
hope you come man, i like your marth. we must play friendlies when you come

redact- thanks for donating to mango too. I love Mango vs australia,some of my favorite vids ever. Are you that decent falco in the vids?

Bones0

Smash Legend
usa vs world is confirmed XD
Please use the super-epicly-awesome Bones's Crew Battle rule set. ;D

Crews rules have been so awful for so long it's annoying me. Random should NEVER be an option in a competitive environment...

- Strike for first match.
- Losing player's crew sends in a new player.
- Winning player bans 1 stage (out of the 5 neutrals and PS).
- New player chooses a stage.
- No character changes.

Top Bottom