• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED!! JAVI (+TUGA?!?!) is GOING to APEX 2013!

X-Vena

Smash Cadet
Ex no irá ya que no tiene visa, tiene interés
Pero no a podido obtener la visa, es una lastima
Gracias por estar al pendiente de la comunidad. Mexicana y por ayudar a que gente de aquí vaya a competir, en cuanto haya videos Les. Aviso,
Gracias chisk1n por la traducción, ojala y en el próximo torneo. Vaya. EX

:phone:

Engo

Smash Ace
Ex is interested but can't go because he wasn't able to get his visa unfortunately. Thanks for caring about the Mexican community and for helping players from here to go and compete. When the videos are up I'll let you know. Hopefully at the next tourney ex will be able to make it.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
d00d, gotta upload these soon.

Rael = top falco from mexico. Getting hyped to see him vs. EX

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Too bad with all these miss Visas, I wouldn't mind donating 100$ to get these guys to come.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
From what I heard he has a baby on the way, due some time around APEX? Not entirely sure.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm gonna have a hella hard time not rooting for the mexicans. Their tags are... their tags. WTF man. How cool is that?

I mean much as I like "$lut" and "YO0O"

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
Ex never wavedash and never hang from the edge he says that's unfair :S

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol, EX could be so solid if he worked on his techskill.

And more proof Rael is the best Falco in Mexico. I believe I called that out a loong time ago.

Battlecow

Play to Win
lol, EX could be so solid if he worked on his techskill.

And more proof Rael is the best Falco in Mexico. I believe I called that out a loong time ago.
yo rael got 4-stocked lol

it's proof that EX if freaking godlike

yeah rael looks mayyyyybe a little better than twin considering what we have on YT, but some mexicans have said that he's not

lol at one point I was told that he was "one of the worst players in monterrey." They must have some *****in' abuelitas over there.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Haha yeah the 4-stock was brutal, but overall I think he played more solidly than Twin (though I did see some really good stuff from Twin too, but EX was def in control).

And EX is very solid, but I'm thinking he could be a top player if he worked on his techskill. He's got the smarts, but he shouldn't be limiting himself like he is.

And Twin is very good, but to me it seems he's been improving at a slower pace then the other good players (Javi, Rael, .jpg, etc...) So while Rael may not perform as consistently as Twin currently, I think his ceiling is higher, and he shows that in some of his matches.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Apparently, EX took some sets of Javi recently! :O

Though that's beast of EX to do, I'm thinking Javi will be just another Fox to Armada in that case.

:):(

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
can someone confirm who si coming from mexico ( aka who got their flights ) amarda needs to know for the crew battle

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
What i hear was that they were playing only friendlies, with all the guys betting on Ex cause he was the one playing more seriously until the MM between Aza & Ex.

Also twin beat Ex in the last set.

The day after tomorrow is the Celayork Fest 5, with Rael, Ex and Yu attending.

Engo is right, the only ones confirmed to Apex are Javi, Aza & JPG + cheerleaders from Laredo.
Yu still a doubt :< , but if he goes to Celayork i don't think he's going to Apex :c

Edit: Poor quality live stream with Javi, Ex, Rael, Chava brouken, Aza & Co. http://es-es.twitch.tv/chava_brouken_tv

Edit: Javi 3stock ex right now :D!
Edit: Javi win 3-0 ;D, Now Aza vs Ex!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
What i hear was that they were playing only friendlies, with all the guys betting on Ex cause he was the one playing more seriously until the MM between Aza & Ex.

Also twin beat Ex in the last set.

The day after tomorrow is the Celayork Fest 5, with Rael, Ex and Yu attending.

Engo is right, the only ones confirmed to Apex are Javi, Aza & JPG + cheerleaders from Laredo.
Yu still a doubt :< , but if he goes to Celayork i don't think he's going to Apex :c

Edit: Poor quality live stream with Javi, Ex, Rael, Chava brouken, Aza & Co. http://es-es.twitch.tv/chava_brouken_tv

Edit: Javi 3stock ex right now :D!
Edit: Javi win 3-0 ;D, Now Aza vs Ex!
Is Yu not going because of money? We can totally set up a donation fund to get him to Apex if that's the prob.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
can someone confirm who si coming from mexico ( aka who got their flights ) amarda needs to know for the crew battle
Well, everyone already said the ones from Monterrey (Javi, Aza, I don't know if Aza's brother has any plans to play aaaand Yttuty) but the ones from Nuevo Laredo that actually are planning to enter the tournament are; JC, Soul, Jordy and I.

As for crew battle members, I think the crew members should be decided during the days Pre-apex

Battlecow

Play to Win
Top Bottom