• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPETITIVE Brawl+: Code Agenda

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Orca, what about things like the Ice Climbers dthrow->fair->icelock, which is nigh on impossible to tech? That said, I can't think of a way to fix it without fundamentally changing the game. I guess you could give more invulnerability frames at the start of the 'get up' animation, though I have no idea how feasible that is.
Said IC combo is exactly the reason I think the locks are important to some characters. Even if you're stuck in a lock, it doesn't do much damage-- and it's often not easy to follow up. Anyway, ICs have always had this combo, and used it, and it's in no way broken, as it's not like they're dominating every tournament because of it. Why fix something that isn't broken.

Also, levels with walls suck anyway. Locks have nothing to do with it. Shadow Moses Island wouldn't suddenly become playable in the absence of locks. Said level nerfs horizontal KOs and sucks for characters with crap vertical KOs.

Either way, I don't see reason to remove locks.

zxeon

Smash Lord
i believe in melee, instead of a lock occuring, your character got up.

and locks are lame. if locks are a factor, any stage with a wall becomes potentially bannable.
My Idea for solving this problem is to replace the lying hit animation with the falling animation. That should stand people back up after being hit.

Starscream

Smash Ace
Alright, I need a hand with the Hitlag codes and I'm hoping someone can help me out. There have been god knows how many different iterations of hitlag codes and I have no idea where the one I'm using comes from. I like, but it's not in the first post so I'm not exactly sure how to change it if I wanted to. Can someone identify who made it and where it came from? Can't all the different hitlag codes be added to the first post?

Code:
Hitlag Modifier, 4 lines
Divide by 2 (50%, 1/2 Hitlag), Breakpoint 2

C2771EC0 00000003
39C00002 2C040002
41800008 7C8473D6
90830010 00000000

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Either way, Near-Perfect Shielding will make out lives harder regardless of the code. I'll test this 9-line code, but I doubt it somehow removed Near-Perfect Shielding.
This nPS you speak of is quite interesting. Are you certain this doesn't happen on VB? I'd be inclined to say it doesn't, since someone would of noticed by now, but it doesn't hurt to be certain.

My first impression is that it's actually pretty cool as a mechanic. I just got done saying that I believed a multiplier of 3 was a bit much, but if this nPS actually is a viable tactic, 3 might actually turn out perfect considering you can reduce your knockback with good timing. On the downside, this might actually lead to what me and Kupo feared in the past - the PS becoming discovered as highly abusable! If people start going for nPS, then they will inevitably get very good at PS in general. Let's hope the naysayers are right and that the current PS window is fine where it is...

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
Said IC combo is exactly the reason I think the locks are important to some characters. Even if you're stuck in a lock, it doesn't do much damage-- and it's often not easy to follow up. Anyway, ICs have always had this combo, and used it, and it's in no way broken, as it's not like they're dominating every tournament because of it. Why fix something that isn't broken.

Also, levels with walls suck anyway. Locks have nothing to do with it. Shadow Moses Island wouldn't suddenly become playable in the absence of locks. Said level nerfs horizontal KOs and sucks for characters with crap vertical KOs.

well.. i think it's safe to say that locks are obviously unintended seeing as how they weren't in melee or smash64, and they are kind of hard to set up, and any good tourney organizer would probably put some limit on them, but i do strongly believe that if we have to power to remove an exploit like this, we should.

Alopex

Smash Ace
@Sketch

I don't think it would have been possible to notice the nPS in Vanilla Brawl. I mean, it had so little shieldstun that you wouldn't really have been able to notice a reduction. Would've been like trying to feel the difference between 1 C and 3 C degrees.

I realize now that the reason why a lot of previous values seemed like too little compared to 3/5 was because I nPS'd without realizing it, since I had no idea it existed. That always made it seem like the shieldstun was too little.

EDIT:

Come to think of it, remember this post I made?

One interesting thing I noticed:
While testing ROB's Fsmash at 1/4 speed against King Dedede, I would mash the A button as Dedede right after the shield got hit. What I noticed was that there is a very very small window that lets you shieldgrab right after the shield gets hit by the Fsmash, nullifying the shieldstun. In all cases where I pulled that off, the timing was very hard and could only be pulled off at 1/4 speeds. I never succeeded at pulling it off at 1x speed and I would be surprised if anyone could do it with any degree of consistency.
If you missed that window, you could not shieldgrab until the proper shieldstun amount was over. At 1x speed, this is what always happens.
If you nailed the window, you would still get pushed by the attack and would shieldgrab while you're still sliding. Whether or not the slide caused you to miss the grab or not would depend on distance from the attacker.
Looks that that was the nPS all along.

It had nothing to do with how soon after the hit you tried to grab, but instead with how soon before the hit you shielded!

Man! When I think back to all my testing, the nPS really screwed me up royally! So many values seemed too short... oh man...

I hope everyone has read all this and is aware of the nPS, because it's extremely important to remember it when you are doing your own shieldstun value testing.

Ignore it and you'll get a bunch of inaccurate data because you nPS'd and thought the stun was too little.

Speaking from experience... *>.<

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
@Starscream
Couldn't tell you what version, but I'm fairly certain that the first "2" on the second line is your divide, and the second "2" on that line is your breakpoint.

C2771EC0 00000003
39C00002 <- divide 2C040002 <-break
41800008 7C8473D6
90830010 00000000

Well, Falco's lock actually does significant damage when set up right. As better at teching as I have gotten, I still have gotten caught in this with the hitstun codes. I suppose if you're really looking out for it, it's pretty easy to avoid, but that doesn't change that fact that locks are the kind of free damage that most people think is bad game design.

@Alopex
Well, you actually did us a big favor in uncovering this now. Something like that could have gone unnoticed for quite some time by just casual observation. Now we just have to decide what we want to do about it!

Alopex

Smash Ace
If you're going to have a divide of 1, i'll remove the line for you:
Actually, Almas, I was using 1 as the divider just for comparisons and basic starting value testing.

When you start doing the fine tuning of the value, the divider becomes really important because the multiplier and additive values in the Version 2 only works with whole integers, unlike the Version 1 code.

So if a 3 multiplier was too little and a 4 multiplier was too much, we'd need the divider in order to get an in between number.

So yeah, I guess the 9 line code is good to have handy to save lines in case, by some coincidence, dividing ends up not being necessary, but it's not a code I'll be using for fine testing purposes.

I'm sticking with 7.2, which is what I would recommend everybody do too.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
"So, does the TJG code work? I haven't had a chance to test it. I heard some mention something about "YES!" and Falcon, with regard to this code, does anyone know what they're talking about??"

So yeah, how's the triple jump fix code?

zxeon

Smash Lord
well.. i think it's safe to say that locks are obviously unintended seeing as how they weren't in melee or smash64, and they are kind of hard to set up, and any good tourney organizer would probably put some limit on them, but i do strongly believe that if we have to power to remove an exploit like this, we should.
My Idea for solving this problem is to replace the lying hit animation with the falling animation. That should stand people back up after being hit.
Is anyone reading what I post?

WeirdoZ Inc.

Smash Apprentice
I just tested the up/down gravity and shorthop/fastfall.

Up grav = 0.95
Down grav = 1.3
Fastfall=1.1
Shorthop = 0.9

Jumps are actually slightly higher (~1 Mario foot length higher [funny unit, I know]), and Sonic's Up-B is a full body higher. This was done by testing on a level made with one column of the thin platforms all the way up as high as they can go. I only tested Sonic and Mario though.

On another note, Sonic is super fun with the dash speed code set to 2. All other characters just aren't right at double speed. A lower speed multiplier, like 1.1 or something, for all other characters would be better, but Sonic just rocks at x2.

Starscream

Smash Ace
@Starscream
Couldn't tell you what version, but I'm fairly certain that the first "2" on the second line is your divide, and the second "2" on that line is your breakpoint.
Yeah I found the code in the thread. It's already like 30 pages back and I think it was only posted a day ago.
Code:
Hitlag Reduction (Divide) [Phantom Wings/Almas, 4 Lines]
C2771EC0 00000003
39C0000Y 2C04000X
41800008 7C8473D6
90830010 00000000

X is breakpoint, Y is divide.

E.g. Anything with less than X frames of hitlag has normal hitlag, anything with X or more frames has its hitlag divided by Y.
I really like this code when set to divide by 2, breakpoint 2. It gives a large reduction in hitlag to the attacks with tons of it and I think the amount of hitlag on the weak hits is perfect. Get rid of the electrical hitlag on the one who gets hit and I think this is the one.
"So, does the TJG code work? I haven't had a chance to test it. I heard some mention something about "YES!" and Falcon, with regard to this code, does anyone know what they're talking about??"

So yeah, how's the triple jump fix code?
It works just fine except on Falcon's Up+B. Kupo said it's going to be fixed.

So how do most people feel about having shorter short hops? Is it likely to be in the final codeset? I mean, people made a big stink about shorter short hops on the original gravity modifier for things like auto canceled Dair on Ganon and Falcon, I don't see how they're going to accept it now.

Personally I use 1.25 downward gravity with 0.90 for shorthops and I think it's perfect, seriously.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Personally I use 1.25 downward gravity with 0.90 for shorthops and I think it's perfect, seriously.
What's the shorthop code with the 0.90 input plugged in? I want to try it out, as I've yet to use the SH code.

I just tested the up/down gravity and shorthop/fastfall.

Up grav = 0.95
Down grav = 1.3
Fastfall=1.1
Shorthop = 0.9

Jumps are actually slightly higher (~1 Mario foot length higher [funny unit, I know]), and Sonic's Up-B is a full body higher. This was done by testing on a level made with one column of the thin platforms all the way up as high as they can go. I only tested Sonic and Mario though.

On another note, Sonic is super fun with the dash speed code set to 2. All other characters just aren't right at double speed. A lower speed multiplier, like 1.1 or something, for all other characters would be better, but Sonic just rocks at x2.
The only codes that I'm utterly out of the loop with are the gravity related codes. Namely, the only code I've touched is fast fall, which I don't consider to be much of a gravity code because it only effects falling, not the peek of jumps, and recoveries.

I heard people cry that heightening the gravity, which made the game faster and less floaty, was actually bad in that it lessened jump height, and recoveries.. namely I heard a ton of crap about Sonic's recovery being nerfed. Is this not the case with your code set? Does the tweaked Up Gravity actually increase jump height, or restore the height lost by down grav? Sorry, I'm so confused with this stuff. I'm really curious to try these things out, but am lost as to where to start. Can you list the codes you've used with the values plugged in?

Thanks! Also, are the values in the quote somewhat standards amongst you guys who deal in grav codes? I don't know what most people are using when it comes to gravity values.

WeirdoZ Inc.

Smash Apprentice
Up Gravity - This apply's gravity to upward motion. If 1 is the default, a value greater than 1 would increase the gravity on the upward motion of a jump/launch/Up-B therefore gimping vertical movement/height. A value less than 1 should decrease the gravity on the upward motion of a jump/launch/Up-B, therefore increasing vertical movement/height.

Down Gravity - This apply's gravity to downward motion ie, any kind of falling motion, be it dropping off a platform or just coming back down to earth after being hit upwards. A value greater than 1 would make the falling faster, and a value less than 1 would make falling slower/more floaty.

Short Hop - I think I read earlier on the thread that less shorthop actually lowers the launch strength of the jump therefore making the shorthop shorter, but lowering full strength jump height as well. A value greater than 1 would increase the strength of the jump therefore increasing jump height. A value less than 1 should decrease the strength of the jump therefore decreasing jump height.

It's a tad confusing since in theory lower upward gravity should cancel out the shorthop, but all I know is the values that I'm using gives me a shorter shorthop and slightly higher jumps and Up-B's while increasing fallspeed, making the game far less floaty. I'd at least give my values a go, it couldn't hurt.

Starscream

Smash Ace
What's the shorthop code with the 0.90 input plugged in? I want to try it out, as I've yet to use the SH code.
Here you go. This is just the Shorter Short Hop, nothing else like faster fast falls mixed in.
Code:
045A9308 3F666666
C285765C 00000004
2C002F20 40820014
3FC0805A 3BDE7304
C3FE2004 EC3F0072
4E800020 00000000
The only codes that I'm utterly out of the loop with are the gravity related codes. Namely, the only code I've touched is fast fall, which I don't consider to be much of a gravity code because it only effects falling, not the peek of jumps, and recoveries.

I heard people cry that heightening the gravity, which made the game faster and less floaty, was actually bad in that it lessened jump height, and recoveries.. namely I heard a ton of crap about Sonic's recovery being nerfed. Is this not the case with your code set? Does the tweaked Up Gravity actually increase jump height, or restore the height lost by down grav? Sorry, I'm so confused with this stuff. I'm really curious to try these things out, but am lost as to where to start. Can you list the codes you've used with the values plugged in?

Thanks! Also, are the values in the quote somewhat standards amongst you guys who deal in grav codes? I don't know what most people are using when it comes to gravity values.
I think I can help you out with gravity.

The upward gravity code affects you on the way up. This means jumps and Up+Bs that are momentum based like Sonic's. Some Up+Bs have a fixed height and those ones aren't affected. Any value over 1 will decrease the height on jumps and those aformentioned Up+Bs. Apparently it also makes jumps seem faster, but I'm not sure since I've never found any reason to mess with it. Any value below 1 will increase the height. Upward gravity has no affect on the strength of vertical attacks.

Downward gravity affects you only on the way down. Basically this is a faster fall speed code. The height of jumps, short hops and Up+Bs are all unaffected. The only real way recoveries are affected with this code is the distance you can float to the stage is decreased because you're falling faster. Downward gravity also nerfs vertical attack height a bit and buffs horizontal attacks a tad due to having a slightly lower trajectory. Basically you want to use this one, I think it completely fixes the floatiness of Brawl if you use 1.25 or higher. I personally recommend using 1.25 because the affect on vertical attacks with a higher value becomes too strong and anything below still feels too floaty to me. But people have been testing all kinds of values from 1.1-1.35. Keep screwing around with it until you find something you like.

EDIT: Oooo, beaten to it while typing. That's okay, I think my post has a bit more info you might need.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
Hey, u know I've been following this thread since the begining, but I'm really really confused about the new codes!
Can u help me with the ShieldStun, Buffer Code and Short Hop/DashDance/Fast Fall Code with the floating numbers included? I'm using Hitstun 10% and DownGravity 1.15%!!! pls =S
(I now we have to use only a buffer code between 0 - 1, so 1 would be ok?)

WeirdoZ Inc.

Smash Apprentice
My reccomended values would be;

Buffer - 1
Shorthop - ~0.9 (3F666666)
Fastfall - ~1.1 (3F8CCCCD)

ShieldStun I have no idea myself, but the values 3 and 5 seem to be popular.
Code:
C28753EC 00000007
FC20F890 4800000D
40400000 40A00000
839F007C A39C0006
2C1C001A 41820014
7F8802A6 C03C0000
C05C0004 FC2117FA
FC00081E 00000000
^That's the SheildStun code with the values 3 and 5.

Also, it isn't the Short Hop/DashDance/Fast Fall code, it's the Short Hop/DASHSPEED/Fast Fall code. The dash speed code is fun to experiment with, but it's probably easiest to just set that to a default of 1 (3F800000) so it doesn't change anything.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
thank you very much weirdoZ!! I'm going to try these codes I didn't know how to use the new codes, =S I hope the codes u posted fits with my hitstun (10%) and DownGrav (1.15)!! thaanxx ;)
and yes I did a mistake writing dashdance! jejeje... xD

shanus

Smash Hero
INteresting about the near perfect shielding.

Also, another complaint why 3/5 is too high.

I did a non charged downsmash as captain falcon against fox. He slid almost halfway across lylat in his shield. I'm not sure if it was the level tilted or not, but it happened twice alone in the same match and was quite annoying. I know we want to punish shield users, but we have to do something about this slide if we plan to keep the values this high.

The whole point is to make shielding not as good as before which it isn't, but this slide kinda ruins the gameplay a bit because its like i make my approach, hit their shield, and now they are too far away for either of us to do anything!

Almas

Smash Lord
The former is tricky, Ikou, the latter is less so. A line efficient version may be harder to pull off, depending on the structure of Brawl's memory.

The shorthop code shouldn't affect fullhops at all.

The term 'gimping' of recoveries from increasing upwards grav is a gross exaggeration, IMO. With a 1.1 grav mod everyone still has more than reasonable recoveries, and the floatiness of the game is pretty much outright killed (save for Samus, lulz).

The Fast Fall code only affects when you are performing the fast fall action (pressing down on the analogue stick while you are falling). The Downwards grav code is in effect after you hit the peak of a jump/recovery, or if an attack sends you into the air.

Starscream, the code you posted does this:

If the hitlag is less than 2 frames (e.g. 1 frame, since no attacks have 0 frames of hitlag except maybe Fox' laser), it is preserved. Otherwise it is halved.

I would not recommend this code - it has a severe impact on moves like drills, where the hitlag is important for DI to avoid combos. I would recommend digging up a divide by 2/add 2 code from amongst this clutter.

D

Deleted member

I noticed 2 version of the lagless edges code. what's the difference?

MuBa

Smash Lord
Oh yea one more thing...is there any way that you can increase the momentum while doing a special move? (For example, move forward with Fox when shooting lasers, Samus's Missles, Falco's Laser....you know the whole short hop blaster)

D

Deleted member

this should be the PAL version of the triple jump fix

Code:
[phantom wings, ported by the paprika killer]
80000000 8061CCE0 
80000001 00000000
60000006 00000000
60000003 00000001
4A001000 00000000
4A101001 00000000
36000000 00000032
58010000 00000004
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000060
DE000000 80008180
92210002 00000070
58010000 0000007C
30000038 00000073
4A001002 00000000
58010000 00000020
92210002 0000001C
86310002 FFFFFFF7
E2000001 00000000
80100001 00000008
62000000 00000001
E200000F 00000000
80000001 00000000
80100000 00000244
62000000 00000000
E0000000 80008000

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Ok, two quick questions. I want to test some of these codes out when I get home from work; are the values in Kupo's text file the ones you guys are testing on? And two, what's the item mod code at the end of Kupo's file? I haven't seen that one before.

shanus

Smash Hero
Ok, two quick questions. I want to test some of these codes out when I get home from work; are the values in Kupo's text file the ones you guys are testing on? And two, what's the item mod code at the end of Kupo's file? I haven't seen that one before.
Just converts franklin badges to CDs if you havent collected all of the music already. Spawn a million badges in training mode, win, etcetc.

Also, the values are pretty well agreed upon or close to the values being tested. It should give you a fairly accurate representation of the current B+.

Lemme make sure you have the latest rapidshare link from last night

kupo15

Smash Hero
@Everyone

Please read my previous post just before this for new data on what the exact problem was.

Welcome to the mysterious Near-Perfect Shielding.

And yes, it can be done on EVERY attack, not just jabs.

And it happens with both codes.
Can we remove near perfect shielding? We can't have an even lenienter powershield frame window its already big enough as it is. You either hit the PS or you don't.
So, does the TJG code work? I haven't had a chance to test it. I heard some mention something about "YES!" and Falcon, with regard to this code, does anyone know what they're talking about??
When you do an up b YES! and land directly on the ground, you get lag
EDIT: Orca, what about things like the Ice Climbers dthrow->fair->icelock, which is nigh on impossible to tech? That said, I can't think of a way to fix it without fundamentally changing the game. I guess you could give more invulnerability frames at the start of the 'get up' animation, though I have no idea how feasible that is.
No I think what you would do is give the player in the lock invincibility frames the moment they get in the lock to the point where they get up.

IC's REALLY doesn't need another tactic that your defenseless against and in fact no one does. The idea of having a tactic that you have no way of escaping on your own is pointless and anti competitive. Its a dumb glitch that should be removed
No The solution would be to give the locked player invincibility throughout the bounce until the get up animation

I noticed 2 version of the lagless edges code. what's the difference?
One of them just speeds up the animation to get lagless and the other overrides the down/back inputs to get lagless. I think the first one is better because its shorter and all ledge button inputs are affected.

Zilactic

Smash Cadet
ummm... am i the only one that is on the fence about the ASL code? i forgot the whole reasoning behind it but iono it feels kinda unnatural to me somehow.

like recovering with captain falcon/ganon. any one else find themselves recovering onto the stage when clearly they shouldve grabbed the ledge? or you could time the up-b better but im just saying. i kinda liked that autosweetspot.

another example is I was playing olimar and got downsmashed by fox. i AD'd and tried to latch on to the edge but just did the jumping up-b meaning i didnt get the ledge. i know i was in the right range. has this happened to anyone else?

anyways my buddy and i pulled an all nighter just for fun and we used this setup

no tripping
ALC
hitstun (10%)
lagless edges
no decay
up/down gravity (both 1.1)
0/1 frame buffer
Dash Dancing
Dash Canceling
Triple Jump Fix
Hitlag Division (60%)
Shield Gain (.05)
Shield Stun (3/5)
Indep. Pkmn
SH/FF (.98/1.2)

no tripping - reason is obvious
ALC - just adds to an overall faster aerial game. in my opinion if we could find a shorter codewise) more functional manual L-cancel that would really distinguish who is really good but until then ALC is the way to go.
Hitstun - COMBOES!! nuff said.
Lagless edges - just adds enough to create a better/faster edge game
no decay - until there is a decided value i dont think im gonna change this one
up/down gravity - 1.1 down gravity is enough for me. you dont fall too fast nor too slow and you can even control it more with the fast fall. more control= great. 1.1 upwards gravity just eliminates the general floatiness of the game except for samus but she was floaty in melee too and she did just fine. the only real problem with the upwards gravity is sonic's upb but it is really a minor problem considering he can still recover, ya just gotta know what you're doing. haha
0/1 frame buffer i really cant tell the difference. i tried the 1 frame with MAD and it worked out fine (harder to stack) but considering that potentially wont be in the final list i would be fine with either one
Dash Dancing/Canceling more mobility is good. who knew running in circles could be so cool and useful. Landing a sliding dash canceled fsmash with Wario gives you a very good feeling
Hitlag Division (60%) Without this the game doesnt seem to flow as well as i think it should.
Shield Gain .05 honestly i didnt really notice anything but hey it works for you guys
Shield Stun i guess i just dont have the eyes to notice any little details concerning anything with shields. haha.
Indp. Pkmn Without the ASL code i had room so i put this code in. Certainly the first thing to go if something more useful comes along
SH/FF i was experimenting with values for the SH and i believe .98 combined with 1.1 upwards gravity was the best combination . coupled with the 1.2 Fast Fall, not only are you falling faster with 1.1 down gravity, you can fall even faster. overall i think this one needs to stay.

shanus

Smash Hero
No The solution would be to give the locked player invincibility throughout the bounce until the get up animation
Are you sure? Couldn't that make it so you couldnt stomp people on the ground after knocking them into a fall until they land on the ground? It seems invincibility could affect techchasing that way. I'm not sure though.

shanus

Smash Hero
ummm... am i the only one that is on the fence about the ASL code? i forgot the whole reasoning behind it but iono it feels kinda unnatural to me somehow.

like recovering with captain falcon/ganon. any one else find themselves recovering onto the stage when clearly they shouldve grabbed the ledge? or you could time the up-b better but im just saying. i kinda liked that autosweetspot.

another example is I was playing olimar and got downsmashed by fox. i AD'd and tried to latch on to the edge but just did the jumping up-b meaning i didnt get the ledge. i know i was in the right range. has this happened to anyone else?

anyways my buddy and i pulled an all nighter just for fun and we used this setup

no tripping
ALC
hitstun (10%)
lagless edges
no decay
up/down gravity (both 1.1)
0/1 frame buffer
Dash Dancing
Dash Canceling
Triple Jump Fix
Hitlag Division (60%)
Shield Gain (.05)
Shield Stun (3/5)
Indep. Pkmn
SH/FF (.98/1.2)
The no-ASL code is fine, you just need to adjust to learning when you will snap on and space your recoveries better. Think melee, and try and remember that ledgeteching will be useful again.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Are you sure? Couldn't that make it so you couldnt stomp people on the ground after knocking them into a fall until they land on the ground? It seems invincibility could affect techchasing that way. I'm not sure though.
when you stomp someone, they are not put in the "lock" animation so no it wouldn't affect that.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
@Zilactic: Ganon and Captain Falcon's recoveries are quite easy to sweetspot after 5-10 minutes of practice. Ganon's uppercut can even ward off edge guarders if you space it properly, a perk since vanilla brawl.

Frogles

Smash Ace
I think we should avoid changing upward gravity/SH because many characters lose options they had before. Downward gravity also shouldn't be messed with too much. With 1.1 downward gravity Fox's upsmash KO's DK 4-5% higher than normal. That isn't really too bad, but any higher will be nerfing vertical KO's too much.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I just started testing 120% dash speed. It's freaking awesome. I'm not sure if it is increasing airspeed, but all of the characters can follow up faster. It definite speeds the game up quite a bit.

The only increases I would ask for now would be to somehow make a code that gave the effect of upward grav without nerfing recoveries, and a code that decreased the amount of frames it took for characters to actually jump.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Hey MookieRah, could you post some videos at 120% if you get a chance?

Top Bottom