• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Not really euphemisms. The things you are claiming it ripped off of from Brawl or even Smash really aren't exactly something smash has a monopoly on anyways. If anything I am glad that they "ripped off"(as you put it) things from smash. This shows that they modeled parts of their game after another successful title. I can't fault them for that. Sorry but it just seems like nitpicking to me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Disney makes Finding Nemo so DreamWorks made Shark Tale. Antz, A Bug's Life, The Ant Bully...

'just saying.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Kinda like TV, they follow trends.
The Reality Show era.
The Crime Scene Investigation era.
The Alien Invasion era.
the Talent Show era.
And then I stopped watching TV to even know what's even hot anymore.

Bees!

Smash Ace
zombies? idk. Crime Dramas were big for a while but now it is a huge variety of different genres. Either way it is a nitpick essentially.

I guess it really doesn't matter either way at this point.

On an unrelated note. I can't wait to hear more news on SSBU.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Nintendo is going to play us exactly they same way they played us with Brawl.

I was their little ***** throughout the Dojo leaks, oh god.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I hope there trailer is more gameplay then storymode cutscenes this time around. Honestly, no ones gonna play a party/fighting game mainly for the storymode.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I just want Banjo-Kazooie and Tails. I know that is a lot to ask for, being that Rare and it's IPs belong to Microsoft. But still a man can dream...a man can dream. Either way from what I have heard already about the gameplay I have high hopes.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Hey Bees, the fangame I've been working on has Tails finished and Banjo-Kazooie in the works. ;3

You can play it on your computer and, assuming a good connection between both players, there's little to no lag with the online mode.
And if you have a USB controller of some sort you can hook it up through a couple of different programs as well so you don't get stuck with the keyboard.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I just want Banjo-Kazooie and Tails. I know that is a lot to ask for, being that Rare and it's IPs belong to Microsoft. But still a man can dream...a man can dream. Either way from what I have heard already about the gameplay I have high hopes.
I know that feel. There's alot of characters I want in that have slim to no chances of appearing.

Well hey, maybe it's not too farfetched. Tails might have a small chance. Sega and nintendo seem to be buddy buddy lately.

I got brawl for the cutscene where you can see lucario's butt. srs.
Real talk bro.
I think you can do better even by furry standards.

Cario's got major sag butt. :I

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm on break now! I'll see if I can get a poster whipped up.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I left a message at Gameshack, as soon as I get confirmation I'll make a thread and FB event. Might call again tonight just in case.

Some KS people are considering coming (unfortunately Lux can't make it but I think MJG and a couple other KS guys showed interest) but I think that's it for other OoS.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
It's way to late now, but for next tourny we should post on Allisbrawl also. We might get 1 more person... maybe?

Top Bottom