• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Man, last night I wasn't able to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about how much regret I have from Zournament2. It's been bothering me for awhile and I still can't stop thinking about it, so I'm just going to ***** about it for moment. Probably a bunch of things seem like johns, but I don't really care because to be honest, reflecting on Zournament makes me feel like it probably should be my last tournament.

**** the night before Zournament. The actual party was fun, but I spent most of the day hanging out with a group of friends, realizing how much I dislike the person I've been hanging out with the most this past semester. I woke up with up still high with an headache, but whatever, I guess that was the plan.

The ride down was fine. I like the kids I brought and meeting up with Manny is always cool. Also, the existence of Peachkid makes life much better. I get there. FUCK. I forgot the stick for Roblin. I feel absolutely ******** and terrible. And at that time I realize that I spent roughly $20 on gas and food at that tournament, which I won only to get a prize that in no way benefits me. Now it appears I'm not even going to be selling it. Great day activate!

I play a bunch of friendlies with Peachkid. I realize how out of it I am, but I still enjoy it cuz it's Peachkid. From there, doubles start. **** these doubles. First game was against Roblin and Redlegion. Redlegion kept mentioning it was a waste of money which made me super bummed about getting the free win, but that's what happens sometimes.

Then we fight Fish and 0. The fact that Fish was on this team makes me feel less terrible about losing, but even then, this should NOT have been a loss for us. I wasn't playing perfectly and I deserve blame for this loss, but oh my god Manny. The one thing I've asked is to let me know when you need help recovering. When I saw Peach more than halfway to the bottom, slowly floating to her death, my heart sank. We lose the set and I'm pretty much ready to go home. I usually have a better mentality for this, but I'm currently just too hung over to deal with this loss.

From there we lose to Steam and Bees. After losing game one, I was pretty much done with brawl at the time. Playing Jorge and Dave's random MK ditto team was odd. Playing Tim and Peachkid as Tink and Marth was fun. Whatever, doulbes over, no money made.

At this point, I REALLY feel like just leaving and smoking, but I hold out. Round one I fight Steam. I come into this thinking, cool, free win. And honestly, it should be if I could just maintain a decent mentality. All he does the entire match is roll and shoot uncharged auraspheres. If he's in the air, he Dairs. I play with 0 patience and lose. Great, lost to Steam. Maybe at least he'll complain about MK less. Oh wait he loses to 0 later so he doesn't.

Then I play Peter. Neither of us were hyped...lol. Whatever, that was a fun set and I always enjoy playing Peter. Then I play Jorge, who goes...Meta Knight? Then Rob. Was fun, Jorge is an underrated player. Next came Fish. I don't know why he was in losers...game three I get to whip out Tink, which is kinda cool, but good Toon Link. Why the **** did I play as him. Then I played a standard MK ditto with 0. Then Dave. I lost to Dave. I would just like to say.

**** playing Dave. I hate it. I never want to play Dave. It's not even that I don't want to lose, playing him just gets me in this mindset where if I win, great, now I get to watch him throw **** everywhere. Don't I feel accomplished. God though, losing to Dave makes me feel like trash. Same ****ing thing in every situation. Oh he's above me? Dair. Approach? Turtle. Kill? Smashes. Damn this game is fun.

So now I'm really depressed. More loss of money, had zero fun, want to go home. Manny talks about doing money matches. I just really feel like playing with Manny right now, so I'm in. I don't plan on collecting for it, I just want to play. First match is just me standardly ****** him with MK. I'm kinda enjoying this again. Brawl can be kinda fuWHO THE **** SPILLED **** ON MY POOL TABLE DAMN **** **** DAMN! In the middle of our match, Dan starts to flip out about somebody doing something or other. With a sigh, my fun is ruined. We weren't that far into the match, so I ask Manny if he'd like to restart. I end up losing after we turn items on...haha. It was alright because I wanted to give some gas money.

One event happens that I can't say exactly what happened for legal reasons.

Then I come back inside and play some cards. I actually had a lot of fun with that. Cards were great.

It gets late and we leave. I don't ask the kids to give me the money for gas they said they would because honestly, I just wanted the night to be over. Which is too bad. This was a large gathering of a lot of my favorite people. I really wanted to hang out with Spencer, but I was too busy being salty and he had to go. At least I got to play cards with him. Damn, I barely said anything to Tim. I love that guy. I hardly really Zajice was there. I would have loved to talk to him. I got to talk to Roblin and find out she's really cool, which was great, but I still missed a lot of socializing and catching up.

So yeah, welcome to the salty, hopefully no longer sleepless mind of DTL. And I want to say I'm really sorry to Manny if my blatant disappointment made things less fun, which it definitely. Damn, I'm still pissed we lost to Fishbait's team. If I end up going to more things and you need a teammate, I'm still down if you are.

God I hope this helps me sleep. I've been having some hard times lately and I just want to be able to not think about stupid **** all night.

Also **** my name. Why the **** did I go with demonictoonlink. I just know I'm going to be like 40 trying to get a job and they're going to be like, "Did you post under the name...DTL?"

Glad that's off my chest.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Man, last night I wasn't able to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about how much regret I have from Zournament2. It's been bothering me for awhile and I still can't stop thinking about it, so I'm just going to ***** about it for moment. Probably a bunch of things seem like johns, but I don't really care because to be honest, reflecting on Zournament makes me feel like it probably should be my last tournament.

**** the night before Zournament. The actual party was fun, but I spent most of the day hanging out with a group of friends, realizing how much I dislike the person I've been hanging out with the most this past semester. I woke up with up still high with an headache, but whatever, I guess that was the plan.

The ride down was fine. I like the kids I brought and meeting up with Manny is always cool. Also, the existence of Peachkid makes life much better. I get there. FUCK. I forgot the stick for Roblin. I feel absolutely ******** and terrible. And at that time I realize that I spent roughly $20 on gas and food at that tournament, which I won only to get a prize that in no way benefits me. Now it appears I'm not even going to be selling it. Great day activate!

I play a bunch of friendlies with Peachkid. I realize how out of it I am, but I still enjoy it cuz it's Peachkid. From there, doubles start. **** these doubles. First game was against Roblin and Redlegion. Redlegion kept mentioning it was a waste of money which made me super bummed about getting the free win, but that's what happens sometimes.

Then we fight Fish and 0. The fact that Fish was on this team makes me feel less terrible about losing, but even then, this should NOT have been a loss for us. I wasn't playing perfectly and I deserve blame for this loss, but oh my god Manny. The one thing I've asked is to let me know when you need help recovering. When I saw Peach more than halfway to the bottom, slowly floating to her death, my heart sank. We lose the set and I'm pretty much ready to go home. I usually have a better mentality for this, but I'm currently just too hung over to deal with this loss.

From there we lose to Steam and Bees. After losing game one, I was pretty much done with brawl at the time. Playing Jorge and Dave's random MK ditto team was odd. Playing Tim and Peachkid as Tink and Marth was fun. Whatever, doulbes over, no money made.

At this point, I REALLY feel like just leaving and smoking, but I hold out. Round one I fight Steam. I come into this thinking, cool, free win. And honestly, it should be if I could just maintain a decent mentality. All he does the entire match is roll and shoot uncharged auraspheres. If he's in the air, he Dairs. I play with 0 patience and lose. Great, lost to Steam. Maybe at least he'll complain about MK less. Oh wait he loses to 0 later so he doesn't.

Then I play Peter. Neither of us were hyped...lol. Whatever, that was a fun set and I always enjoy playing Peter. Then I play Jorge, who goes...Meta Knight? Then Rob. Was fun, Jorge is an underrated player. Next came Fish. I don't know why he was in losers...game three I get to whip out Tink, which is kinda cool, but good Toon Link. Why the **** did I play as him. Then I played a standard MK ditto with 0. Then Dave. I lost to Dave. I would just like to say.

**** playing Dave. I hate it. I never want to play Dave. It's not even that I don't want to lose, playing him just gets me in this mindset where if I win, great, now I get to watch him throw **** everywhere. Don't I feel accomplished. God though, losing to Dave makes me feel like trash. Same ****ing thing in every situation. Oh he's above me? Dair. Approach? Turtle. Kill? Smashes. Damn this game is fun.

So now I'm really depressed. More loss of money, had zero fun, want to go home. Manny talks about doing money matches. I just really feel like playing with Manny right now, so I'm in. I don't plan on collecting for it, I just want to play. First match is just me standardly ****** him with MK. I'm kinda enjoying this again. Brawl can be kinda fuWHO THE **** SPILLED **** ON MY POOL TABLE DAMN **** **** DAMN! In the middle of our match, Dan starts to flip out about somebody doing something or other. With a sigh, my fun is ruined. We weren't that far into the match, so I ask Manny if he'd like to restart. I end up losing after we turn items on...haha. It was alright because I wanted to give some gas money.

Then I come back inside and play some cards. I actually had a lot of fun with that. Cards were great.

It gets late and we leave. I don't ask the kids to give me the money for gas they said they would because honestly, I just wanted the night to be over. Which is too bad. This was a large gathering of a lot of my favorite people. I really wanted to hang out with Spencer, but I was too busy being salty and he had to go. At least I got to play cards with him. Damn, I barely said anything to Tim. I love that guy. I hardly really Zajice was there. I would have loved to talk to him. I got to talk to Roblin and find out she's really cool, which was great, but I still missed a lot of socializing and catching up.

So yeah, welcome to the salty, hopefully no longer sleepless mind of DTL. And I want to say I'm really sorry to Manny if my blatant disappointment made things less fun, which it definitely. Damn, I'm still pissed we lost to Fishbait's team. If I end up going to more things and you need a teammate, I'm still down if you are.

God I hope this helps me sleep. I've been having some hard times lately and I just want to be able to not think about stupid **** all night.

Also **** my name. Why the **** did I go with demonictoonlink. I just know I'm going to be like 40 trying to get a job and they're going to be like, "Did you post under the name...DTL?"

tl;dr version please some of us can't read.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1

Holy cow... I should infract you for not including a tl:dr

I'm pretty sure you have to hire an agent if you want to publish a novel. Come back when you've got one.

Steam

Smash Hero
That's not how I play the MK matchup or any matchup but okay >.>

nor have I said anything about the MK matchup... lulz.

But don't make your last tourney experience such a ****ty one >.> The next one (in 6 months) will be better :D

Bees!

Smash Ace
Provided no more ridiculous outbursts happen. I have to say I can relate to Dylan with the whole pool table thing. I felt exactly that way when Dan lost it at Splatfest and then changed the rules. Ya I am over it now. But I still understand the feeling. It pretty much took away the hype I had and made me not even care at Splatfest. Its when something like that happens it can affect you. I just hope all of those new smashers to our scene don't get discouraged and we actually see them again. .-.,, (Dan you are my friend so take this as advice when I say that you might want to control yourself when you become angry. At least don't go from 0-rage in 5 seconds flat ;] )
Overall I think we are a pretty friendly scene but we need to find a way to get more people in the scene and have them stay. I came to the scene as a scrub. But I didn't give up and have gotten rather far compared to even 6 months ago. (Even with pretty much getting last every tourney I went to when I started.) My first tourney was KotS 09. I lost to a scruba knight and Golden Glove. then I usually lost to JCVD and or Meno every other tourney. But I didn't give up. I learned from my loses. DON"T FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT YOU ARE LOSING. FOCUS ON WHY YOU ARE LOSING.

Also @ Dylan. If you ever need to talk I will be on AIM. also
It was I!!! I AM THE ONE WHO PUT FISH IN LOSERS!
Where u at Fish?
jkjk <3 Fishbait.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mods don't like reading apparently.

Well damn Dylan, if you wanted to talk to me, just come talk to me. It's not like I'm super busy ****** scrubs like Tim at Blazblue.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Man **** a mod, srsly. Hounding on a post like that and showing why America is gonna lose to China in 25 years.

I like the people who post first are the ones that act like they don't care.

Haters aside, I'm glad you feel you can (or are high enough) get this off your chest with your buddies here. Even on a public forum no less. watafa that makes me feel awesome as hell. And I didn't even need help with that originally!

Yeah, going into a tourny with a poor mindset, and mental health, is pretty horrid. We'd know after Tim and I drank a certain free energy drink. A lot of it. But there's little reason to stress out NOW because of it. At least, don't stress anything tournament-wise. It's over, it sucks. I lost to Tim twice, 2-0, last BB tournament. I'm upset at myself that I couldn't put a dent into him, but all I can do now is practice for the next time. And there still will be a next time with Brawl.

If money is all that matters here, more Money Matches, more practice. Let it be a driving force, or die out with that shame without even trying. You'll feel better if you put that practice in though, I assure ya. Taking that to the next tournament will do you wonders.

Feeling bad for not bringing Roblyn the stick? Well you did offer, on like the same night even, that you were offering to ship it to her. You did what you could there. Feel bad if you want, but don't feel awful and don't let it be a heavy thing that you feel you have to get off your chest. It's not like Moblyn is gonna beat you up because of it. (He might ride his PONY on you.)

On the bright side, every time I saw you on the stream you seemed well enough so. You were having some modicum of fun. This reminds me of a story that I'm using to extend my post so tick off certain Smash players and mods alike. Which is kind of ironic because if I put this here, they'll probably tl;dr it lol. Anyway, as I was saying.

Back in my day, we didn't have explosions! And that's the way we likes'd it! No silly cars tumblin' off-a Mt. Cliffy! And none of them ridiculous gunshoots'n fights you kids and negros all have now'adays! Bullets actually WORKED back then! You shoots a person, ya killeds a person! None of that shootin' 500 rounds a minute Tom Foolery! I can't thinks of one person whos be needin' 500 bullets in thems. Nor can I thinks of 500 pepples who needs a bullet each'n! Yeah! Ya darn tootin' that's silly! And what's wif 'em 'Drive-By shootins'?! It's like a pizza delivery for pain 'n killin'! Y'alls cowards! Alls y'all! Back in my day we loaded up ol' Cisco th' mule! The we rode that buckeroo all the way to McGregerson's ol' farm! He'd a-be outside a-plowin' and stuff! I'd saddle up next to him, since'n our guns di'nt have mucha range on them hahaha, and I shot 'im dead! Then I took his wife! That a-way, I had two wifes! YEE-HAAAW!!!

An' thats how I became high-tier in Smash Cowboys: Western! Yer Ice Climbers only gots one wife. Well I hads two! 2! That's one times too! N that's Ncredible!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I mean, the final score for Jam and I playing BB online a night or two ago was 0-10, his favor, or 3-15, his favor. I kinda get stomped by Jamaal sometimes (most times), and I could have walked away from that bein' liek "**** a ho" and giving up on the game. But, since there's only one more BB tourney in CO, I'm going to actually try. I'm learning my combos, my pressure is going to be really tight (as in framewise, though I have some cool tricks to show off), and I'm studying up so I can actually beat/take matches from people in tournament.

Of course, I'm just gonna get nervous and fall apart, BUT WE'LL DEAL WITH THAT LATER!

Jamaal's western is pretty great. Why didn't I ever think to divorce my ******** Nana for a new one? Or to become a polygamist? Damn.

Anyway, on the subject of Brawl, what you said about Dave/Steam is exactly why I quit. You don't have to play intelligent until you're playing against top-notch players. Even then, a lot of them aren't actually good, they just saw some tactic used and abuse it. Brick walls are ridiculously strong in that game, and you have to put in so much work to set yourself apart from mediocre players (not calling Steam out on this one, I think he's trying to improve). The only time I really enjoy Brawl is when ****ing around, playing against you/Tim/Peter/Meno/Bees?/maybe one or two others, or when I'm ridiculously baked (because I love spacing when I'm high, and that's really all high level play comes down to with all except for a few of the cast).

If you're willing to, I'd highly encourage you to pick up either Halo or MvC3, and to learn one of them with me/us. You understand how competitive games are supposed to work, you're just stuck playing a bad one. Or one that's not that great from a competitive standpoint, anyway. If you have the passion for Brawl, it's fun. If you don't, though, every little stupid nuance of it will just enrage you more.

I wish Splatfest didn't have that tool of a woman helping out. It seriously put a dent in the event for me, and I dunno if I wanna go to the next one because of her. **** a ho

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
DON"T FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT YOU ARE LOSING. FOCUS ON WHY YOU ARE LOSING.

Also @ Dylan. If you ever need to talk I will be on AIM. also
It was I!!! I AM THE ONE WHO PUT FISH IN LOSERS!
Where u at Fish?
jkjk <3 Fishbait.
I really need to adopt this mindset. And good **** at Zournament again.

Haters aside, I'm glad you feel you can (or are high enough) get this off your chest with your buddies here. Even on a public forum no less. watafa that makes me feel awesome as hell. And I didn't even need help with that originally!

Yeah, going into a tourny with a poor mindset, and mental health, is pretty horrid. We'd know after Tim and I drank a certain free energy drink. A lot of it. But there's little reason to stress out NOW because of it. At least, don't stress anything tournament-wise. It's over, it sucks. I lost to Tim twice, 2-0, last BB tournament. I'm upset at myself that I couldn't put a dent into him, but all I can do now is practice for the next time. And there still will be a next time with Brawl.

Feeling bad for not bringing Roblyn the stick? Well you did offer, on like the same night even, that you were offering to ship it to her. You did what you could there. Feel bad if you want, but don't feel awful and don't let it be a heavy thing that you feel you have to get off your chest. It's not like Moblyn is gonna beat you up because of it. (He might ride his PONY on you.)

Thanks for the comfort, Jamaal! That entire post made me feel much better. Especially the story. And I ended up just mailing the stick to Roblin, so I feel less bad about forgetting it.

And I was 100% sober posting this. Just tired and moody.

If you're willing to, I'd highly encourage you to pick up either Halo or MvC3, and to learn one of them with me/us. You understand how competitive games are supposed to work, you're just stuck playing a bad one. Or one that's not that great from a competitive standpoint, anyway. If you have the passion for Brawl, it's fun. If you don't, though, every little stupid nuance of it will just enrage you more.
This post was also super comforting in a Tony way. The reason I haven't picked up another game is the lack of system, and with me barely affording college I can't really justify spending $300 to play more videogames.

But I would be more than happy still going to Denver to play Mario Party and other games...haha. And I'm definitely not going to flat out stop playing brawl. I've put to much into it and I still like the basic game. I just might be done with tournaments. Or at least caring.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Infracting for not having a tl;dr? Wow thats unbelievably gay. >w>

It sounds like you don't care too much about winning as much as ya just wanna hang out with your friends man. Awww, thats a noble mentality dylan~! Just go at your own speed. Don't put much too thought on why you're not winning or any of that junk. Just have fun, Be glad you're with you're pals. They obviously care about ya an awful lot. and hey, this will help ya more at the game too. This can be a frustrating game, given how cheap, repetitive tactics actually work frequently. I dunno, it might just be me, but when you don't care about winning and what not you do better at this game. Confident ya know?

Just do what ya wanna do man. Have fun with your buds. C:

If I was there you woulda atleast beat my scrubby *** >w>

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Well Idk about the other stuff, but forgetting the stick for roblin was no big deal Dillon. Next time I see you I'll give you 20$ for the trouble or at least something for the shipping costs. That's the least I can do.

Also,

Stop that.

Steam

Smash Hero
but tony, that's not how I plaaaay :I

It's kinda how dave plays, but he plays GW and really has no choice.

and that really only applies to like metaknight's planking or falco vs. a bulky low tier or something. there's hardly anything that's safe in brawl and you do need to play smart :/

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Dylaaaaan. Feel better. Next zournament we'll go to a bar and take shots each time we lose to someone we feel is worse than us.

Jamaal's story is more hilarious than 95% of you realize.

Steam, are you kidding? So much is safe in brawl compared to any decent fighting game.

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
wow...just wow...

gnw is the most predictable character in the game, and his worst matchup is mk, many have said that
gnw to be good must mix up his game, and that is what I try to do, when I go on autopilot I lose

you lose to me its your own fault, im just outplaying you

also when I ragequit, its nothing against my opponent mainly im just mad at myself

and I thought I was pathetic getting down losing in a tournament just for the rest of the day...but whoa

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i almost had a heart attack reading all these posts about marvel. Dylan its always a good thing to get something off your chest and just tell someone.

Steam

Smash Hero
Steam, are you kidding? So much is safe in brawl compared to any decent fighting game.
unless nothing is safe at all in any decent fighting game... only thing that is really safe is retreating spacing aerials... and if you do that you'll just run out of space. basically nothing is safe on shield in brawl.

mainly there's basically no safe pressure at all

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Whooo totally hyped for MvC3~!
Espicially after watching that money match between Neo and Clockwork.

But yea, totally using Ammy, and MAAAYBE felicia. I dunnooo she reminds me an awful lot of sonic with all the spinning and what not.

My teams probably gonna be like: Ammy/Deadpool/Hagger

Might replace hagger with Thor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfwoLXEk9QI

LOOK AT THAT DOOD! TALKIN **** RIGHT IN THERE FACE O SNAP! HIS DADDY IS ROYALTY HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS!

unless nothing is safe at all in any decent fighting game... only thing that is really safe is retreating spacing aerials... and if you do that you'll just run out of space. basically nothing is safe on shield in brawl.

mainly there's basically no safe pressure at all
Totally agree with this!
Notice how the best character either have the best out of shield options, or are campy? Yeaaa. Basically whoever turtles best, or plays better mindgames wins. =p

Spotdodge-roll-shielding. There all so strong if used correctly. ;~; As a yoshi main, shields arn't much of a problem with all the egg-lay and grab shenanigans but still.

Steam

Smash Hero
NO I'M USING AMATERASU!!! RAGE

I'm probably going to use felicia too since I like her style of character and especially if she works with ammy well.

3rd person no idea.

Underload

Lazy
I love how people are pouring their hearts out right now.

I really want to get money for a 360 and MvC3, just to learn a new game and perhaps get that motivation back that's been gone for so long. After a quick search, I basically had a job in my grip working part-time at the Walgreens just a mile from my house. I would work for a few months, budget out my paycheck, get a 360, boom. I'd also probably budget my paychecks out so I could put some theoretical gas in my theoretical car and pay for a percentage of my theoretical car insurance every 6 months, which would more than likely be the extra push needed to turn my theoretical car into a real one. And THAT would give me the opportunity I want to play Brawl or whatever whenever I so pleased.

But I quickly remembered that Walgreens drug tests you before hiring you, and consistently tests you while you work there. And even though I decided that I'm done with illegal things a while ago, and have started to clean up my system, that test cannot happen until I know for a fact that I can pass a urinalysis or whatever. If I get anything other than a true negative, I'm most likely ****ed.

And that's what's on my mind right now.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

I'm probably going to use felicia too since I like her style of character and especially if she works with ammy well.

3rd person no idea.
I could make a furry joke, but its too easy. Its like, making fun of twilight or the mentally ill. Just not classy!

Oh and dood I recommend the hulk. Only because he yells "CAT GIRL!" when ya call felicia in. C:

I'm also disappointed I'll be the only person with MvC for the PS3... so I won't be able to play any of you...
*cough*Whataboutsunny*cough*

No worries steam. I'll be a buddy and play with ya~! I've been pumped for this game for suuuuch a long time~! Just waiting for someone to finally mention it in this thread~!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Sorry Dave, it's just how I feel.

Also, are you calling me pathetic? Because damn, I don't think I deserve that for posting my johns.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I'm also disappointed I'll be the only person with MvC for the PS3... so I won't be able to play any of you...
i'll have it for ps3

for jamaal about mf:

skills order R>Q>W>E get 1 lvl of E at level 4.

Use R to farm creep waves whenever it is up early on, u can save it for teamfights later on. Her R takes our an entire creep wave. MF needs to get farmed so make sure u are trying to last hit everything. Start harassing with Q once you hit level 5. You need to solo as MF, whenever someone gets low and pops a potion, make sure you activate the W and hit them with the debuff as it reduces healing by 50%. Mf is probably one of the strongest 1v1 characters and her dps is insane because of the W passive. The idea with Mf is...you want to E first for the slow debuff, then u Q + activate W and just attack them/Q again when its up. Make sure you take the Red/Lizard whenever you can.

Item build- Doran blade health potion---->Boots 1 + doran blade/vamp scepter/pickaxe or bfsword(depending on farm)/boots 2-----> infinity edge / boots 2----->black cleaver----> from here you can either go defensive or offensive items depending on the team. Defensive-guardian angel/banshees veil. Offensive- Phantom dancer/Blood thirster/Starks Fervor/Last whisperer

Depending on how much magic dmg/CC the other team has, i might upgrade boots 1 to merc treads early on for survivability purposes.

Sum skills- ghost/flash

Masteries- 21/0/9

runes-armor pen red/ mana/health per level regen yellow/ mana regen blues/magic resist / health quints

i think that covers about everything

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ Last 2 pages:
Too long I only skimmed. Everyone sounds upset, that sucks, sorry CO smash scene.

@ Dave: Do you play wifi? I'm failing trying to learn G&W, can you help me?

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Dylan it kinda sounds like you don't enjoy playing the game of brawl anymore, you just like winning at brawl. Also Dave didn't call you pathetic he was talking about himself (he just worded it badly). He was so mad on the way home after Zournament.

Arizen, Dave doesn't play wifi anymore, but i'd be more than happy to help you. I have a good amount of knowledge on G&W from playing Dave so much.

Edit: Is it possible for me to make a post w/out mentioning dave...?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

3rd person no idea.
1st person: Furry mascot.

2nd person: Furry mascot.

3rd person: IDK THERE'S NO OTHER FURRY MASCOT

Steam

Smash Hero
he didn't have to play any meta kn- *shot*

also yang do you play SSFIV or blazblue? :0

edit: I'm using amaterasu because I loved the game okami. though you got me on felicia... lol

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
1st person: Furry mascot.

2nd person: Furry mascot.

3rd person: IDK THERE'S NO OTHER FURRY MASCOT
I could make a furry joke, but its too easy. Its like, making fun of twilight or the mentally ill. Just not classy!
WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT FURRY JOKES AND CLASS AND WHAT NOT? AHHH

Having no presents sucks. I will soon weave my way into your hearts. Just you wait!

Top Bottom