• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if meno is high or drunk, since he claimed to be immune to both things before. I'm gonna guess drunk based on the time of eve.

Underload

Lazy
So, as I recently have learned as of 20 minutes ago, I am... not immune.

So here's my rant on what I'm feeling. HEAVY.

CONSTANT LAUGHING.

I KEEP FORGETING THINGS I WAS THINKING 30 SECONDS AGO

EDIT: 10 SECONDS

LOW MOTOR SKILLS CAUSING ME TO TYPE THIS VERY SLOWELY.

MY FEET ARE SWEETY

I KEEP FORGETTING I AM EATING CHIPS

THE TINY FUN-SIZE BAG IS ENORMOUS
Quote in case of edit.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I alway enjoy Diddy and watching him. I guess its just me. You could always learn Marth. He is pretty good. A nice well rounded character

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hey so um, did ya'll know bangs J.b4 can beat taos astral? I'll post a video of it later, but it was fricken hilarious. C:

Also I heard bang no longer has wall bounce on his fire punch attack. Uhg, if thats true im gonna be really bummed. I don't wanna learn more combos. >_>

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It doesn't. it wall bounds (i think that's what it's called) in the corner, though.

Anybody else thinking how awesome it would be if they got a british guy to be the announcer in bb?
Oh, that's just me? :urg:

Edit: It's called corner bound, which is basically a wall bounce but only happens in the corner.

Steam

Smash Hero
I would appreciate morgan freeman.

and tao's astral is balls. nothing combos into it except moves you get like 6K off of anyways

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Hey! I have a best friend named Morgan Freeman!

Also, I know this was a while ago, but I had a great time at zournament! Thanks to all the peeps who talked to me and played friendlies :)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
What I really want to play as is Toon Link with Falco's jab, MK's ftilt, and Marth's fair. Also he's always surrounded by a tornado that shoots lazers and Meta Knights nairing.

That's all I ask.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3DrL8pwu1k&feature=related

I think this is my favorite Radiohead song at moment. The immense and growing textures, and the sparse, yet full use of bass tone really make it sound like the bottom of the ocean. I guess I'm just a sucker for the ocean though. Enjoy. :D

Oh, this version is kinda low quality. For some reason the hi hat sounds really distorted and wet, so if you can find a better version, I'd say listen to that instead. Or just imagine it sounding differently. haha.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Idioteque is pretty tight. Spence posted a better song, though. :D

Sometimes I feel like I'd like Radiohead instrumentals a lot more than the originals.

[collapse=Hot naked ladies showing their stuff.]http://arch.413chan.net/mlpgeneral/

[/collapse]How much longer you think until there are more total posts than in this thread?
Never. 4chan has hardcaps on all its threads, and /b/ threads are deleted at least 1-2 times a day.

I could!!!!!!
I just now saw this. Sad times. :(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So I took the lists Spencer and Peter gave and searched the music library here at school.

Nada. Except for Radiohead.

So I got:
The Bends by Radiohead
Let It Be by The Beatles
This Is It by The Strokes
Elephant by The White Stripes

wooooooo

Top Bottom