• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So we're going to city grille for burgers tonight at 7 if anyone wants to go. Can meet at my place around 6 or so.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
So did Dave throwing his controller get recorded? I'm just wondering, it's not like i'm going to make a GIF of it or anything.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lmao, white trash is hilarious~!

I actually saw a fight like that in arizona between two "gangster" kids. Only one was really skinny and the other was obese. '3'

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
http://www.shooshtime.com/sfw/103308_This-Has-To-Be-The-Gayest-Fight-In-History.html

This is now what I will link to whenever people fight over the internet.
Despite everything that happened in that video.... That was pretty cool when he said "Say Goodnight!" and punched him.

/spoilers

Otherwise, I lmao'd. Often.

In re-watching the video, their neutral game is pretty damn good. They zone and play yomi games like no other.

Lmao, white trash is hilarious~!

I actually saw a fight like that in arizona between two "gangster" kids. Only one was really skinny and the other was obese. '3'
Lmao gdit.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Despite everything that happened in that video.... That was pretty cool when he said "Say Goodnight!" and punched him.

/spoilers

Otherwise, I lmao'd. Often.

In re-watching the video, their neutral game is pretty damn good. They zone and play yomi games like no other.

Lmao gdit.
There spacing's good, but there still both low tier characters for the incredibly pathetic damage output. They were trying to lock down each other half the match to time each other out when they got life leads.

Also whats gdit mean? ,:3

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So did Dave throwing his controller get recorded? I'm just wondering, it's not like i'm going to make a GIF of it or anything.
He just got up and walked away on the Live Stream.

Dunno. Maybe felt bad that he put another door knob hole on the other side of the door-table.

Steam

Smash Hero
That's why you hack your wiis and use anti-trip, because random factors that detriment someone's performance for what is a necessity (dashing) is kind of anti-competitive :)
especially when (iirc) he was about to punish me with upsmash. then tripped and I Fsmashed him on the get up roll to win the match last stock high%...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I liked that. Any more suggestions?

I'm just starting to get into...I guess indie? Anything you like from that basic genre would be appreciated :)

Steam

Smash Hero
so I've decided the greatest moment of my life just happened.

I punished MKs shuttle loop on shield with rest. this is the greatest day of my life

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I feel like rap is the genre for people who don't like music.

How do I make myself hate rap less? It just seems like there's I'm missing...Maybe it's that I don't pay attention to the lyrics. Alright, be right back. Retrying to enjoy rap.

edit:
so I've decided the greatest moment of my life just happened.

I punished MKs shuttle loop on shield with rest. this is the greatest day of my life
This statement makes me want to play brawl right now. Quickly, errybody come over.

Underload

Lazy
Beach House is classified as dream pop. Also, Teen Dream is awesome and it's in my top 3 albums of 2010. I really don't know and dream pop besides them.

Dylan, don't get in the habit of namedropping 'indie'. It's a reaaaaally general term that describes a lot of not-really-related stuff, and it's also kind of taboo these days.

Just find some informational sites like last.fm and just dig until you find some stuff you like. Search up Beach House or other bands you like (Deftones?), find related artists, etc..

Also, what kind of rap is this you're listening to?

Underload

Lazy
It was made for uploading your music library and its plays so it can give you recommendations, but I only use it to search up bios and related artists anymore. Just think of it as a musical Wikipedia.

Bees!

Smash Ace
No they had a side tourney after the actual tourney. It was a free for all with items on. everyone playing random. Looked fun XD

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I love that song. Soooo goooood.

If you're getting into indie music, I suggest listening to Wolf Parade's album Apologies to the Queen Mary. It's one of my favorites of the "indie" sound.

A bunch of bands you might have already heard, and if not should listen to:

Wilco
The Flaming Lips
Modest Mouse (I think you've already listened to at least some of them)
Arcade Fire
The Deadly Syndrome
Of Montreal
Phoenix (Their newest album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, unless you really like funk music)
Sigur Ros (Although it's post-rock, I think you'd like it a lot)
Cloud Cult (listen to The Meaning of 8, one of my favorite albums ever)

That's just a few that I really enjoy. Not all exactly "indie" but all quite good.

metric? wwowwwwwwwww

its not bad ^^

based on that song i have something to suggest (song not video of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHbtR8uO81M
I also like your taste in music. :D We should trade some music sometime.

Here's that post I kept meaning to write.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295728

My thoughts on mentality.

Taoism is pretty interesting. For the moment, and never for the future.

Top Bottom