• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I beat Rinhara5aki owner of TheBBvlog online twice falalalalaaaaa~!

Also yo menos nice post about mentality there. I actually struggled with that for quite awhile when I first got into fighting games. But hey, I figured the best mentality is no mentality. Play for fun man. be freeeeeee like meeeee~!

EDIT: NO CARMELLADANSEN! WHY DOES THIS FAD KEEP COMING BACK FFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
ggs, tonight guys. <3 definitely made my day great. :D (still think I'm a bad commentator. I can't believe I partly did grand finals D: )
You commentated well, I think. You're fine at it! :)

Enjoyed spending many many hours on the stream just watching :) Would watch again.
Ditto.

Baaah I wanted to whoop it up with ya in there Ryyudo, but I made an account on there and lost the password. Gaaah.
Then get a new account~ ;D

Zournament shoutouts :0
You should've played around in the camera more >.>

Compostable Brawl discs. :troll:
:troll:

That said, whoever put pizza or w/e on the table when we weren't even supposed to lean on it was a douchebag. Huge huge huge party foul. I say we blame Jamaal.
No, blame me. I'm the one who secretly wanted a Dan rage. >> Ask Jamaal.

If you decide he is a hater of hype, you are giving up on him too easily.

I feel he is a budding flower in the spring, waiting to become a part of a field of flowers. To become colorful, beautiful, and extremely loud.

But it takes time to grow this flower, and you, Tony, or anybody else, cannot rush this process. There is no manure for hype.

At the very worst, he will be the breeze. He will be there, gentle and quiet, but understanding of our nature and will co-exist with us happily, and freely.
Beautiful. I'm not even shortening this. :awesome:

I've been spending the time I usually spend on SWF on practicing drums and guitar.
So far I've been liking the change.
I can has learn guitar? :o

Last.fm has a radio like Pandora, but it sucks. Just use Pandora for that if you want that thingy.
Grooveshark > everything else

Use retro.grooveshark.com though. The new gshark is glitchy.

EDIT: NO CARMELLADANSEN! WHY DOES THIS FAD KEEP COMING BACK FFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wow it was a joke. I can't believe I got infracted for that. Its not like anybody could see it unless they clicked on it. Oh well. Not like I am in danger of getting banned or anything.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Wow it was a joke. I can't believe I got infracted for that. Its not like anybody could see it unless they clicked on it. Oh well. Not like I am in danger of getting banned or anything.
Huh?

*goes back and checks the link*

Yeah, I support the infraction. Sorry bro. **** carmelladansen

Bees!

Smash Ace
Personally I think that if Carmelldansen were a horse. the anime community beat it to death brought it back to life with a defibrillator then proceeded to drag it behind a honda civic for 1,000 miles. Then got out of the car and beat the horse some more even though it was dead 800 miles ago.

I just did it as a joke. I didn't think people would get so mad over it.
Oh well successful troll is successful

Yeah, I support the infraction. Sorry bro. **** carmelladansen
So infractions are based off of personal preference? That is a terrible reason Dan and you should feel terrible for even standing behind such an imbecilic notion.
By that logic if a couple people are annoyed by your double post and triple post counter you should be infracted. I will even use the same non argument you did "**** triple posts hadur hadur" Yay I will take my passing grade in logic and debate now thank you :/

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well I don't like Gary. SO I will request you be infracted like a *******. and my reasoning.
**** Gary Oak.
I am sure people understand the satirical nature of my posts so I will give it a rest. XD

Underload

Lazy
****ING LOVE CARAMELLDANSEN **** YEAH

Can't even INFRACT ME FOR IT

Wilco
The Flaming Lips
Modest Mouse (I think you've already listened to at least some of them)
Arcade Fire
The Deadly Syndrome
Of Montreal
Phoenix (Their newest album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, unless you really like funk music)
Sigur Ros (Although it's post-rock, I think you'd like it a lot)
Cloud Cult (listen to The Meaning of 8, one of my favorite albums ever)
for Dylan

The Flaming Lips: The Soft Bulletin, Clouds Taste Metallic, Transmissions From The Satellite Heart, Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
Modest Mouse: Lonesome Crowded West, The Moon & Antarctica
Arcade Fire: Only 3 albums, take your pick. Funeral gets namedropped a lot, though
of Montreal: Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?, Cherry Peel, Sunlandic Twins, Satanic Panic In The Attic
Phoenix: Wolfgang is fun
Sigur Ros: ( ), Ágætis Byrjun

I've listened to all of those albums, thumbs up:denzel:

Some of my recommendations:

Tame Impala
The National
Radiohead (even if just for OK Computer)
Fang Island
Bear In Heaven
The Joy Formidable

Enjoy or not!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Thanks Spencer and Peter! Imma start downloading all this.
And my friend always talks about the flaming lips but I just never bother to look it up...haha.

also@Bees: Getting infracted means it was unsuccessful trolling. It's pretty ridiculous you got infracted though. But I agree with it. Killed the **** out of my happy musical mood.

edit: When Dekar gives you an infraction, you shut the fuck up and take it. You fucking take it like a bitch.

:D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow.
I can't believe bees actually got infracted for a youtube link to a song.

Definitely almost beats out all of my infractions in the stupid category.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So infractions are based off of personal preference? That is a terrible reason Dan and you should feel terrible for even standing behind such an imbecilic notion.
By that logic if a couple people are annoyed by your double post and triple post counter you should be infracted. I will even use the same non argument you did "**** triple posts hadur hadur" Yay I will take my passing grade in logic and debate now thank you :/
Na, apologies if it offended you. Just replied as a joke.

I've been infraction quite a bit actually.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I love that song. Soooo goooood.

If you're getting into indie music, I suggest listening to Wolf Parade's album Apologies to the Queen Mary. It's one of my favorites of the "indie" sound.

A bunch of bands you might have already heard, and if not should listen to:

Wilco
The Flaming Lips
Modest Mouse (I think you've already listened to at least some of them)
Arcade Fire
The Deadly Syndrome
Of Montreal
Phoenix (Their newest album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, unless you really like funk music)
Sigur Ros (Although it's post-rock, I think you'd like it a lot)
Cloud Cult (listen to The Meaning of 8, one of my favorite albums ever)

That's just a few that I really enjoy. Not all exactly "indie" but all quite good.
The Flaming Lips: The Soft Bulletin, Clouds Taste Metallic, Transmissions From The Satellite Heart, Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
Modest Mouse: Lonesome Crowded West, The Moon & Antarctica
Arcade Fire: Only 3 albums, take your pick. Funeral gets namedropped a lot, though
of Montreal: Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?, Cherry Peel, Sunlandic Twins, Satanic Panic In The Attic
Phoenix: Wolfgang is fun
Sigur Ros: ( ), Ágætis Byrjun

I've listened to all of those albums, thumbs up:denzel:

Some of my recommendations:

Tame Impala
The National
Radiohead (even if just for OK Computer)
Fang Island
Bear In Heaven
The Joy Formidable

Enjoy or not!
*steals*

Or do what I do, and take the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack and branch from there.

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d9SgRtEkBo

Also also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-qFm4TdQEE

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
but it was sooo cooool 3:
If your a smelly furry. >w>

Oh they changed the CS announcer? I hope its not as bad as Tao's down loadable voice...

Oh god.

So disappointing. I was expecting her to be like "RARWGNYA" and "BOOBIE LADY!" but shes even worse then the normal one. ;~;

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Thanks Spencer and Peter! Imma start downloading all this.
And my friend always talks about the flaming lips but I just never bother to look it up...haha.

also@Bees: Getting infracted means it was unsuccessful trolling. It's pretty ridiculous you got infracted though. But I agree with it. Killed the **** out of my happy musical mood.

edit: When Dekar gives you an infraction, you shut the fuck up and take it. You fucking take it like a bitch.

:D
Learn better censor dodging Dylan.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was going to accept the invite as soon as i was done with the match i was playing, tony. :(

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
**** that.

I'm the new mod. It won't be official with this site, but I'll tell you guys when you get an infraction and you can just right it down. If you keep coming once I ban you, we'll all just ignore you.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So, as I recently have learned as of 20 minutes ago, I am... not immune.

So here's my rant on what I'm feeling. HEAVY.

CONSTANT LAUGHING.

I KEEP FORGETING THINGS I WAS THINKING 30 SECONDS AGO

EDIT: 10 SECONDS

LOW MOTOR SKILLS CAUSING ME TO TYPE THIS VERY SLOWELY.

MY FEET ARE SWEETY

I KEEP FORGETTING I AM EATING CHIPS

THE TINY FUN-SIZE BAG IS ENORMOUS

Top Bottom