• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
So I took the lists Spencer and Peter gave and searched the music library here at school.

Nada. Except for Radiohead.

So I got:
The Bends by Radiohead
Let It Be by The Beatles
This Is It by The Strokes
Elephant by The White Stripes

wooooooo
Noob.

But really, not even any Flaming Lips? That's kinda surprising.

If you're gonna get your music from a library, you might as well just listen to classical and early 2000s pop.

NhocCuteGirlz

Smash Rookie
hello colorado, Im currently a resisdent NorCal, but im going to be going to college in Denver starting sept 6 untill sometime in may. So i know that meleemarth and his crew are in denver, so maybe we could smash it up sometime. The only problem i have is i will not be given my truck(parents...) till after thx givin so untill that time i have to walk everywhere -.-;;;. So if u guys wanted to hang im going to Johnson and Wales and i would need a ride if not in walking distance. Also i play peach and yaa thats about all i have to say.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Never. 4chan has hardcaps on all its threads, and /b/ threads are deleted at least 1-2 times a day.
It's /co/.

And I meant the combined posts of all threads since release. I mean that picture is during the first 3 episodes alone. Imagine how many total posts there must be now.

That's... insane. o.o I had no idea MLP was so big in /b/, wtf
It's /co/.

its only /co/
There ya go.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
So I took the lists Spencer and Peter gave and searched the music library here at school.

Nada. Except for Radiohead.

So I got:
The Bends by Radiohead
Let It Be by The Beatles
This Is It by The Strokes
Elephant by The White Stripes

wooooooo
The Bends is my second favorite Radiohead album, second to In Rainbows.
Let it Be is like... my fifth favorite Beatles album.
This is It is my second favorite of the Strokes. (first is Room on Fire)
Elephant is my second favorite to Icky Thump.

So close Manny. So close. :D

Steam

Smash Hero
Entar.

Dillon you bettar be trainin. Cuz next time I money matchin you for my 2 dollars back. YES I STILL REMEMBER. IT HAS BEEN MY MOTIVATION ALL ALONG

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Honestly, I feel like the massive night of drinking before Zournament had a large effect on the enjoyment I was getting from Brawl.

I'm still up for the MM, but you're just going to lose $2.

:/

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Noob.

But really, not even any Flaming Lips? That's kinda surprising.

If you're gonna get your music from a library, you might as well just listen to classical and early 2000s pop.
The music library we have here is actually pretty reputable... for jazz.

It's like 75% Jazz.

Mid-2000s was absolutely the best era of pop.

The Bends is my second favorite Radiohead album, second to In Rainbows.
Let it Be is like... my fifth favorite Beatles album.
This is It is my second favorite of the Strokes. (first is Room on Fire)
Elephant is my second favorite to Icky Thump.

So close Manny. So close. :D
In Rainbows is hurglglglrglgugugh good. I almost cried.

I have most of the Beatles stuff, but I don't have Across the Universe, which I personally think is gorgeous and/or their best single piece.

The rest are my roommate's favorites, so I stealz.

Dekar173

Justice Man
The music library we have here is actually pretty reputable... for jazz.

It's like 75% Jazz.

In Rainbows is hurglglglrglgugugh good. I almost cried.

I have most of the Beatles stuff, but I don't have Across the Universe, which I personally think is gorgeous and/or their best single piece.

The rest are my roommate's favorites, so I stealz.
the best era of pop.
IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER
Die die die die, die die die die, die!

Steam

Smash Hero
I think I'm going to start working on MK more. Someone basically completely drained any desire I had to get any better with Lucario :S

Bees!

Smash Ace
I wanna MM Zero too. My reasoning? I want to see how much better I have gotten at the MK MU. and what better way than having a set that he tries his hardest in?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I think I'm going to start working on MK more. Someone basically completely drained any desire I had to get any better with Lucario :S
Wowowow! don't you go giving up on your main dood. I've seen your lucario on the stream man. Its amazing~! C: Don't let one guy, or one lose get to ya~!

Yooo btw. I need a voice sythesizer. Everything sounds amazing through one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA

DOUBLE RAINBOWS ACROOOOSSS THE SKY~!

OOOHOOO OH MAH GAWD~!

EDIT: Ohh btw i'd like to money match yall. You play your best when moneys on the line!
Um but I only have 10 bucks sooo if I bet any higher then that i'd have to pay with hugs. :3 Seriously though. MM's with ya'll would be fun~!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh look, a Brawl player that wants to switch to MK. That's never happened before.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yeeeeep.
Its hard to be bad with metaknight if you have basic knowledge of brawl.
Anywho don't use MK for MK dittos.

Why? Because the other metaknight probably more experience against fighting em then you. Use your main, and learn how to take on metaknights with him, so the metaknight will have to play free because he doesn't no the match up.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yeeeeep.
Its hard to be bad with metaknight if you have basic knowledge of brawl.
Anywho don't use MK for MK dittos.

Why? Because the other metaknight probably more experience against fighting em then you. Use your main, and learn how to take on metaknights with him, so the metaknight will have to play free because he doesn't no the match up.
Some characters are pretty free though if MK CPs them to certain stages. In those instances even if the MK knows the ditto fairly well you are probably better off switching. Either way you are most likely going to lose on MKs CP. If your character does poorly on those stages you might as well give yourself a better chance of winning.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Steam: Beats CO's #1 ranked player who mains MK

Steam: I should switch characters.

Also, if your character can't beat MK on a certain stage, there are other options than going MK :/
There are a few other characters that handle MK fine on the gay stages.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Steam: Beats CO's #1 ranked player who mains MK

Steam: I should switch characters.

Also, if your character can't beat MK on a certain stage, there are other options than going MK :/
There are a few other characters that handle MK fine on the gay stages.
True however some of those characters don't have nearly as many options and they often have a higher learning curve just to keep in your pocket for that match.
I however just try to tough it out. I am still working on making Brinstar a good place for me to use ROB vs everybody(just learned some new tricks there too)

But my big issue is if I 2nd mk even for CPs. I might as well main him. He does better than my main at everything. which is why I secondary main Kirby. Him and ROB compliment each other fairly well. And neither are overpowering each other. They merely offer a different approach and in some places a close to even MU(falco, D3)

Top Bottom