• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
carl AND yoshi.

wah? Metaknight vs yoshi is no way 50/50! The old ones 55/45 in MK's favor but thats totally outdated.

Are grabs release isn't that good. We have to run forward to do it and it ends when there off the edge. We get about 24 damage at the most from it (when there around 100%) and can't even follow up with U-smash on MK. Just are weak D-smash.

The grab release is all we have against mk, but, with his crazy amount of disjoint and ability to punish pretty much anything we do thats not a grab, its somewhat difficult.

i'd say 60/40 in MK's favor. Maybe a lil better. Are double jump armor goes through alot of his multi-hit moves no matter what percent yoshis at such as f-air, b-air, and *****nado, but I don't see too many yoshi's double jump to n-air countering MK's enough when they do things like that.

Nevermind the above, im stupid. :V I promise if we ever battle, I won't do a gay grab release infinite on you dood. C: Besides, wario vs yoshi sounds fun. The two best aerial characters in the game dukin it out~! =w= Only diffrence is wario has more disjoint, and yoshi has slightly more aerial control.

Also fighting against carl sucks. :V

You're never going to come... Fishbait

>:0
;~; I will, I promi...waitt no. I am no fish, I am sunny!

Jinx Double-Oh!

Smash Rookie
Hello Colorado, (I hope)

Just moved here a few months ago and was wondering if you guys where planning on doing anything where I could meet some of the other Smashers around here.

Thanks, and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I want you to do the grab release sunny. Otherwise the matchup is like 70/30 wario's favor.

Yoshi is stupid and ugly.

HI JINX WHERE DO YOU LIVE DO YOU LIKE SETTLERS OF CATAN?!?!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I want you to do the grab release sunny. Otherwise the matchup is like 70/30 wario's favor.

Yoshi is stupid and ugly.

HI JINX WHERE DO YOU LIVE DO YOU LIKE SETTLERS OF CATAN?!?!
I DON"T WANNA LEARN MORE TECNIQUEEES FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Warios a pain to train grab thouuuugh. You have to cross-under him and pivot grab without getting footstooled. I can do it a few times but I lack the consistency to do it past 5 times. .___.

Yoshi has too many techniques!

Your face is stupid and ugly. :C

(No jk tim, your cool~! <3)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hello Colorado, (I hope)

Just moved here a few months ago and was wondering if you guys where planning on doing anything where I could meet some of the other Smashers around here.

Thanks, and sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Which game do you play?

Also, Yoshi is terrible. Stop playing Yoshi in any game that isn't 64.

Unless you're Bloshi. In which case, proceed.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
can't you just stand there and regrab him?
Standing regrabs are illegal, however its ok to do, if yoshi pivot grabs apparently. Yea pretty damn stupid as they both lead to a 0-death.

The pivot grab cross under is actually easier imo, because you just a buff a run into a pivot grab. it has to be spot on, but its still easier then his standing one for me. When you do the standing one, you can't buffer it. your timing has too be totally precise.

Which game do you play?

Also, Yoshi is terrible. Stop playing Yoshi in any game that isn't 64.

Unless you're Bloshi. In which case, proceed.
BRO DON'T YOU KNOW I KNOW HES HORRIBLE?!

Yoshi makes this game funner to watch. Something rare in brawl! Hes got the most crazy erratic movement patterns that just throw people off guard. I've devoted far too much time into playing yoshi to just switch mains. If I just THREW myself at the next best character I see that'd make me a *****. A tier *****. :V

yoshi just fun to play. also I suck at every other character.
Yup.

er hey Zeal, who do ya play anyways? I've only heard about your melee stuffs not your brawl ones. '3'

EDIT: Sorry for the big essay post i've been doing today. I get this way when I actually have practice on brawl. =w=

Bees!

Smash Ace
I think ROB has a standing infinite on Wario on the ledge.

Speaking of ROB grab releasing Wario on the ledge.

Dannnn!!!!
Can you send me all of the videos for Grand Finals @ Zournament?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Standing regrabs are illegal, however its ok to do, if yoshi pivot grabs apparently. Yea pretty damn stupid as they both lead to a 0-death.

The pivot grab cross under is actually easier imo, because you just a buff a run into a pivot grab. it has to be spot on, but its still easier then his standing one for me. When you do the standing one, you can't buffer it. your timing has too be totally precise.

BRO DON'T YOU KNOW I KNOW HES HORRIBLE?!

Yoshi makes this game funner to watch. Something rare in brawl! Hes got the most crazy erratic movement patterns that just throw people off guard. I've devoted far too much time into playing yoshi to just switch mains. If I just THREW myself at the next best character I see that'd make me a *****. A tier *****. :V

yoshi just fun to play. also I suck at every other character.
Yup.

er hey Zeal, who do ya play anyways? I've only heard about your melee stuffs not your brawl ones. '3'

EDIT: Sorry for the big essay post i've been doing today. I get this way when I actually have practice on brawl. =w=
Funner isn't a word. D:<
I understand, though. I played Sonic for about a year. I don't really play Brawl anymore, but if I did I'd be Marf, Sawnic, ZSS, and Mario.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Funner isn't a word. D:<
I understand, though. I played Sonic for about a year. I don't really play Brawl anymore, but if I did I'd be Marf, Sawnic, ZSS, and Mario.
Baaah sorry I went on a huge rant there. I talk too much. ._.
Thanks for not TL;DR'ing me for that~! <3 =p I'd play as sonic too if I could, but I couldn't resist the temptation of running away the whole match going "YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOW~! :D"

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just spent over an hour driving around to various McDonald's around town to get their pony toys.

I only got 4 out of 8. :<

Gonna have to go back in a few days!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Mr. Burns could afford any butler he wanted, but he chose and kept Smithers, some creepy guy that wants to fuck him. That makes no sense.

Dekar ain't go shiiiit on this post.

Damn.

Thank you for being mildly rational, SWF.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Facebook told me if I like MGMT, I HAD the like The Green Children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37iK9c5L02c&feature=player_embedded#!

Eat a diiiiick, facebook.
Stopped watching about a minute in because I hate music videos where I see the artist singing if it's trying to also tell a story.

I don't get it. What am I supposed to be watching for?

Arthur?

Top Bottom