• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
I read the Zournament 2 details. Thanks for the info, but unless I can finangle a ride from Kenny or Tony, I'll need an address. Also, how did Blue Mycon become Kenny in the results thread? Did we finally strip him of his name because every single character he plays is GREEN!?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I read the Zournament 2 details. Thanks for the info, but unless I can finangle a ride from Kenny or Tony, I'll need an address. Also, how did Blue Mycon become Kenny in the results thread? Did we finally strip him of his name because every single character he plays is GREEN!?
where do you live i might be able to pick you up foo

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for that issue. I forgot to label that the Facebook page has my address on there.

Fix'd in other words.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So was testing out live streaming with PIP.

PIP is a go guys. Time to show people during downtime, as well as people being salty.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I just got news that my late Christmas present is gonna be my uncle paying for Pound 5! :bee::bee::bee:

omgomgomg

Did anyone else wanna go? I'm rooming with all the Peaches!

sexy steam filled with beef
Ha.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey Denver people. How's the roads and everything up there? I'm headed up there at around 7:30 tonight, and wanted to know.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
After driving through AZ and NM to head for Vegas this new years, and being turned around by a BLIZZARD IN THE DESERT Colorado doesn't seem that far I'm going to be traveling Pac West more often so I might be in your neck of the woods. How is the Melee scene CO side?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
After driving through AZ and NM to head for Vegas this new years, and being turned around by a BLIZZARD IN THE DESERT Colorado doesn't seem that far I'm going to be traveling Pac West more often so I might be in your neck of the woods. How is the Melee scene CO side?
After driving through AZ and NM to head for Vegas this new years, and being turned around by a BLIZZARD IN THE DESERT
and being turned around by a BLIZZARD IN THE DESERT
a BLIZZARD IN THE DESERT
What .

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Terrible. Most of us quit at least a year ago. We'll play once every other month, maaaaaaybe once a month. I mean, we have fun, and you'll probably be surprised by the random stupid crap we know, but our technicals are so crappy nowadays that it's kinda depressing. :(

But if you come through, lemme know. I'll play, even if I'm pretty bad now. :D

Also, lolol@ how many people are in this thread so late into today.

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
where do you live?
Heh. Yeah, thats kind of an important thing to add when asking for a ride :s

2188 S Mobile Way.

Just want to add something: I can meet you somewhere more accessible like a mile from where I live, I just need a heads-up. And if the weather continues to act up, I might not be able to go, my stepdad doesn't want me to be in a car with someone he doesn't know during bad weather; seems fair enough imo.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ahhhh get hyped for the new years~! C:
I wish you all a happy, profitable, amazing rich year filled with awesome. May this year be more glorious then the last. =w=

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
I love the General Discussion forum

...he (Probably not a she. If it is a she it's some guys gf and she doesn't care anyways and just wants more attention than a video game)
and a list of what this guy hates

I have a list:

-Mr. Game and Watch
-Getting a Party Ball with Bom-ombs in it.
-Lucario
-People who obsess over freakin' tournament rules.
-People who talk crap.
-People who care about "tiers"
-Off-Waves
Both in the same thread. So much win

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Good work surviving a year.

Anyone wanna go to Samurai Sushi for dinner tomorrow to break the year in?

Top Bottom