• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. I'm making my first appearance here on the smashboards now. Which means this is fitting for a quick introduction. So, ahm... I main Lucario, Wolf, and DeDeDe here in the Springs and have already made a few appearances to local tournaments. So it'll be nice to talk to you all through posts and such.
Just in case Steam hops on...

It's my game controller - Lucario themed. Kudos to CloudChaser for designing it.
:D

100:D's

Steam

Smash Hero
that's an extremely sexy controller, and now since you have it you can't drop lucario anymore mother****er. If I didn't use whitecario I'd kill you for it tho :3

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, go to a fest after getting ignored for a ride for the upteenth time, while offering to pay for every mile driven in order to pick me up / drop me off? ****ing pass, dude.
Waaaaat. You were all hyped for this one and itchin' to play. Why this sudden shift?

Underload

Lazy
I've been asking for a ride for weeks, since I haven't gone to a fest or tourney for a long time, and not a single person even considered the offer.

I can walk to my friend's barbecue. I need a ride to get to Lakewood. If nobody wants to take time out of their schedule to give me a ride, then why do you have it in your head that I can still somehow go?

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Melee anyone?
ANd hey Tim if you can come, please do!

If not, when would be a good time for me to come down?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to the springs for that fest today =/

Probably any night this week you can bring it over though.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, if you're coming here, can you bring a setup?

We got a ssf4 setup and one wii setup right now. Anything will help

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I've been asking for a ride for weeks, since I haven't gone to a fest or tourney for a long time, and not a single person even considered the offer.

I can walk to my friend's barbecue. I need a ride to get to Lakewood. If nobody wants to take time out of their schedule to give me a ride, then why do you have it in your head that I can still somehow go?
are u afraid of buses or something?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^:laugh:

Get mindgamed! I knew that! (Oops, my B)

But definitely! You're welcome! Keep us updated on what's up. Not just on Colorado-bound or not, but mum's situation too.
Lmao, it's no problem. People do that all the time. XD And I will definitely keep you all updated on everything then. Thanks so much again. :D

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty guys. Was talking to everyone because in prep for Supercon, I'm hosting a house tourney down in the Springs.

Tentative date is July 24th. It's a Saturday. More info to come.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I'm back in CO for the summer, and it would be great to play some smash sometime. I'm super ultra rusty at brawl, but my melee game is better than ever. I can't make supercon though, which sucks. Anyways, fest/tournament=YES!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dave! Well, I suck **** at melee, but I'm willing to go to boulder pretty often for all smash...but again, if we play melee or 64, you'll have to tolerate the sucking.

eet

Smash Ace
Hey Cloud Chaser me and Sudai will prolly end up goin to that smashfest if its late July, colo springs is pretty close, so someone bring a melee setup too :D Dont mind brawl but ..meh. Also what's Super Con? >> Some kinda anime con with smash tourny?

Steam

Smash Hero
supercon is a massive tourney that will be massive. it's not an anime con at all. >=(

inb4someonelinkstoasuperconthread

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
supercon is a massive tourney that will be massive. it's not an anime con at all. >=(

inb4someonelinkstoasuperconthread
Steam is right regardless. It's supposed to be an effton of tournaments all in one place. It's not supposed to be anime oriented, to my understanding, but because of a few things it slips in.

Explained further, DFG/C3T is in close ties with Anime Wasabi (a Colorado anime con) so they allow Anime Wasabi to do things at the Super Con. The person representing for Wasabi is terrible with people, though she refuses to believe it, terrible with fashion, though she believes she's really good with it, and just a terrible person and I hates her.

I could rag on her all day but I think I made my point.

inb4yothisisdancingfighterg

EDIT: OH MAH GAWD A BARRONATOR!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey Cloud Chaser me and Sudai will prolly end up goin to that smashfest if its late July, colo springs is pretty close, so someone bring a melee setup too :D
I don't mind doing melee either. I'm terrible right now (I SD'd 4 times on Yoshi's Story yesterday :/) Not sure though how many people would come down for melee though.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
We need a good Denver Melee fest. I can go any day before Thursday. So tomorrow or Wednesday (or today I guess, idk). David I could pick you up if you wanted probably.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
EDIT: OH MAH GAWD A BARRONATOR!
:D
We need a good Denver Melee fest. I can go any day before Thursday. So tomorrow or Wednesday (or today I guess, idk). David I could pick you up if you wanted probably.
ya! tomorrow or wednesday would work for me

Dave! Well, I suck **** at melee, but I'm willing to go to boulder pretty often for all smash...but again, if we play melee or 64, you'll have to tolerate the sucking.
haha I'll still play brawl with you! I'm sure I'm not thaaaat bad.... just I'm probably not going to enter any brawl tournaments

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
But...but....I don't play smash much anymore...only Blazblue. and Soul Caliber when my friend brings it over

tooooo addicted to HoN and anime

edit:
but i can try to get something rolling soon maybe idk

depends on school and if i find a job and how good the summer 2010 anime season is.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
But...but....I don't play smash much anymore...only Blazblue. and Soul Caliber when my friend brings it over

tooooo addicted to HoN and anime

edit:
but i can try to get something rolling soon maybe idk

depends on school and if i find a job and how good the summer 2010 anime season is.
whats ur hon name? lets play sometime

Sudai

Stuff here
So does HoN dominate the Colorado DotA-esque game scene? I play LoL but only because when I started, Louisiana was all about the LoL. Would make me sad if you all play HoN. I don't feel like learning all those items now that I know all LoL's ****. lol

Top Bottom