• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
Ask specific people so you can get a definite answer.
Implying that I haven't already done a fair share of that, with no real results.

If you actually asked me when I was going to tournaments/events, I wouldn't mind picking you up. Just understand that if you go with me, you know I bring a lot of equipment, so it takes longer to depart than the others. At the EFL thing, it was a huge turn off that you were rushing me :/
I just thought you understood that if you drive somebody one way, you have to drive them back the other way as well. I knew I rushed you, so I left you a good $15 (?) in an attempt to be courteous.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Well, I know some melee players want to smash, either today or tomorrow....right????

Tim/tony got any plans? If not, then tomorrow I can host one.

NITE, PLEASE BRING THAT DISK TODAY.

I repeat;

NITE, PLEASE BRING THAT DISK TODAY.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I just thought you understood that if you drive somebody one way, you have to drive them back the other way as well. I knew I rushed you, so I left you a good $15 (?) in an attempt to be courteous.
Well yeah.

Anyways, if you need a ride down here for Zournament, then just give me a hollar.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Also! There will be a melee side event!

EDIT: Update UTDZAc, I got a soldering gun. When I get home, I'm going to pound the bit into a slim carving tool so I can make your 9!

Sudai

Stuff here
lawl at double post count.

Underload, if I go to an event and you're on the way, I'll give you rides all the time...unless you're a ****, cause like, I don't know you yet. :p I don't bring equipment cause I don't have any and I'm always ready to leave cause so any rushing won't be rushing.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
!

Can we have nine starter stages now?

MLG had nine starters. plzplzplzplzplzplz dan

Steam

Smash Hero
Why aren't Meno and I top seed for doubles? We aren't even seeded?

I'll have to get that fixed with Greg.
because seeding for dubz was at KoTS. and bees is a ***** and won't team with me for it because he has to team with goooooooood players like fiiiiiiiiiino.

also I need a dubz partner for supercon that isn't Zajice. Any takers?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
because seeding for dubz was at KoTS. and bees is a ***** and won't team with me for it because he has to team with goooooooood players like fiiiiiiiiiino.

Ah cmon, I wasn't that bad.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was like... what, a year ago? And we still got 2nd place.

Same with you Steam. >:|

Sure I'm not the greatest teammate ever, but I'm not terribad.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That was like... what, a year ago? And we still got 2nd place.

Same with you Steam. >:|

Sure I'm not the greatest teammate ever, but I'm not terribad.
I laughed.

And I lost.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I got zajice into this smash scene and we've never even teamed. That's how bad a team mate zajice is. lulx

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It wasn't Tim. It was fishbait/lunchmeat (One of you two. I forget who. Played ROB though).

And it wasn't at 80%. You'd need more than 80% to die from an uncharged ROB f-smash in the middle of Japes.

AND it was an accident. I was about to throw when it happened.

Why must this soil my reputation foreveeeeer? I mean it's not like I'm gonna grab my teammate and let them get f-smashed every time somebody teams with me because of this one instance.

Uhg. :/

I'd team with you Zaj. You like losing?
Lol, I'm not really trying to get a teammate right now. Just trying to get Steam not to hate me forever.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi

Me n' Dave are still teaming. Only at supercon we'll actually have a good amount of practice under our belts so we won't lose to no Robs or j00carios.

Top Bottom