• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Melee at my house, hope to see some people!

My number is 303-810-3906

14376 E. Tennessee Ave, APT: 214 Building 4

Cross streets are Mississippi and Sable.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
CO smash scene needs to change the thread title again.
We should make a group like the one Dave runs where people post info about smaller smashfests. Where/when/what games, etc.
City: Colorado Springs
Time: Every Friday, 18:00 - 23:00
Games: Brawl, sometimes BB

:D

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Mikezor and Yang, my nephew added you on LoL (MrDiezel)

Gg GameOnTeam. You seemed hesitant to team with the two guys we said were playing, Goten (we labeled them Bread and Butter cause they were naturally together always.) I felt bad after the fact of winning.

But at least we had boots!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yar, next time we'll just do a 3v3 or such, since I'm fairly certain those guys were like 20 of mikezor's kills.

But overall gameon was lotsa fun, and it was good seeing you again GON.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Souhh

Friday

Tim and I are moving into the new apartment

Pending Tim's approval

I'd like to have people help us move

Then treat them to lunch or such

Then break in the new place with some smash/lol

Tim? Others?

Ken's already willing to help us on the condition of free food, Tim.

Underload

Lazy
I might be down, Tony. My dad's a mover, so over the years I've helped him out as an assistant and I've learned how everything works.

But, I need to thing about it because, y'know, if I do it, I'll basically be spending my entire Friday helping some guy move into an apartment...

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Dan you nub it's garden of the gods road not austin bluffs.
OBJECTION!

Garden of the Gods starts on the West side of I-25. Austin Bluffs starts on the East side of I-25.

McDonalds is on the East of I-25.

Therefore, Austin Bluffs

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
But, I need to thing about it because, y'know, if I do it, I'll basically be spending my entire Friday helping some guy move into an apartment...
Here, gentleman, we have the line between friends and acquaintances.

I would love to help if I were in state, Timotony :( I wish you luck and hope to see your new place soon! Tim has been mega hyping it up

Underload

Lazy
Here, gentleman, we have the line between friends and acquaintances.
I either help Tony move and get some food & smash in return, or help my dad with his work that same day, and help bring in some much needed income for my family. I mean really, I'm not enough of a **** to ditch Tony for a boring day at home or something.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I can probably help you guys move on Friday, under the condition that I can donate at some point before then for gas money.

I hate moving, but the more people that help the more fun/less time it takes. :D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Where are you guys gonna meet up to start moving? I might stop by to say hi since I haven't shown up to anything ever lately.

Smashboards facebook:
Now I am going to cello lessons.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So I found out Father will be out of town, starting the 12th of June.

Z's Spring's Smashfest Pt. 2 feat. Bess!?
  • Time: Noon - People leave
  • Tentative List:
    • Z
    • Bess
    • Spencer
    • Tim

On the serious part now: I'm wondering if anyone would want to come down for another smashfest on either Sunday, June 13th; or Monday, June 14th. Fino is also going to be in town, so that's why I have chosen those days. It'll probably be at my house or UCCS. I'm going to guess my house again because UCCS is closed and I'm not sure how easy it is to get a room. It's also worth mentioning that if I use UCCS, I get charged $20 for every hour after 3 hours.

Sunday is the preferred day, but I left Monday open as well.

I'd like to get a tentative list of people that would be interested.

EDIT: Ya know... I wana play some BB/SSf4 as well, so those will be games here too other than brawl. And Minus. Can't forget the -

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure I can show up to that one. And Sunday would be the best as well.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
****it! I heard Bess wrong, as Fino is leaving on Sunday :(

Sorry Bess, but I already have 3+ things planned on Saturday, so I can't change it to that day :(

Smashfest is still on if enough people are interested, but Fino won't be there sadly :(

Top Bottom