• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sinz would be more awesome if he hadn't abandoned that avatar previously.

@Yang
I remember seeing those vids a while back. Imma watch 'em again for a refresher.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Great freakin' smashfest today, guys.

Roman, your place is bomb for fests. Also, your girl is cute and seems nice. Grats! Don't get discouraged playing people, you're improving!

Kenny, ggs, tyty for the ride home

Ben, I MISS YOU ALREADY! Gj on beating Ferdi's Falcon in a set and owning his marf, mmhmm.

Ferdi...

SUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Nobutsrsly, get Fossil Fighters. :D

Lotsa fun. Waffle House was fun, if not more expensive than any of us remembered. IHOP next time for ridiculously tight syrup flavours. Sorry I crashed so early. Too much food, or donating, or something.

Roman, I srsly <3 your place. Thanks for the blocks!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I need to lcancel

And get my god**** wii cords

srsly

fate does not want my technicals to improve

cant get the vids up till we get a capture card again

and still waiting on dan's vids, tho im thinkin they're a lost cause =(

Why can't I get to sleep?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Smash Cadet sounds tight, is there a way to reduce my post count so I get that title like moblin? Also, what the hell is your avatar cant see **** sir

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Good smashfest yesterday. Got some beast combos and I am starting to learn the fox matchup. Basically I just have to get hits in wherever I can hoping I can get it into a combo, and then be as gay as possible when edgeguarding. Meanwhile I get drillshined ad infinitum because I can't get out of my god**** shield.

Also, good thing we pulled together and did something yesterday, because it's snowing like mad where I am right now.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Good smashfest yesterday. Got some beast combos and I am starting to learn the fox matchup. Basically I just have to get hits in wherever I can hoping I can get it into a combo, and then be as gay as possible when edgeguarding. Meanwhile I get drillshined ad infinitum because I can't get out of my god**** shield.

Also, good thing we pulled together and did something yesterday, because it's snowing like mad where I am right now.
Did your shield break at any time?

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I wanna smash some more. Is it really snowing... I hope to god it doesn't come down here. Bleh*

Haha why do you like my place so much Tony? Its like...small and the tvs are too great either haha.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
God****it x.x I already said that I had many troubles uploading them up megaupload and the next time I see you I'll just hand them to you over an external.
Mah bad. I randomly skip pages, and forget about replies. Sowwy. =(

How big is it, btw?

zen ****ing sucks

-got at you-
All the non-mexicans in UT ****ing suck.

Zen's the ****. Kid needs to grab Khadir and come smash with us more.

I wanna smash some more. Is it really snowing... I hope to god it doesn't come down here. Bleh*

Haha why do you like my place so much Tony? Its like...small and the tvs are too great either haha.
It's snowing pretty vicious at my place. I was about to take off to get groceries. Any chance you wanna smash today?

It's a decent size, it's clean, and there's not furniture everywhere getting in the way.

The T.V.s are eh, but I'm talking about your place.

EDIT: Not your T.V.s

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
then slap a curly cue mustache and sombrero on me and get me warranted for deportation
I said the non-mexicans suck. Not people that are whiter than the snow outside my window. ****, closest you prolly ever got to culture was Taco Bell.

Assuming Utah allows non-white themed restaurants. Don't you guys still have coloured bathrooms?

Underload

Lazy
I said the non-mexicans suck. Not people that are whiter than the snow outside my window. ****, closest you prolly ever got to culture was Taco Bell.

Assuming Utah allows non-white themed restaurants. Don't you guys still have coloured bathrooms?
If'n I've ever seen Tony post something, this is probably the most tight.

Sorry, just trying to be like Tony. Trying...

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice

This **** almost attracted unwanted attention at work because I burst out laughing.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
720? Sounds like someone has moved on to the power of science!

Also, I would like to reiterate that it is cold. Also, I'm going to the thing friday, who needs a ride? I know dylan does, but if we figure out who all does, we can make this **** efficient!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Thanks guys. I do what I can. :)

Carl's 720 is waaaay cooler.

I'd like a ride, plz.

And yeah, it's ****in' freezing. Just got back from the grocery store. Soooo glad I finally have a winter coat. My legs almost froze off, tho.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
720? Sounds like someone has moved on to the power of science!

Also, I would like to reiterate that it is cold. Also, I'm going to the thing friday, who needs a ride? I know dylan does, but if we figure out who all does, we can make this **** efficient!
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom